KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect the Mighty W-hor (Woman-Thor)!!!!

Respect the Mighty W-hor (Woman-Thor)!!!!
Started by: joesha28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Respect the Mighty W-hor (Woman-Thor)!!!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 07:59 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Stupid change is stupid. I've got no problem with strong female characters, but why suddenly make Thor a woman to appease female fans? Nobody was griping that he was a guy, and he's been a guy since the 60's. It makes no sense aside from a publicity stunt.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 08:25 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Thor won't be a woman

read up on things.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 08:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I did read up. Everything I've seen Marvel is saying, this isn't Thor Girl, this isn't She-Thor. It's Thor...but now he's a woman. THE Thor.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 08:46 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Thor Odinson isn't just suddenly changing into a woman, He'll still be there

this woman is a whole new character.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 09:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

According to you?

Because according to every Marvel Source speaking on it, it's Thor Odinsdaughter now.Not a new character, not a clone. Thor is a chick plain and simple. And they say it's not a temporary change either. That I'm not sold on however.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 09:06 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
According to you?

Nope, Not according to me

from the things what i've read.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 09:09 AM
KingD19

What things are those? Care to post them since apparently they dispute direct quotes from Marvel personnel and writers?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 09:11 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not sure where your getting your info from

this is from Jason Aaron the writer

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=54083

quote:
Jason Aaron: The latter. This is not the Thor we knew transformed into a woman. This is a new character; someone else picking up the hammer.

then later on down the article

quote:
Does that mena the old Thor isn't going anywhere? Will he still very much be a part of this new book?

Yes, Thor Odinson, the Prince of Asgard, will still be around. He's still Thor. That's his birth name. He's unworthy of Mjolnir, but he'll still have a role to play.

any of that registering?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 09:15 AM
riv6672

Okay you guys have straightened things out.
How's about some feats???? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 09:57 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

This does not appear to be an actual respect thread.

And considering there have not been any feats for the new female Thor I'm going to close this for now. If you wish to talk to me about reopening the thread please PM me.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 01:28 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote