KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » What Would You Change in the OT?

What Would You Change in the OT?
Started by: King Joker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

We have a new Lucas!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 05:47 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kickballjedi

Watching that Seven Samurai scene makes me realize they need to make a Seven Jedi movie. Have 7 Jedi (pre-Episode1, but not Old Republic) drawn to Tattooine to help an outpost fight off a group of Tusken Raiders/ Cyborgs/ Pirates/ whatever, led by a Dark Jedi of some sort. The lead could be a young QGJ before he had OBW as an apprentice.
1- QGJ as the leader, organizer
2- A young upstart/hot headed Jedi as his side-kick/partner
3- a female Jedi with a double bladed saber, a real kickass duelist
4- a big Jedi, who fights hand to hand, maybe some new light saber melee weapon like shock gauntlets or something
5- an older Jedi who doesn't follow the code strictly, he's fun/goofy tells jokes and is kind of greedy
6- an alien Jedi- maybe zabrak or Twi'Lek or introduce one of the many other races and
7- a smuggler who continuously denies the force but joins the group for the pay. In the end it's discovered he's a Jedi who gave up his ways, but keeps his saber stashed away.

By the end of the movie most die by random blaster fire from the raiders.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 04:29 PM
Click here to Send Kickballjedi a Private Message Find more posts by Kickballjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

I'd have added Arica to Jabba's Palace. That way Mara Jade would be G Cannon.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Blaah...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 10:35 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ace Hambone

They did a Seven Samurai Clone Wars episode, with Ahsoka, Obi and Anakin plus 4 bounty hunters. It's not bad - and the bounty hunter with the hat is pretty cool.

I like QGJ as the leader - especially if he has to shave his head at the beginning of the movie! The Rebels era might be a good time to set a Seven Jedi movie - a time when the Jedi have fallen on hard times.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kickballjedi
Watching that Seven Samurai scene makes me realize they need to make a Seven Jedi movie. Have 7 Jedi (pre-Episode1, but not Old Republic) drawn to Tattooine to help an outpost fight off a group of Tusken Raiders/ Cyborgs/ Pirates/ whatever, led by a Dark Jedi of some sort. The lead could be a young QGJ before he had OBW as an apprentice.
1- QGJ as the leader, organizer
2- A young upstart/hot headed Jedi as his side-kick/partner
3- a female Jedi with a double bladed saber, a real kickass duelist
4- a big Jedi, who fights hand to hand, maybe some new light saber melee weapon like shock gauntlets or something
5- an older Jedi who doesn't follow the code strictly, he's fun/goofy tells jokes and is kind of greedy
6- an alien Jedi- maybe zabrak or Twi'Lek or introduce one of the many other races and
7- a smuggler who continuously denies the force but joins the group for the pay. In the end it's discovered he's a Jedi who gave up his ways, but keeps his saber stashed away.

By the end of the movie most die by random blaster fire from the raiders.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2015 06:06 AM
Click here to Send Ace Hambone a Private Message Find more posts by Ace Hambone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hmmm... dunno. Come up with something original I'd say.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2015 11:34 AM
C-3POTheClever

I'd certainly erase the Luke/Leia kissing scenes because they're siblings! I'd try to fix some of the color change issues with he light-sabers. I also think the plot-twists could do with a bit more for-shadowing.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 11:52 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You'd remove the nerfherder scene??? No way, dude! wink

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 08:40 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Keep the nerfherder scene but remove the Luke/Leia making out part.

Edit: I wonder if Lucas new he was gonna have Luke and Leia be siblings in RotJ...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 03:21 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

But... without the kiss, the nerfherder remark makes no sense.

THE mistake is making Luke and Leia siblings. That idea came during the making of ROTJ...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 04:53 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

You're right. I got the scene mixed up, lol.

Maybe Lucas just has a fetish.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 05:15 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

No, he just changes his mind and then says it was always his plan. Liar! wink

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 05:58 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

True, maybe that's his fetish.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 07:29 PM
queeq
Chaos

Might be.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 10:37 PM
Flyattractor

The only thing I would change is a really small bit from TESB is when ever we see Vader "Brooding" around the SSD Bridge. I would stop him from holding his hands behind his back. To me that just looks silly.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 02:49 AM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Is that brooding or contemplating? It's not an uncommon gesture for someone to make when they're deep in thought. Having his arms limp by his side would look too robotic for such an emotional scene we just witnessed, and having his hands on his hips would look too aggressive and imperious. It was a somber moment, his body language needed to reflect that.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 06:00 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And it did that very well... The Vader character needed such gestures, I think.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 12:34 PM
Balta Skywalker
Jedi Temple Guard

I wouldn't change much at all. Well, except Luke feeling attracted by Leia and (As all of us) ewoks for wokiees.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Balta Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Balta Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Wookiees...

Well, I wouldn't make Leia Luke's sister. As it was always intended.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 10:15 AM
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Is that brooding or contemplating? It's not an uncommon gesture for someone to make when they're deep in thought. Having his arms limp by his side would look too robotic for such an emotional scene we just witnessed, and having his hands on his hips would look too aggressive and imperious. It was a somber moment, his body language needed to reflect that.

Just the way he had his arms behind his back. Reminds me of school teachers walking around the room keeping an eye on you during tests . It dosen't come off as something a Walking Death Shadow type person should do. Brooding and contemplating are fine just not like that.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 06:40 PM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote