KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Shazam (2016)

Shazam (2016)
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
He doesn't need to be part of the shared universe but if he is so be it. Either way it's gonna be awesome.

I wouldn't say that. We don't know the director and the main actor for SHAZAM. However, if they get James Wan, that would be cool.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 06:39 PM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

SHAZAM will be in the shared DC Universe.

http://nerdreactor.com/2014/12/26/s...matic-universe/

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 02:51 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by roughrider
SHAZAM will be in the shared DC Universe.

http://nerdreactor.com/2014/12/26/s...matic-universe/

i figured as much

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 05:59 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 08:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
The Rock teases Black Adam...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...-dc-connections

"We'll call you in three years, Dwayne. Just sit back and relax!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 05:52 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 10:04 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 10:06 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yeah, nice. I posted that yesterday. Can't wait to hear who SHAZAM is. Also, who the director is as well.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 11:10 PM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Might be sooner than you think.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/35...er-than-planned

I seen that

feels like they're rushing it out as quick as they can, Hope the quality of the movie doesn't suffer.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 02:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Kazenji
I seen that

feels like they're rushing it out as quick as they can, Hope the quality of the movie doesn't suffer.

I doubt they're rushing it. They haven't even casted SHAZAM yet and the script has been in the works for a while. Ever since The Rock has been teasing that he will play a DC character, which was middle of last year or so.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 02:59 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

I can see Joe Manganello as Shazam

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 03:45 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Kazenji
I seen that

This movie have been in development for over a year. It's not being rushed.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 11:19 AM
Darth Thor

Yeah and the Original date was 2019, so even if it's pushed forward to 2018, that's still 3 years away! Heck even if they pushed it to 2017 that wouldn't be rushing at all.

What I'm wondering is if BA will appear in the DCCU before the Shazam movie. Perhaps he could be the Villain in the Wonder Woman movie?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 11:27 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Rock confirmed that SHAZAM will be coming earlier than 2019. Huray.

https://twitter.com/dclivefeed/stat...268199598628864

Old Post May 24th, 2015 01:37 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Golgo13
Rock confirmed that SHAZAM will be coming earlier than 2019. Huray.

https://twitter.com/dclivefeed/stat...268199598628864

Good. They finally realized it was foolish to sign Johnson to this and have him sit and wait for several years.

Old Post May 24th, 2015 03:01 PM
Darth Thor

That probably means 2018.. So still 3 years away.

But if Shazam or Black Adam are to be included in the JL movie, then it would be a good idea to gives us Shazam in 2017 after Wonder Woman, and push JL back to 2018.

I just think that wound work better instead of just trying to get Justice League out there Asap.

Old Post May 24th, 2015 05:31 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
That probably means 2018.. So still 3 years away.

But if Shazam or Black Adam are to be included in the JL movie, then it would be a good idea to gives us Shazam in 2017 after Wonder Woman, and push JL back to 2018.

I just think that wound work better instead of just trying to get Justice League out there Asap.

i won't be at all surprised if Rock plays Black Adam as an anti hero and he somehow joins the League

Old Post May 24th, 2015 07:36 PM
Senor Cage

Rock finally gets a big hit in a leading role. San Andreas will hit around 500 M WW. Not too shabby.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 08:24 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The reviews are a different story.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 08:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The movie was all right... He's a better actor than what he was given in that movie, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 10:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote