KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Going for the kill: All out Hulk vs all out Thor (both current)

Going for the kill: All out Hulk vs all out Thor (both current)
Started by: Warlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkOdin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You're posting this in response to someone saying a weakened Thor beat up a hugely amped WWH...
leave it to carver to beat himself in a debate laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 02:31 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DarkOdin

If BFR wasn't an option in that scene, I have doubts that Thor even in a fully healthy state would not have won that match.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 02:56 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Agree to disagree.

Don't consider bfring as a win but what ever.

Originally posted by Warlord
no anihiliblade for this fight

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Besides godblast (which is an absolutely last resort attack) what attacks does he currently have more powerful than lightning?

Keep the stips coming!!!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 08:34 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

hey I made thsi thread.
I own the stips stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 02:06 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by DarkOdin

he's had a really bad week, even by his own standards.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 02:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I don't know what the current Hulk is? Is this the intelligent one that's fighting Stark, or is it the one that gets in your face with the hot breath, and snots running out of his nose?

Either way, he seems to be written to the extent that whenever he gets hit hard enough, he reverts to Banner. Stupid writers. Thor beats current fragile Hulk.

Last edited by Stoic on Aug 1st, 2014 at 03:25 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 03:21 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Banner reverting to Hulk only happens when one of Hickman's original characters (do not steal) hits him.
Sun God
Proxima
And now that I think about it Hyperion when he appeared likely did just hit him so hard he Bannered. At least in Hicktention.

Thor wouldn't do it, but an alt Thor or a new Thor analogue would.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 03:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Banner reverting to Hulk only happens when one of Hickman's original characters (do not steal) hits him.
Sun God
Proxima
And now that I think about it Hyperion when he appeared likely did just hit him so hard he Bannered. At least in Hicktention.

Thor wouldn't do it, but an alt Thor or a new Thor analogue would.

Yeah that's what I'm talking about. It's pretty dumb to write him that way, but it's currently the way the Hulk is portrayed, and since I don't see why Hyperion or the others that you mentioned should be able to hit harder than Thor, I don't know why the same thing wouldn't happen (under Hickman that is).

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 03:35 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Warlord
ok the both want to kill each other with whatever means possible except bfr....who wins?
Hulk would smash Thor, and the entire House of El.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 02:39 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

each going for the kill, thor ends him.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 03:52 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Hulk blitz him so fast thor ends up trapped in the speedforce... or gammaforce

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 04:17 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Thor wins 10/10

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 07:01 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah that's what I'm talking about. It's pretty dumb to write him that way, but it's currently the way the Hulk is portrayed, and since I don't see why Hyperion or the others that you mentioned should be able to hit harder than Thor, I don't know why the same thing wouldn't happen (under Hickman that is).

The Hyperion showing didn't happen but the rest of what Bran said is correct. I think Hickman like the Hulk but he just doesn't have room for the character since he is trying to help other characters grow (Starbrand, Hyperion, Captain Universe, etc)

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 02:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Going for the Kill Hulk dies

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 05:42 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

The Hyperion showing didn't happen but the rest of what Bran said is correct. I think Hickman like the Hulk but he just doesn't have room for the character since he is trying to help other characters grow (Starbrand, Hyperion, Captain Universe, etc)
Did you not understand what I said about it or something?

Or do you just want to go around contradicting me without defending your stance again?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 06:11 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

laughing out loud

Juggle suns. Marvel loves Hulk.

They sure do!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 04:46 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Thor gets killed by just breathing Oxygen

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 05:56 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carthage
Thor gets killed by just breathing Oxygen

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 05:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Bump, since it will soon happen.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 18th, 2022 12:25 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Hulk is amped atm though so is Thor I suppose....

Old Post Mar 20th, 2022 07:25 AM