KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Waverider/Darkseid/Superman vs Surfer/Bill/Thor

Waverider/Darkseid/Superman vs Surfer/Bill/Thor
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Waverider/Darkseid/Superman vs Surfer/Bill/Thor

this is supes as seen in the hp dd arc--comes with motherbox and apok tech.

how this goezzz.....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 07:59 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

excluding the fact that superman was amped by several orders of magnitude during the h/p arc, couldn't waverider just freeze them in time, and/or summon a nigh-infinite army of his alternates from different points in time to combat them?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 08:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Is there some way this isn't spite?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 08:37 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

against teame marvel? lol i certainly don't feel it is spite. i think ss/waverider would be a great match up, personally. ss himself has shown some control over time, he may be able to counter some of rider's tricks. he's also more versatile in general. thor/supes is as even as it gets. true, supes is amped, but that era supes didn't have quite the feats as other versions.... bill and darkseid would be interesting.....least according to many. lots seem to think that thor can take seid, so.... i don't see it as spite. i actually figured more would choose marvel.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:07 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I believe Waverider to be a solid low tran and only a high end Thor can beat DS. Bill probably gets a few good hits on a base superman, but an amped version is crazy.

Honestly its 3 trans vs 3HH IMHO

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:13 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

you feel waverider is trans? really? i'd disagree with that. people often site the superman beating of darkseid. orion beat him in his own series as well. sometimes he is a trans though, i agree. and that version of supes trans? hmm... you could be right. perhaps this is a bit lop-sided at that.

let's revise--add hulk and blue marvel to the marvel side. smile

amped supes/darkseid/wave rider

vs

thor/ss/bill/hulk/blue marvel....

can marvel win?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:20 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

hulk and blue marvel are both susceptible to bfr and/or time-freezes.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Superman back then isn't close to what he was before the reboot. So an argument can be made that Current Thor can beat that version of Superman. As for Darkseid, I think he is too much but Surfer can beat WR.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 10:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I don't see Thor beating a motherbox amped Superman.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 11:00 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ thanks to events in his own series, superman's base powers had already been amped by several orders of magnitude BEFORE he even acquired the motherbox. the 'box just amped him even more.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 11:06 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice spite.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 11:26 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
^ thanks to events in his own series, superman's base powers had already been amped by several orders of magnitude BEFORE he even acquired the motherbox. the 'box just amped him even more.

So you think that version of Superman can beat the later DCU Superman?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 11:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

depends how much more powerful you think superman became, i suppose.

...but when i say that he was amped by several orders of magnitude during the h/p arc, i am not exaggerating.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 11:58 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

and even that era of superman had some crazy feats, just not as many or as consistent. i guess a case could be made for him being trans as that arc which really paints hp dd as truly uber.....

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 12:25 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Team 1 stomp

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Jul 26th, 2014 at 01:25 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 01:17 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Nice spite.
He knew what he was doing.Of all the characters present, he amps ONLY superman. making this spite thread is no surprise. wink

Last edited by JBL on Jul 26th, 2014 at 04:29 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 04:23 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by JBL
He knew what he was doing.Of all the characters present, he amps ONLY superman. making this spite thread is no surprise. wink

(please log in to view the image)

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 04:44 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol i sooooo wish you wouldn't quote him. pretty sure he's one of the ones that said even amped that version of superman wasn't very powerful. or maybe he just says so many stupid things i'm making an assumption?

regardless, i added a couple others since the marvel side has no chance. funny though--in the hp thread people are saying the marvel team could beat dd, yet dd rotflstomped these 3 dc guys. odd to say the least....

@galan: i think ss is the only one who might be able to counter the time-stop. i'm also unsure how likely wr is to use that tactic. also unsure how willing he would be to possibly sacrifice his alter timeline selves. i don't think he'd be as willing as say, gog wars gog was.....

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 02:33 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by leonidas
@galan: i think ss is the only one who might be able to counter the time-stop. i'm also unsure how likely wr is to use that tactic. also unsure how willing he would be to possibly sacrifice his alter timeline selves. i don't think he'd be as willing as say, gog wars gog was.....
he's done it against foes before, which is why i brought it up. /shrug

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 04:49 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Hey Leo there isn't much to say about this one.

Team 1 kills them.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 05:05 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote