KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Avengers - Vs- Doomsday

The Avengers - Vs- Doomsday
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
similar to waverider, i think vision's phase-attacks could potentially cause an annoyance to dd the first time:
http://i.imgur.com/4as0jwV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TDujY30.jpg

...but would fail horribly the second time:
http://i.imgur.com/3TdedFC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SM3uEpe.jpg

Feedback? Whatever. I dont think that this guy phases in the same way Vis does.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 11:07 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by carver9
Eharomony.com
I'd make fun of you but you do much more harm to yourself than anyone else can.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 12:07 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd like for Mephisto to erase Carver's marriage to Hulk and Abby's marriage to Superman from history. On second thought, no I don't. laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 12:37 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I'd like for Mephisto to erase Carver's marriage to Hulk and Abby's marriage to Superman from history. On second thought, no I don't. laughing laughing

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 12:40 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by leonidas
vision's phasing would initially annoy him then it would be useless--it's failed to ko even guys like wonderman. it would hurt the first time but as he partially solidified dd would either kill him on the spot or he'd adapt to the pain and not be bothered. either way, vision couldn't do anything lasting. if he used his gem, it would actually make dd more powerful...

iceman is the only real question. he can't stop dd, but dd can possibly ko him. it's happened many many times, even if he's an uber bobby. i guess bfr MAY be possible, but bobby would need to flash freeze him then IM could maybe....shove him into orbit somehow. bfr's=fail imo though and in straight battle, the team simply can't win.

Failed to takeout Wonder Man? Yeah, doubtful it'll work on Doomsday. Unless there was a reason other than durability?

Not sure what you mean on if Vision used his gem, it'd make Doomsday more powerful.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Feedback? Whatever. I dont think that this guy phases in the same way Vis does.

Galan missed it was DOS Doomsday, not H/P Doomsday, but in regards to Waverider/Vision, I don't think it matters. Waverider's powers are much more exotic than Vision's, and Doomsday adapted to them.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 07:46 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^ Vision's solar beam fired from his gem

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 09:38 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ Vision's solar beam fired from his gem

Doomsday's origin wasn't even known at the time, and I think him having Kryptonian DNA was an added thing, not part of his origin. Unless they retconned it. I haven't caught-up on any later retcons.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 01:34 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

What if Wonder Man gets his skin punctured and explodes would that kill DOS DD

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 01:44 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by golem370
What if Wonder Man gets his skin punctured and explodes would that kill DOS DD

Something makes me think "probably not." But when did he go explodey over his skin getting pierced?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 01:46 AM
deathlife

Doomsday wins.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 07:16 AM
deathlife is currently offline Click here to Send deathlife a Private Message Find more posts by deathlife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote