KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thor: Ragnarok

Thor: Ragnarok
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (74): « First ... « 69 70 [71] 72 73 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Winter Soldier
Avengers
Civil War
Iron Man
Thor: Rag
Gotg 1/2

Would be my order.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 10:53 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

$833 million worldwide. Well deserved IMO.

All 3 MCU movies this year flew over the $800mill mark. They’re really killing it.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 06:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

^Yep. Really glad the MCU is doing well. Sometimes quality products do not equal box office returns, but MCU got it's due this year yet again.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 06:40 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Thor is still superior to Hulk.

Quan knows this to be true.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 06:58 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258

I recognise that Thor is beneath Thanos, but as long as we agree Thor>Hulk, we all get along. big grin

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 07:13 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by John Murdoch
^Yep. Really glad the MCU is doing well. Sometimes quality products do not equal box office returns, but MCU got it's due this year yet again.

It’s a perfect example of how quality leads to great box office in the long run.

With the DCEU it’s been kind of the opposite, where they’ve started out with great box office, but the Meh quality has massively declined their box office for the long haul.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:46 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258

He is superior in skill and energy projection. I've always said as much but Hulk is superior in strength and durability. In a fight I favor Hulk. I'm objective as sin. Nothing I said is unreasonable.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 12:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by roughrider
I recognise that Thor is beneath Thanos, but as long as we agree Thor>Hulk, we all get along. big grin
Thor beats Hulk if both are going all out without question.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:02 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Watched this last night. It was fun, but flawed. Some of the humor worked and some didn't. It seemed a little obvious it was trying to be inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy. The plot wasn't particularly interesting or creative, but I've come to expect that with comicbook movies. But it was overall imaginative and enjoyable.

The Devil's Anus was hilarious and I liked Karl Urban's character. He was great, and his pay-off with the guns was awesome. laughing out loud

Oh, Jeff Goldblum's character was a little disappointing to me. He was just himself.. lol. He should have played it a little more menacing at some point.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:13 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Oh, Jeff Goldblum's character was a little disappointing to me. He was just himself.. lol.
That's literally the only reason he is cast in things anymore.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:29 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Leech is disappointed in practically everything these days. He's a bitter movie goer who just wants things to be dark and is very narrow minded.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 05:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Watched this for the second time (home) on Sunday, this was still solid. It'd make my top five MCU flicks.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 05:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Robtard
Watched this for the second time (home) on Sunday, this was still solid. It'd make my top five MCU flicks.

Oh, yeah. I'd still probably put it up there with some of the best Marvel films, just for the fun factor.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 05:56 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Rewatched at home.

Still really entertaining. Very rewatchable.

Best superhero film of 2017 Imo. Think it just about makes my MCU top 5.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:42 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Picking this up come payday

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:50 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Rewatched at home.

Still really entertaining. Very rewatchable.

Best superhero film of 2017 Imo. Think it just about makes my MCU top 5.

GOTG 2 was better to my criteria.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:54 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, GotG vol 2 was better... even with its disappointing soundtrack compared to vol 1.

Good thing it had Brandy, at least.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, GotG vol 2 was better... even with its disappointing soundtrack compared to vol 1.

Good thing it had Brandy, at least.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 08:54 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I liked Thor Ragnarok maybe not as much as others, They did go overboard on the humor.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
way77

Cool movie. big grin

Old Post May 17th, 2018 08:28 PM
way77 is currently offline Click here to Send way77 a Private Message Find more posts by way77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote