KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Jaina Solo vs Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jaina Solo vs Obi-Wan Kenobi
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

Jaina Solo vs Obi-Wan Kenobi

No description available

Old Post Jul 18th, 2014 11:34 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Jaina

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2014 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kalen Sykes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
Jaina

Obi-Wan

Old Post Jul 18th, 2014 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Kalen Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by Kalen Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Selenial
Jaina

To my shame, this is the reason I made the topic.

The SWTOR camp seems to respect Jaina immensely, even putting her above the likes of Mace Windu--Here on KMC there isn't any great amount of knowledge on her, or the other post-ROTJ figures. Curious to see why you think what you do, as so far from what I know of her she isn't any more impressive than Kenobi.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 12:00 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kalen Sykes

Jaina's never struck me as being above Kenobi. She hasn't displayed Jacen's affinity for the Force (even Anakin seemed more powerful, during NJO). Her saber skills, while good, didn't seem to be top tier, either. She beat Jacen, because of her training with Fett. Rather than superior skill, she displayed more cunning, again imo. Jaina's main claim to fame is her piloting skills. I would say she's the best pilot in Luke's Jedi order, after Luke, himself. Conclusion: while she is definitely a capable warrior and top notch pilot, I would still put Obi-Wan above her.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 12:11 AM
Click here to Send Kalen Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by Kalen Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
To my shame, this is the reason I made the topic.

The SWTOR camp seems to respect Jaina immensely, even putting her above the likes of Mace Windu--Here on KMC there isn't any great amount of knowledge on her, or the other post-ROTJ figures. Curious to see why you think what you do, as so far from what I know of her she isn't any more impressive than Kenobi.

You are asking the forum of fake quotes to educate you?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

You failed me, I have no other alternative.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 12:25 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I gave you her FotJ feats. That is good enough.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Nothing you gave me really puts her above Ven Zallow, though. It also seemed very vague, you weren't as skilled at compiling feats as you are now.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 12:33 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

That was my first time I ever done it, so I would expect I improved.
Though, don't you have the Fate of the Jedi series by now?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 12:34 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

I do, but the problem is that her feats are likely stretched out through the entire NJO series, which is like 30 fvcking novels long.

I'd rather just ask what her accomplishments are from someone who's read through the series already.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 12:38 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I am downloading all the books onto my computer for you now.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 12:39 AM