KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HP Doomsday vs Thor/Bill/Surfer

HP Doomsday vs Thor/Bill/Surfer
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
What does him overcoming radiants attacks have to do with Surfer's? They aren't the same. To say nothing of the fact that he just just evolve to everything. He never evolved past Superman's punches or HV for that matter.
he was also immune to orion's astro force.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 08:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The General was as well. Not entirely impressed by that.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:02 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

given the af's feats, you should be. also, general was an absolute beast in his heyday. thumb up

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:03 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

He already survived a kamikaze oan guardian attack better than superboy prime and the omega rays, also radiant's 1/5 planetary wasteland explosion and iirc 1 million nukes to the face, plus the famous all JLA full power attack also supermans amped hv

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:40 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
He already survived a kamikaze oan guardian attack better than superboy prime
One got KO'ed by the Guardian, and one was just BFR'ed and powered up...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:41 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I guess you could be right.

Yes he was ko'ed

I always saw superboy's as being actually atomized and then teleported but for some reason when he got teleported he absorbed the guardians energy

I think dd was better because he did not got atomized

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:45 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I guess you could be right.

Yes he was ko'ed

I always saw superboy's as being actually atomized and then teleported but for some reason when he got teleported he absorbed the guardians energy

I think dd was better because he did not got atomized
One could go that route, but the very next time we see him he's wide awake and posing sensually.

Not sure a Guardian could have actually atomized Prime and killed him considering he just got powered up by it. It must have just been some form of teleportation, similar to how many teleporters work in television.

Though one could make an argument the Guardians became actual jokes shortly after but meh.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:51 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

the guardians *hoped* the kamikaze blast would kill prime, but they weren't sure it would. hence their statement: "IF he survived, he was warped into the multiverse."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:54 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
One could go that route, but the very next time we see him he's wide awake and posing sensually.

Not sure a Guardian could have actually atomized Prime and killed him considering he just got powered up by it. It must have just been some form of teleportation, similar to how many teleporters work in television.

Though one could make an argument the Guardians became actual jokes shortly after but meh.

It will be noticeable that both attacks were meant to kill, and both attacks caused a hole in space/time and both were removed from the battlefied.

The difference is that SBP body got atomized where DD did not, and somehow someway sbp atoms or what ever was left got recharged to the point of being ubber sexy.

Of course the collateral damage shown in both comics by completely different artist teams will be different.

And the guardians have been a joke for a long time, but not usually when they get piss of and perform kamikaze attacks

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:16 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I really doubt it atomized Prime. All things considered.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:31 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I really doubt it atomized Prime. All things considered.
he was atomized. the guardians *thought/hoped* the process would kill prime, but at the same time knew that IF he managed to survive, he'd be warped into the multiverse...it was simply a risk they were willing to take in order to win the day.

"Prime's body was removed from this universe atom by atom. If he survived...He was warped into the multiverse.":
http://i.imgur.com/3HrOkhc.jpg

on that note, i was inspired to change my sig. thumb up

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 25th, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:38 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I see. Thanks Galan thumb up

So what exactly does that mean? Prime can survive atomization? LoL. Somehow?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:40 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

prime survived the guardian kamikaze blast for the same reason he survived a universe-busting explosion. the kid is a walking plot device, with the added protection of a pre-crisis s-shield.

#TakeItToTheBank thumb up

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:44 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't consider that description as atomized. Atomized to me means his atoms were split apart, not merely relocated. I agree he was a walking plot device as was Doomsday.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 12:48 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

his atoms *were* split apart.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 12:52 AM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't Superman alone beat him? This team is x3 more powerful and definitely beats 52 Double D

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 12:53 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
his atoms *were* split apart.

So how the fock did they come back together?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 12:55 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Didn't Superman alone beat him? This team is x3 more powerful and definitely beats 52 Double D
even when he was amped by several orders of magnitude, superman alone was utterly shit-stomped by doomsday.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
So how the fock did they come back together?
as a 'side effect' of the blast--a side effect the guardians knew was possible.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 12:55 AM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Superman never beat Doomsday, ever?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 12:59 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

He owned him just before the reboot, and there have been versions of DD that have been raped. Hunter Prey DD just happens to be the most powerful version out there.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 01:02 AM