KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Obi Wan AOTC vs. Darth Angral

Obi Wan AOTC vs. Darth Angral
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Yeah, but that was in rage mode. Where he choked Dooku.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 11:35 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Angral didnt have any remarkable force feats anyone has mentioned

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 11:37 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
Maul did it on Florrum....

That's not a Dark Side Nexus (Is it?)

That toss hardly constitutes as a ragdolling. I was referring to their encounter in Sith Hunters.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 02:13 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

"Toss?" It was several feet. It probably had more to do with Maul acting out of desperation though.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 02:42 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Edit: Double post

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Not really desperation at that point, Maul and Savage could have beaten him alone had Savage not screwed up, they were toying with him.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 02:44 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

It happens after Savage gets his arm cutoff. Maul was clearly desperate to get away. Doesn't really matter how the rest of the duel went.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 02:49 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
It happens after Savage gets his arm cutoff. Maul was clearly desperate to get away. Doesn't really matter how the rest of the duel went.

Ahh you're right, but maul did lift him and slam him into a wall (Just like Dooku did) before that.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 02:56 AM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by carthage
Didnt Savage choke him or send him flying with a force wave too?

Yeh, Seperatist destroyer above Toydaria, though he was amped by his hatred and betrayal by Ventress.

I mean, he got Anakin too, had to be some other underlying factor.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 02:58 AM
Kalen Sykes

Considering he stalemated Anakin, until Skywalker's poor decision making cost him an arm and 2 legs...), it sometimes appears as though Obi-Wan gets underrated. Just an observation.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Kalen Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by Kalen Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Obi-Wan fought an emotionally wrecked Vader who went as far as to choke his own wife. Even then he was getting his face stomped in and only won because of the "high ground" that always works to his advantage.
Originally posted by Selenial
Ahh you're right, but maul did lift him and slam him into a wall (Just like Dooku did) before that.

Ah, I forgot about that one.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 03:26 AM
Kalen Sykes

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Obi-Wan fought an emotionally wrecked Vader who went as far as to choke his own wife. Even then he was getting his face stomped in and only won because of the "high ground" that always works to his advantage.

That's what I originally thought, too, but according to the revamped Databank:

"Both powerful and evenly matched, the two former friends dueled to a stalemate until Anakin attempted to leap over his old Master, which Obi-Wan warned him not to try."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 03:29 AM
Click here to Send Kalen Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by Kalen Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
That's what I originally thought, too, but according to the revamped Databank:

"Both powerful and evenly matched, the two former friends dueled to a stalemate until Anakin attempted to leap over his old Master, which Obi-Wan warned him not to try."

Eh, it does say that, but since that's not what happened in the movies or the novels and they're "still canon" I'm going to go with Obi-Wan was getting thrashed.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 01:22 PM