KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thor: Ragnarok

Thor: Ragnarok
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (74): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Marvel has plenty of "brick" type characters waiting to get introduced.

Bi-Beast, Madman, Wendigo, Tutinax, Titannus, Ravage, etc.

General Ross hulking out would just seem silly, imo. Especially so soon. Took decades of comics before Loeb came up with those ridiculous Red Hulk and Red She-Hulk ideas.

I think Wendigo would be a goodone.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 01:35 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Peter Dinklage as Pip the Troll

Old Post May 21st, 2016 03:35 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I went from being super hyped for this movie to Super depressed. They're gonna **** it up like TDW.... sigh.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 21st, 2016 06:07 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The role of the Pip the troll went to Dinklage over Quanchi112 because Quan refused to admit MCU Thor would beat Khan in combat.

Quan was immediately terminated from having further contact with the studio.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 06:17 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Its Karl Urban that's not sitting with me, I just don't see him as Skurge.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 09:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

As for Hulk's role, I hope it's the same or similar at least as in Hulk vs. Thor animated film.

So you want Hulk to be a huge part of the film?

Old Post May 21st, 2016 01:34 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I went from being super hyped for this movie to Super depressed. They're gonna **** it up like TDW.... sigh.
Why do think this?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 21st, 2016 02:16 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Theiy're replacing Bill with Hulk and I hope we get this scene with Hulk.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by WhiteWitchKing on May 21st, 2016 at 02:41 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2016 02:37 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Theiy're replacing Bill with Hulk and I hope we get this scene with Hulk.

Is that what they're doing? Damn I wanted to see BRB.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 04:14 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Theyre not replacing Bill. Theyre giving Hulk a small planet hulk nod and helping Thors sales out...

In addittion, theyre seperating the street levellers from the big boys in civil war and ragnarok, which will probably gonna let them display their power better.

Thor will be without Mjolnir for a decent part of the movie, so he will have to explore his other options and that should be good.

It sounds like theres gonna be a lot more money involved as well. I wasnt very happy with first two movies so hoping for a better one.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 06:24 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Thor1 was great and massively helped the build up of Phase I to Avengers. TDW however was a big let down.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 06:44 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Great

Old Post May 21st, 2016 07:41 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Hope they introduce Gladiator for infinity war, and Zeus

Old Post May 21st, 2016 07:42 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Not likely at all, since they had nothing to do in IW.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 07:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 07:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I hope we see something really Uber from Odin. Show us why he's the King of Asgard.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 08:08 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Newjak
Why do think this?
Because of the casting.

My dream was a movie called "Ragnarok" might actually include Surtur and perhaps Thor and Hulk's battle in Hel. Hey, it could still happen, but with Goldblum being cast....I dunno man. I'll wait till I see a trailer for it but I'm going to be pretty pissed off if Grandmaster ends up being the main villain.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 21st, 2016 10:08 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Want to see Thor and Hulk go to town in this film.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 10:14 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Karl Urban will kill it as Skurge. I'm betting him and Hulk will be going toe to toe.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 06:28 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Karl Urban will kill it as Skurge. I'm betting him and Hulk will be going toe to toe.

I would'eve liked Thor bjornsson more for the role of Skurge.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 07:41 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote