KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Strain

The Strain
Started by: BlackZero30x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

so now that the Master has killed Coco, i'm guessing Palmer will turn his back on The Master and team up with Setrakian... along with Quinlan, Gus and Nacho Libre, basically bringing together everyone to take on The Master, Eichorst and Ep's wife and son.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 06:03 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
so now that the Master has killed Coco, i'm guessing Palmer will turn his back on The Master and team up with Setrakian... along with Quinlan, Gus and Nacho Libre, basically bringing together everyone to take on The Master, Eichorst and Ep's wife and son.

Spoilers brophistopheles!

However, I doubt it, he's probably going to get strong armed into helping Sardu completely. I don't know why he thought he had bargaining power anyway. Sardu saved him and his girl, he could easily overpower or take everything back from them. Palmer was way too mouthy for what he was up against. White Privilege won't get you that far with vampires.

On another note, I really enjoyed Eichorst this season, he was good in the first season as well, but he really shined during this one. I'd go as far to say that he was the best supporting character this season.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 09:27 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I started watching this show.. been enjoying it so far. Well done and some twisted violence. Favorite part so far is when the woman fed her annoying neighbor to her locked-up vampiric husband.. haha

Old Post May 31st, 2016 11:25 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

2 more episodes left on Season 2. This is a pretty great show. I'm not watching this until I finish Season 2, but here is the trailer for Season 3, which starts at the end of August...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 01:52 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

End of August? Damn it's taking time.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 03:07 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Finished Season 2 and just watched the new trailer. Oh shit, it looks good (and with one of the new Manson songs, hell yeah)...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I wonder if Nora is gonna come back... ...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 11:52 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

2 Episodes into this and this show is pretty ****ing great, this is everything the Walking dead shouldve been without the repetitive situations. This show looks like its going to be an amazing watch

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 08:39 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Still have to start with Season 2.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 07:31 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, I plowed through this show pretty quick. I couldn't put it away...

A big thing that hurt this show, though, was that they apparently changed the kid actor after the first season, and the new kid is awful. I haven't looked up why they changed him, but it sucks, because the chemistry set up from the first season no longer works in the second. But oh well, I just tried to ignore it and I still really enjoyed season 2.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 10:07 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Anyone keep up on the last episodes? I think the plotting between Goodweather and Quinlan seems a bit rushed, but from the preview it looks like we're getting some major action in tonight's episode

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 11th, 2016 06:16 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Waiting for season to end, then will watch.

Like this show a lot.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 11:12 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

No one else been keeping up with this?

Only a few episodes left, it started off really slow but now things are really moving to the final confrontation

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 09:32 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

I'm just hoping Gus makes it out of this alive. He's still my favorite part of the show. Him and Fet.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:18 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Gus, Fet and Quin.

above all else, i need that little b!tch, Zach to die a horrible death.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:47 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Todd1700

Originally posted by carthage

Only a few episodes left, it started off really slow but now things are really moving to the final confrontation

I watched it for three seasons because I liked the premise and Guillermo del Toro was involved. It had potential but steadily went to crap. It's without a doubt the dumbest shit I have ever stuck with for that long.

Where is the federal government? Where is the national army? If a small group of humans in New York could fend for themselves as well as they have then the US Military could have cleaned these ****ers out in two weeks. And that kid, sweet Jesus. The most annoying child actor in the history of TV.

I made it one episode into season 4 to see what happened after the nuclear blast and sat there mouth agape at how even "MORE" stupid this show had become and just said screw this noise. Life is too short for crap this stupid.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:59 AM
Todd1700 is currently offline Click here to Send Todd1700 a Private Message Find more posts by Todd1700 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by carthage

I liked it initially but sort of lost interest. Eh...

I might pick it back up again sometime, but lately time has been limited. I think I tried starting Season 3 and had trouble getting back into it. The actor for the kid being replaced hurt the show a lot for me. The new kid was horrible.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:19 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

they ended up doing exactly what i hoped they wouldn't do... tried to redeem that little b!tch, Zach.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 06:51 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by marwash22
they ended up doing exactly what i hoped they wouldn't do... tried to redeem that little b!tch, Zach.

Yeah, at least he didnt survive.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:45 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote