KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Nihilus vs The Sith Emperor

Darth Nihilus vs The Sith Emperor
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Darth Nihilus vs The Sith Emperor

Who takes this ultimate showdown?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'm generally impartial on this one.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 10:29 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Nihilus throws a hammerhead class cruiser at the Emperor.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 10:30 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm going to go with Nihilus on this one, but I am open to change my mind. His TK feat is just...insane.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Nihilus. I don't think Vitiate could lift a Centurion-class battlecruiser.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'll be honest, I'm beginning to lean Vitiate.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 10:39 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Traya disagrees. wink

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 10:41 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Ehh, drain's a different story. Without that, Nihilus is ****ed. And I'm not sure in what way Nihilus's drain would affect Vitiate.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 10:46 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I've seen nothing to suggest Vitiate is a Force Wound, so I don't see why it wouldn't.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 10:48 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ehh, drain's a different story. Without that, Nihilus is ****ed. And I'm not sure in what way Nihilus's drain would affect Vitiate.

How is he ****ed? His TK in on another level.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 10:50 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by ares834
How is he ****ed? His TK in on another level.

TK is a far less effective killing tool than Lightning, and I'm not sure I see Nihilus ragdolling The Emperor.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 10:52 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Um didn't Nihilius do that on a Nexus? I mean this forum tends to take those things into account so... Yeah.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 10:55 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

TK is a far less effective killing tool than Lightning, and I'm not sure I see Nihilus ragdolling The Emperor.

What?

Once you get to the higher tiers TK is every it as effective at killing. You can use it to crunch your opponent or turn them into a smear on the ground. And the only defense is the force.

Lightning is countered by a saber.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 11:01 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

lol there's no evidence suggesting Vitiate is immune to the drain. That's pure speculation that he can.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

perhaps I should rephrase that. TK is a far less effective killing tool than lightning in this situation, one in which Vitiate is also a master telekinetic (albeit not as good as Nihilus.) The Emperor isn't getting ragdolled, crunched, or smeared. Meanwhile, there's nothing to suggest that Nihilus has the capability to block Vitiate's lightning storm with his saber.

Originally posted by Based
lol there's no evidence suggesting Vitiate is immune to the drain. That's pure speculation that he can.

I never stated such.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 11:10 PM
ares834

perhaps I should rephrase that. TK is a far less effective killing tool than lightning in this situation, one in which Vitiate is also a master telekinetic (albeit not as good as Nihilus.) The Emperor isn't getting ragdolled, crunched, or smeared.

Considering Nihilus's TK is vastly superior, I don't see how he isn't being turned into a smear on the wall.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 11:13 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Considering Nihilus's TK is vastly superior, I don't see how he isn't being turned into a smear on the wall.

Well Vitiate isn't some mindless mook, the best of the best was needed to best him, regardless of Nihilus' tk, Vitiate was a powerful opponent. not some mook that Nihilus could ragdoll.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Well Vitiate isn't some mindless mook, the best of the best was needed to best him, regardless of Nihilus' tk, Vitiate was a powerful opponent. not some mook that Nihilus could ragdoll.

He isn't a mook. Still doesn't change the fact that he never displayed the power to resist TK on Nihilus's magnitude.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 11:16 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

He isn't a mook. Still doesn't change the fact that he never displayed the power to resist TK on Nihilus's magnitude.

He was only affected by Revan's blast that Channeled both sides of the force, I don't think anyone - unless you count game mechanics, has used TK on Vitiate. he has his force shields, just because no source exist saying that he has resisted powerful tk doesn't mean Nihilus ragdolls him, saying such a thing is idiotic(no offense)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 11:20 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I agree. Nihilus will be a smear on the wall. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 11:21 PM