KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Superman in a prep battle

Batman vs Superman in a prep battle
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Question Batman vs Superman in a prep battle

Both have 72 hours to prepare for WAR!!!!!!! Who wins?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:34 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

pre/post Flashpoint?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:36 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

two scenarios pre first and then post

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:38 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Pre-FLASHPOINT, Superman generally has just had better tech. He's shown he can actually improve on Batman's technology. He has a significant advantage because he can do his prep at super speed, and his senses should give him insight to what Bruce is doing. He also has feats like simultaneously outsmarting Luthor, Brainiac and Brainiac-13 at once, and his plan to stop B13/Warworld made Imperiex Prime call him a "clever insect." And really, if they're BOTH aware they're prepping for a fight, what can Batman do? Kryptonite, magick(if he's desperate), red solar energy. What can Superman do? Prep counters, suits to deal with it, memorize a lot of spells at super speed to learn counters, ect. Really, on paper it should be a stomp, and I can't think of too much when it comes to Batman having prep on the level people argue outside alternate continuities or if he gets access to like New God tech.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:46 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Delta1938
Pre-FLASHPOINT, Superman generally has just had better tech. He's shown he can actually improve on Batman's technology. He has a significant advantage because he can do his prep at super speed, and his senses should give him insight to what Bruce is doing. He also has feats like simultaneously outsmarting Luthor, Brainiac and Brainiac-13 at once, and his plan to stop B13/Warworld made Imperiex Prime call him a "clever insect." And really, if they're BOTH aware they're prepping for a fight, what can Batman do? Kryptonite, magick(if he's desperate), red solar energy. What can Superman do? Prep counters, suits to deal with it, memorize a lot of spells at super speed to learn counters, ect. Really, on paper it should be a stomp, and I can't think of too much when it comes to Batman having prep on the level people argue outside alternate continuities or if he gets access to like New God tech.

Preboot?

I have a way, as Batman, of dealing with Superman. What would you do with your 72 hours, knowing my resources etc?

Edit: I am also assuming we are still in character? Or are Superman/Batman in full on I WILL KILL YOU mode?

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jul 25th, 2014 at 09:51 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Batman finds a way

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:55 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Preboot?

I have a way, as Batman, of dealing with Superman. What would you do with your 72 hours, knowing my resources etc?

Edit: I am also assuming we are still in character? Or are Superman/Batman in full on I WILL KILL YOU mode?

Yes, before the FLASHPOINT reboot. And really, I'm just arguing on how I see things in theory, because I really can't think of a single ****ing equivalent example from comics. 72 hours and both are prepping, and by "prep war" I'm assuming both know they're prepping.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:56 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I have a way. And its in character, and something similar has already been tried.

And I will win.

Because I am the goddamn Batman.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:58 AM
DarkSaint85

By now, I hope you feel a small measure of the fear that Superman would feel. Second-guessing, trying to find every loophole, consider every tactic I might be thinking of employing.

What if you tried this? But I may already have thought of it, and prepped accordingly.

What if I'm considering *****? I wouldn't go there, would I? Who knows?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:02 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I have a way. And its in character, and something similar has already been tried.

And I will win.

Because I am the goddamn Batman.

miffed

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:04 AM
DarkSaint85

I'm keeping my tactic in my Bat pocket (GEDDIT????).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:08 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I'm keeping my tactic in my Bat pocket (GEDDIT????).

miffed I HATE puns(usually). I will MURDER YOUR SOUL.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:09 AM
golem370

Lets say Batman can come up with 10,000 ways to prepare for Superman but with his speed and the ability to think at Superspeed he could come up with 10,001 ways to counter Batman's prep and still have 10,000 more ways of his own to beat Batman. Batman is purely of matched imo.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:19 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by golem370
Lets say Batman can come up with 10,000 ways to prepare for Superman but with his speed and the ability to think at Superspeed he could come up with 10,001 ways to counter Batman's prep and still have 10,000 more ways of his own to beat Batman. Batman is purely of matched imo.

Ok.

I challenge you as Superman.

What do you do in your 72 hours?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:29 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Ok.

I challenge you as Superman.

What do you do in your 72 hours?

shifty

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:31 AM
golem370

One Question Super-Jokerman

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 11:10 AM
DarkSaint85

?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 11:11 AM
golem370

Superman dress up like Joker and when Batman goes to arrest Joker Superman snaps his back in to tossing the two halves to opposite magnetic poles.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 11:18 AM
DarkSaint85

Lol. Are you serious?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 11:20 AM
golem370

I don't know I don't have genius level intellect or Superman abilities. He creates 100s of Clones have them all Sun-dip for 10 hours, each then with the power upgrade create 1,000s of clones and have them sun-dip for 10 hours and force Flash to give him the speed force and have a few more hours to create a Superman/Doomsday clones all of his abilities plus DD ability to come back immune to the previous way of dying.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 11:27 AM