KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thor: Ragnarok

Thor: Ragnarok
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (74): « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Post spoilers you friggin loser. Not returning to this thread because of the attention whore, Kaz. You're a piece of shit who does not use spoiler tags.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 02:33 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Its not a spoiler dumbass, You clearly don't know what a rumor is.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 02:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Damn it was supposed to be getting his a week before the States where I live, but turns out have to go out of the country until November 5th so will see this after most of you.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:49 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IfUrALaZ8k

International trailer with new footage.

Looks like the best Marvel film of the year IMO.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:01 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Also some behind the scenes footage.

Be careful as it may contain spoilers.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:18 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'm at that point where I am trying to steer clear of any more trailers, tv spots, articles etc. I've already seen more than enough to get me sold.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:49 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Good to see another person learning to do that.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Good to see another person learning to do that.

Yeah, because I feel like there is genuinely too much of it nowadays. It feels like every major film (especially comic book films) ends up with 3 or 4 trailers, 2 specials and 5 TV spots before the movie drops. And that's just too much. And I understand why this is happening. The companies do it to themselves because of competition. Have to keep the buzz going in a competitive market, so have to keep giving fans a taste here and there. But, at the same time, you reach a point where it just becomes excessive.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:15 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, because I feel like there is genuinely too much of it nowadays. It feels like every major film (especially comic book films) ends up with 3 or 4 trailers, 2 specials and 5 TV spots before the movie drops. And that's just too much. And I understand why this is happening. The companies do it to themselves because of competition. Have to keep the buzz going in a competitive market, so have to keep giving fans a taste here and there. But, at the same time, you reach a point where it just becomes excessive.

thumb up

I've avoided every trailer after the 1st for this very reason; they give too much of the movie nowadays...

They are ruining things for some of us...

I was sold when I saw s3xy @ss Hela and Grandmaster; I will not watch anything else related to this movie until the full movie drops...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:23 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Tbh, most of the trailers have been almost the exact same. nd we've only gotten maybe 10 secs of actual hulk vs. Thor fight as opposed to almost a third of the hulk vs. hb fight we got for age of ultron

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:17 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

For me i only watch trailers 1 & 2 and thats when i stop nowadays with the Marvel movies

and then wait for it to get released.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:54 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Had a look at the mystery mini boxs for this movie, Looks like there might be a [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Celestial making an appearance in this movie

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 06:34 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:47 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Hulk looking good.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:05 PM
HulkIsHulk

More like Thor looking good. If Hulk couldn't put him down with that attack it just SHOWS how tough Thor is to put down

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:52 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Durability has been one of Thors most impressive abilities so far.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 11:27 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by abhilegend
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_vide...dvQXJGghBp3.mp4

LMAO.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Darth Thor, where are you?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 11:42 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 12:17 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I couldn't really see on my phone what happened in the beginning. Hulk hit him and he was stumbling backward I guess.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:27 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I refuse to watch anymore clips this close to the film's release.

Talk to me in November.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 02:34 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote