KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Raskta Lsu vs. Luminara Unduli

Raskta Lsu vs. Luminara Unduli
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Raskta Lsu vs. Luminara Unduli

Force, sabers, all out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 01:04 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'd go with Lsu.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 01:45 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Luminara.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 01:54 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Holy shit Luminara survived Order 66.

The North Remembers

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:09 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Holy shit Luminara survived Order 66.

IKR! ****in' awesomeness.

Luminara wins.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:23 AM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by King Joker
IKR! ****in' awesomeness.

Luminara wins.

Now I am pumped for Rebels. Fingers crossed Shaak Ti will make an appearance as well. (Also hoping to see Luminara push the Inquisitor's shit in.)

The North Remembers

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Now I am pumped for Rebels. Fingers crossed Shaak Ti will make an appearance as well. (Also hoping to see Luminara push the Inquisitor's shit in.)
any specifics? I am so pumped for the show

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:41 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:43 AM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
any specifics? I am so pumped for the show

She's a prisoner at an Imperial holding facility. The team is gonna attempt a rescue. What that could mean for the future? She may be on the new Jedi Council in the new movie. That prison could also have more Jedi prisoners!

The North Remembers

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:43 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Luminara wins, more skilled and better force feats. Nothing indicates Raskta can break her defense, also looking forward to seeing more feats from her in the future

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:54 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Link to her having survived?

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

She's a prisoner at an Imperial holding facility. The team is gonna attempt a rescue. What that could mean for the future? She may be on the new Jedi Council in the new movie. That prison could also have more Jedi prisoners!

I love you even more now Stark. I certainly hope she gets some good fight scenes. Also kinda surprised they didn't Save Aayla Secura. Considering her popularity in SW fanbase. I wonder if any other Jedi survived order 66 in the new canon

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 03:36 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Selenial
Link to her having survived?

Behold.

I love you even more now Stark. I certainly hope she gets some good fight scenes. Also kinda surprised they didn't Save Aayla Secura. Considering her popularity in SW fanbase. I wonder if any other Jedi survived order 66 in the new canon

Too bad Plo had such a final death in Episode III or he'd probs show up too. Barriss is DEF going to show up now that Luminara is in imo

People who

Too bad Plo had such a final death in Episode III.

People who probably won't show up: Mace, B-Team, Ki-Adi, Aayla, Plo Koon, Cin Drallig (lol)

People who have a small chance: Shaak Ti, Galen Marek, Rahm Kota.

People who are likely/ confirmed: Bariss, Maul, Asoka, the Padawans, Luminara, Obi-Wan

I just realized the british dude is Obi-Wan, he's confirmed.

The North Remembers

Last edited by Lord Stark on Jul 25th, 2014 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 03:46 AM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Too bad Plo had such a final death in Episode III or he'd probs show up too. Barriss is DEF going to show up now that Luminara is in imo

People who probably won't show up: Mace, B-Team, Ki-Adi, Aayla, Plo Koon, Cin Drallig (lol)

People who have a small chance: Shaak Ti, Galen Marek, Rahm Kota.

People who are likely/ confirmed: Bariss, Maul, Asoka, the Padawans, Luminara, Obi-Wan

I just realized the british dude is Obi-Wan, he's confirmed.

Bariss I doubt, seeing as she was probably executed.

But the rest of them, I can't wait for, not gonna lie.

Finally excited for Rebels big grin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 03:57 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Kenobi appears as a hologram. It's the message he sends about Order 66. Anyway, hopefully no more Jedi show up (at least not any big ones) and that Luminara dies.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:11 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe we'll see Luminara vs. Barriss...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:16 AM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Selenial
Bariss I doubt, seeing as she was probably executed.

But the rest of them, I can't wait for, not gonna lie.

Finally excited for Rebels big grin

Executed? I doubt it. Even if she was on death row by the time the Clone Wars ended a few months later she'd be a perfect recruit for the newly crowned Emperor's DS acolytes.

(please log in to view the image)

This is looking more and more likely.

The North Remembers

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:42 AM
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed. Barriss and the Inquisitor would be freaking awesome.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:44 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Lol. I think it's gonna be another one of those douchebag things where when the good guy is framed, they are gonna be killed by the other good guys, but when they find the real bad guy, killing them would be "immoral."

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:45 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by King Joker
Indeed. Barriss and the Inquisitor would be freaking awesome.

Inquisitor Barriss vs. Luminara would be the stuff of legends. We never really got a good look at how she viewed her fall in TCWs. This would be an amazing opportunity. I am also wondering if Maul will be in. He may be too L33T for the heroes of this show to face.

The North Remembers

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:49 AM