KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade vs. Shang Chi

Blade vs. Shang Chi
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Blade vs. Shang Chi

1. Standard gear
2. H2H only

Who wins?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 07:06 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealPizzaBoy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blade stats will give him the win. Shang with all his skills just cant hang with skilled superhumans like blade. it will be same as his fight vs Gorgon. he will outskill blade for a brief moment but the stats gap will take its effect.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 07:35 PM
RealPizzaBoy is currently offline Click here to Send RealPizzaBoy a Private Message Find more posts by RealPizzaBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Good fight. I love Blade but I think that he might lose. Shang's skill is vastly higher than Blade's and that could very likely even out the battle.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:54 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Blade is better in every stat and just as skilled if not more.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 09:15 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermutant
Blade is better in every stat and just as skilled if not more.
that's a really funny joke

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 12:04 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by deathslash
that's a really funny joke

confused How is Blade not more skilled? He has been fighting vampires/supernatural creatures for over 70 years, and up until the Morbius bite he only human stats so it was all by skill.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 12:09 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

confused How is Blade not more skilled? He has been fighting vampires/supernatural creatures for over 70 years, and up until the Morbius bite he only human stats so it was all by skill.
ask anyone, Blade's not more skilled than shang chi. Also, shang chi has has fought and beaten characters with Classic Hulk level strength and won, he beaten a dragon before, and I recall a few instances in which he got punched/thrown miles away from the fight and was only suffering from a bloody nose (and he's only human).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 12:15 AM
Supermutant

ask anyone, Blade's not more skilled than shang chi. Also, shang chi has has fought and beaten characters with Classic Hulk level strength and won, he beaten a dragon before, and I recall a few instances in which he got punched/thrown miles away from the fight and was only suffering from a bloody nose (and he's only human).

I don't know why the strength level of an opponent would indicate skill, but Blade has stalemated and beaten Dracula multiple times, who has centuries of experience with sword fighting and combat. Blade has taken shots from Ghost Rider and kept fighting, and out skilled the best vampire warriors and supernatural monsters.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 12:35 AM
YFZ 350

Blade has been fighting for over 100 years actually. It was stated he first met Wolverine in the 1930's.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 01:06 AM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Thors been fighting for thousands of years, doesn't make him more skilled than Iron Fist.

Shang probaby wins but no more than 7/10

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 01:17 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thors been fighting for thousands of years, doesn't make him more skilled than Iron Fist.

Bout time someone other than me made a case for Shang Chi

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 01:22 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

No, but it makes him more experienced. And that makes a difference also.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 01:23 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

stick out tongue It's a good thing that Thor is not in this thread then. Plus Thor typical fight like a brick whereas Blade uses skill like throwing knives across a room to knock the fangs out of a vampire, and impaling super fast vampires from afar through the heart.

laughing at Shang winning. What's he going to do against someone who is faster, stronger, has better equipment, more durable and have a healing factor plus superhuman senses? And I will even give you the skill argument for the sake of this battle.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 01:40 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by juggernaut74

Only up to a certain point, after awhile you aren't gaining much from fights. At least not enough that means you'll beat someone with hundreds of fights of their own since they are only so much that will happen in melee combat.

Experience helps alot if it's against someone similar to your foe, or you are fighting someone who hasn't been in many fights. Once you start fighting hundreds of times and beyond each fight begins to matter less unless it's a specific weakness or situation to remember.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 02:04 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

stick out tongue It's a good thing that Thor is not in this thread then. Plus Thor typical fight like a brick whereas Blade uses skill like throwing knives across a room to knock the fangs out of a vampire, and impaling super fast vampires from afar through the heart.

laughing at Shang winning. What's he going to do against someone who is faster, stronger, has better equipment, more durable and have a healing factor plus superhuman senses? And I will even give you the skill argument for the sake of this battle.
yeah, you do realize that spider-man has trouble hitting shang chi right? Also shang chi could use pressure points on him, disarm him and use his own sword against him, or combine the mystical and stark tech amps to potentially punch a hole in him. It's clear that you know next to nothing about shang chi.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:28 AM
riv6672

Excellent point. I'd give Shang my most prized 9/10, actually.

Bout time someone other than me made a case for Shang Chi

I will usually make a case. Like...

Originally posted by juggernaut74

There's a difference between 10 years experience, and 1 year's experience 10 times.
The majority of long lived characters have NOT spent all that time improving their HtH skills. They reach a level and stay there.
Characters like Shang Chi constantly train, seeking to improve.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 04:53 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I have nothing to contribute to this thread, but thought I'd mention you guys are making me look-up Blade and Shang Chi appearances.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 04:57 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Enjoy.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 05:01 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by riv6672
Enjoy.

thumb up Will do. Now I'm back to watching.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 05:09 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

yeah, you do realize that spider-man has trouble hitting shang chi right? Also shang chi could use pressure points on him, disarm him and use his own sword against him, or combine the mystical and stark tech amps to potentially punch a hole in him. It's clear that you know next to nothing about shang chi.

I know enough about Shang that he's not in Blade's league. And what's exactly is Blade doing while Shang is hitting him? Even though Blade is faster and can one hit ko him or decapitate him with his adamantium sword.

Its nice that Spider-Man has trouble hitting Shang, but Blade has no trouble knee capping a Vampire Spiderman who has increased stats.

http://www.comicvine.com/api/image/...despeedns10.jpg
Blocks bullets by spinning chain really fast.

http://www.comicvine.com/api/image/...lade_1__03_.jpg
Fast enough to shoot vampire Spiderman in both kneecaps.

http://www.comicvine.com/api/image/...bladeslicin.jpg
http://www.comicvine.com/api/image/...ladeslicin2.jpg
Blade slices and kills a vampire before that vampire can even move.

http://www.comicvine.com/api/image/...blade_1_p28.jpg
Easily dodges automatic gun fire from two shield agents vampires.

http://www.comicvine.com/api/image/...-bladedodge.jpg
Dodges and land hits on the super fast vampire Spitfire.

http://www.comicvine.com/api/image/...bladefaster.jpg
Blade is so fast that " time stops for our hunter...dazzling speed.." against assassins.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...e_1_p16_p17.jpg
Again "and the world slows for all but Blade" during battle.

Lol and don't even mentioned durability, Blade has been stabbed in the chest through the heart by Dracula, took the sword out and kept on fighting.
Like someone else mentioned this fight would go like Shang vs Gorgon except Blade would stomp from the get go.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 05:18 AM