KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Superman in a prep battle

Batman vs Superman in a prep battle
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

A good tactic. I think he could pull it off,......

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 11:36 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

PIS off ?

Superman wins.

He could just Sun dip for 72 hours. Then he attack Batman with his Heat Vision from Space.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 01:35 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
PIS off ?

Superman wins.

He could just Sun dip for 72 hours. Then he attack Batman with his Heat Vision from Space.

CIS is still on.

And can you be sure Batman doesn't have a plan?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 01:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

I think he could KO batman with his HV (he can control the power right ? And for sure Batman will be using some armor, force field...)

Yes Batman can make a plan but...cant see what he can do in 72 hours against a massively amped Superman, who is FTL and can attack from outside the planet. I dont think he can make a force field to withstand this.

Lets be real. Batman never came with any super plan against Superman in comics (at least i dont remember).

Kriptonite ring ? PIS less superman would never lose to that.

In your opnion, what Batman can do to win ?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 01:47 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I think he could KO batman with his HV (he can control the power right ? And for sure Batman will be using some armor, force field...)

Yes Batman can make a plan but...cant see what he can do in 72 hours against a massively amped Superman, who is FTL and can attack from outside the planet. I dont think he can make a force field to withstand this.

Lets be real. Batman never came with any super plan against Superman in comics (at least i dont remember).

Kriptonite ring ? PIS less superman would never lose to that.

In your opnion, what Batman can do to win ?

Preboot?

Since Superman has spent 72 hours sundipping....

This is why I wanted people to write down their strategies first. Because this is why Batman wins. You need to take all things into account, and Superman for all his super intellect, does not.

Batman, whilst Clark has been sitting in front of the Sun...

....Takes the Kents. Perry, Lois, Jimmy, Bibbo, Lana, everyone and ANYONE who is linked to Clark Kent. The Hush storyline showed he was not above going after the loved ones of Clark.

Stashes them offworld, or onworld. He could borrow Barda's Motherbox (like he did in Superman/Batman) and Boomtube them somewhere.

Or trap them like Doomsday amongst 4 teleporters, and have the switch to free them on his person.

Then beam the information that he has Clark's loved ones to Clark by radio or whatever. Even travelling at lightspeed, he will still take 8 minutes to get to Earth - by which time, he would know he cannot simply kill Bruce instantly.

Forfeit the match, and he will let them go.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:08 PM
DarkSaint85

Of course, now that my strategy is out in the open, people will say then Superman will etc etc etc.

Hindsight is 20/20.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:15 PM
eaebiakuya

Superman, without sundipping is far faster than light. He alredy made the "Sun-Earth" travel in much less than 8 minutes. With massively sundipping he could do that in seconds.

Btw, what you write could be a good plot for a story, but i think the thread ideia is made a prep then come to a direct fight.

Also this image you posted is PIS. They ignored Superman have superspeed. He could do both things...just do a thunderclap then leave...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:52 PM
DarkSaint85

Superman, without sundipping is far faster than light. He alredy made the "Sun-Earth" travel in much less than 8 minutes. With massively sundipping he could do that in seconds.

Btw, what you write could be a good plot for a story, but i think the thread ideia is made a prep then come to a direct fight.

Also this image you posted is PIS. They ignored Superman have superspeed. He could do both things...just do a thunderclap then leave...

Fair enough.

I should really devote more time to my scenario, really. REALLY plan out all the angles and all the contingencies, as Batman would. I mean, I'd have 70 hours to plan everything out (seeing as I know where all his loved ones are, 2 hours should be all that's needed).

Even if its as lame as arriving to the battlefield with a sign saying 'I have the Kents', anything, really, to stop a speedblitz. And to give myself a chance to talk to Superman. Because once I start talking, that is when the real danger is.

Hell, I could even have used the Atom's miniaturisation tech to shrink them down and have them in my bloodstream, linked to my emotions. If my heart rate increases, or the blood chemical levels change due to stress, they die. KOing me wouldn't make a difference, because then I wouldn't be able to tell you where they were.

Torturing it out of me? A: Out of character, B: I wouldn't talk.

Definitely can't kill me.

Time passes differently when they're shrunk, too. A minute will seem like months to them. So for all his power, all his speed, Superman will be forced to slow down, to interact with me at human level speeds, to ask me where they are, and what have I done with them.

So don't delay too long, or else they'll simply die of old age.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 03:03 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Preboot?

Since Superman has spent 72 hours sundipping....

This is why I wanted people to write down their strategies first. Because this is why Batman wins. You need to take all things into account, and Superman for all his super intellect, does not.

Batman, whilst Clark has been sitting in front of the Sun...

....Takes the Kents. Perry, Lois, Jimmy, Bibbo, Lana, everyone and ANYONE who is linked to Clark Kent. The Hush storyline showed he was not above going after the loved ones of Clark.

Stashes them offworld, or onworld. He could borrow Barda's Motherbox (like he did in Superman/Batman) and Boomtube them somewhere.

Or trap them like Doomsday amongst 4 teleporters, and have the switch to free them on his person.

Then beam the information that he has Clark's loved ones to Clark by radio or whatever. Even travelling at lightspeed, he will still take 8 minutes to get to Earth - by which time, he would know he cannot simply kill Bruce instantly.

Forfeit the match, and he will let them go.

Batman did that under abnormal circumstances, Clark being under Ivy's control. I don't know if that would apply to the scenario. And light travels the distance between Earth and Sun for 8 minutes, but Superman heard Kyle whisper "help me" from at least another star systm(lightyears away).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:19 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Delta1938
Batman did that under abnormal circumstances, Clark being under Ivy's control. I don't know if that would apply to the scenario. And light travels the distance between Earth and Sun for 8 minutes, but Superman heard Kyle whisper "help me" from at least another star systm(lightyears away).

Why wouldn't it apply?

Because people wanted to see Batman wearing some super armur and attempting to go toe to toe with Superman??

He's called the World's Greatest Detective. He can fight, yes, but his greatest power is his mind.

And he does not rely on in your face attacks. He attacks from the shadows, cheats, and generally preps so he fights you using weapons of his choosing, using the battlefield of his choosing.

He leaves the open warfare to Superman.

So knowing all this.....no, he's not coming onto the field wearing magical red sun Kryptonite lead encased Doomsday clone armour. He's going to be sneaky, and force Clark's hand.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:23 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

superman builds another miracle machine and wishes batman away. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why wouldn't it apply?

Because people wanted to see Batman wearing some super armur and attempting to go toe to toe with Superman??

He's called the World's Greatest Detective. He can fight, yes, but his greatest power is his mind.

And he does not rely on in your face attacks. He attacks from the shadows, cheats, and generally preps so he fights you using weapons of his choosing, using the battlefield of his choosing.

He leaves the open warfare to Superman.

So knowing all this.....no, he's not coming onto the field wearing magical red sun Kryptonite lead encased Doomsday clone armour. He's going to be sneaky, and force Clark's hand.

It may not apply because it was a very different situation, including the amount of time he had. The closest I can think of to this situation is the two times in KING OF THE WORLD, if you count those are prep. One was Batman's plan was to bring help and Kryptonite. When that didn't work(partly because the Kryptonite was a very weak synthetic), he brought more help and had GL simulate Kryptonite.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:32 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

But if Batman done it once could't Superman prep for that. Superman could turn that around on Bats with everyone he cares about.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:37 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

72 hours.

He knows who Clark is.

He knows where the Kents live

Preboot, he OWNED the Daily Planet.

He has a rocket ship and teleport tech.

How much time would it take to collect these individuals?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:39 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by golem370
But if Batman done it once could't Superman prep for that. Superman could turn that around on Bats with everyone he cares about.

See, this is where the thread will now fall over.

You were talking about Superclones.

Delta, about sundipping.

Neither of you thought about kidnapping Alfred or Robin or Gordon, or anyone like that.

Because Superman does not operate like that. In character, he is still a boyscout.

Batman isn't. And has shown before, that if he had to, he would put Lois in danger just to make Superman break his attack off.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:40 PM
carver9

Superman can't Sundip for 72 hrs. The small time he sundipped in OWAW was too much for him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by carver9
Superman can't Sundip for 72 hrs. The small time he sundipped in OWAW was too much for him.

Then he spends 71 hours setting-up extra security in the Fortress Of Solitude, makes fun of how inept Hulk is, keys the Batmobile, slashes the tires and puts a potato up the exhaust pipe, then Sun-Dips while Bruce is wondering what happened, why he can't pull of his plan, then BAM!! Batman, along with Wayne Manner and the Batcave, are vaporized while Superman goes and punches a hole into the Marvel Universe and gives Hulk an even worse beating than Sun God gave him.

/thread

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:21 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Delta1938
Then he spends 71 hours setting-up extra security in the Fortress Of Solitude, makes fun of how inept Hulk is, keys the Batmobile, slashes the tires and puts a potato up the exhaust pipe, then Sun-Dips while Bruce is wondering what happened, why he can't pull of his plan, then BAM!! Batman, along with Wayne Manner and the Batcave, are vaporized while Superman goes and punches a hole into the Marvel Universe and gives Hulk an even worse beating than Sun God gave him.

/thread

Hulk has an infinite amount of energy...

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...hulkvsxmen9.jpg

With an infinite amount of rage...

Superman needs to learn from this guy.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Hell, I could even have used the Atom's miniaturisation tech to shrink them down and have them in my bloodstream, linked to my emotions. If my heart rate increases, or the blood chemical levels change due to stress, they die. KOing me wouldn't make a difference, because then I wouldn't be able to tell you where they were.

Torturing it out of me? A: Out of character, B: I wouldn't talk.

Definitely can't kill me.

Time passes differently when they're shrunk, too. A minute will seem like months to them. So for all his power, all his speed, Superman will be forced to slow down, to interact with me at human level speeds, to ask me where they are, and what have I done with them.

So don't delay too long, or else they'll simply die of old age. [/B]

laughing

This is probably the best strategy i ever read against speedblitz.

If Batman do that, this might work. But probably could only work if Superman leave the planet or one side prep, because Superman could hear anything about that or put those people in a safehouse (maybe he could predict Batman would go after his family ?).

But i think if he be able to do all you said, then i guess he win.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:38 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk has an infinite amount of energy...

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...hulkvsxmen9.jpg

With an infinite amount of rage...

Superman needs to learn from this guy.

Superman held a multiverse and infinite pages. Superman owns puny Hulk. As always. Deal with it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:53 PM