KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hyperion VS Hulk: TEST OF STRENGTH

Hyperion VS Hulk: TEST OF STRENGTH
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Hyperion VS Hulk: TEST OF STRENGTH

Hyperion

VS

Hulk

Who is stronger?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 12:01 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Hyperion has the greater feat, holding apart two planets against the growing pressure from two universes till the planets break. Hulk the better lipservice, the strongest one there is. Hyperion is still new and it's hard to tell to be honest. Personally I would go with Hyperion, he seems like SunGod, but could imagine Hulk as one of the main horses from Marvel to be stronger in the future.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 12:05 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

So, whats the test?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 12:24 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Heading out for the day but, if we're just listing things, Hulk held a planet together, and once caused an impact that was felt throughout different dimensions.
Plus, he's the strongest one there is.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 12:44 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Heading out for the day but, if we're just listing things, Hulk held a planet together, and once caused an impact that was felt throughout different dimensions.
Plus, he's the strongest one there is.

Strongest one there is in HIs Universe wink. Hyperion, like SunGod is from another one.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 12:48 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

That HIS universe part is a caveat added by people who cant accept that there IS no caveat.
Strongest one there IS. Period. No caveat. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 12:52 PM
bbrem123

yea Hyperion has a pretty crazy strength feat. Not sure if Hulk has any to compete with it.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 12:57 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

That HIS universe part is a caveat added by people who cant accept that there IS no caveat.
Strongest one there IS. Period. No caveat. stick out tongue

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...+v3+020-014.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...+v3+020-015.jpg

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 12:59 PM
bbrem123

I wanna see more showings of sun god.

Pretty bad ass

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 01:02 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It was already confirmed by writers that Hulk is the stronger of the two. Also, both have had crazy strength fts as of late. It just depends on how you look at it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 01:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Whats your point?
Unlike a lot of fanboys i dont insist characters i like are unbeatable all the time.

I do, however, know that Hulk is infinitely strong. He Doesnt yell "strongest one there is in my own universe!"wink

Edit: this was directed at the Prof. Lots of posts while i postulated...!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 01:03 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Whats your point?
Unlike a lot of fanboys i dont insist characters i like are unbeatable all the time.

I do, however, know that Hulk is infinitely strong. He Doesnt yell "strongest one there is in my own universe!"wink

Edit: this was directed at the Prof. Lots of posts while i postulated...!

My point? Hulk has yet to prove he is infinite strong or the strongest, like Captain Marvel, Superman and Ultraman proved it.

Yelling and lying is one of Hulk habits, he get's beaten for it a lot. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 01:10 PM
bbrem123

and Hyperion ^

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 01:55 PM
carver9

The person who created this version of Hyperion said Hulk is stronger. Can't get any better pr clearer than that.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 03:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Manga Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hyperion

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 03:29 PM
The Manga Guru is currently offline Click here to Send The Manga Guru a Private Message Find more posts by The Manga Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
The person who created this version of Hyperion said Hulk is stronger. Can't get any better pr clearer than that.

Writer interviews not admisible doe.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 03:29 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Potentially Hulk could be stronger

Mind I said potentially, NOT that HE IS.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 03:32 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Writer interviews not admisible doe.

Hulk fts makes him stronger as well.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 03:35 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk fts makes him stronger as well.

Current Hulk?

Interesting.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 03:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Manga Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hyperion has better feats.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 03:38 PM
The Manga Guru is currently offline Click here to Send The Manga Guru a Private Message Find more posts by The Manga Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote