KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Super Saiyan Broly VS Thor

Super Saiyan Broly VS Thor
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote:
14832619]Originally posted by carver9
He really doesn't. He doesn't pull a single win tbh. He isn't fast enough, strong enough, or durable enough to fight Broly. This fight would be over as soon as it started.

Who is the most energy resistant hero in the MU? Thor? Oh.

Broly also, while incredibly fast, is a straight line Blitzer. In the DBU, he's essentially a juggernaut when he charges, but if he runs into Mjolnir, he's going to be hurting.

And he's not faster than some of the guys Thors fought anyway. Thor would be able to react.

Not to mention Broly is a sadist. He likes to have some fun, not instantly obliterate.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:18 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
He blitzed Surter as well during Walt Simonson's run IIRC.

He blitzed Surter? Scans. Goku out raced the solar flare but I still want to see that scan.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I never understood how Thor vs characters from DBZ is even a questionable debate. Mjolnir is like...the DBZ-verse kryptonite. I love DBZ but sometimes it's wanked to hell lol.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:19 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
[QUOhe's14832619]Originally posted by carver9
He really doesn't. He doesn't pull a single win tbh. He isn't fast enough, strong enough, or durable enough to fight Broly. This fight would be over as soon as it started.

Broly also, while incredibly fast, is a straight line Blitzer. In the DBU, he's essentially a juggernaut when he charges, but if he runs into Mjolnir, he's going to be hurting.

And he's not faster than some of the guys Thors fought anyway. Thor would be able to react.

Not to mention Broly is a sadist. He likes to have some fun, not instantly obliterate.
[/QUOTE]

He isn't tanking what Broly isn't throwing out.

Straight line Blitzer? Are you saying he isn't fast? He didn't have trouble hitting Goku, someone who is much faster than Thor. Someone that was moving at super speed against him.

Mjlonir will hurt anyone but I can see him tanking it tbh.

Who has Thor fought at Super speed? Being serious here because Wolverine and Spiderman has fought fast people as well. Hell, Cannonball has fought a guy FTL and tagged him. Honestly, what does that mean.

I agree with you on Broly's personality.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Yamcha
I never understood how Thor vs characters from DBZ is even a questionable debate. Mjolnir is like...the DBZ-verse kryptonite. I love DBZ but sometimes it's wanked to hell lol.

In character how does people like Goku fight? In character how does Thor fight?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:22 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by carver9
He really isn't stronger unless you are basing this off of one showing and if that's the case I sure as hell can do the same to Thor.

Provide some combat speed fts that's even close to what Goku has done. Hell, prove that he can even hit Goku. I would argue that Master Roshi is faster as shown here.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLlf235XyGM 1 min and 54 sec.

Roshi and Krillin perform an entire tournament of fighting in less than 1 forth of a second. Thor doesn't have anything comparable to this. NOTHING.

Lol...show me Thor redirecting blasts that coming at him at Super speed.
He did less than twenty blows in about a quarter of a second.

Even if he moved a kilometer twenty times (He didn't) that would be only 80,000 meters per second. Aka mach 233.

Thought I had the scans of speed in my photobucket but guess not, lemme see if I can find them.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:24 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
He didn't have trouble hitting Goku, someone who is much faster than Thor

No. Lol. Thor crosses spans of multiple light years in seconds mid fight, and intercepts moons being thrown at him at those speeds.

quote:
Broly's punches wouldn't even tickle, and while he's got very powerful energy projection it's 100% countered by Mjolnir and would actually need to hit Thor.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:25 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He did less than twenty blows in about a quarter of a second.

Even if he moved a kilometer twenty times (He didn't) that would be only 80,000 meters per second. Aka mach 233.

Thought I had the scans of speed in my photobucket but guess not, lemme see if I can find them.

laughing out loud First i want to see that scan, second laughing are you comparing that to Roshi? Don't even need to bring up Goku.

I want to see this scan.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:26 PM
NemeBro

He blitzed Surter? Scans. Goku out raced the solar flare but I still want to see that scan.
Nah that's okay. I'd have to go to my sister's computer (Used to be the shared one before I bought my own), find one page out of hundreds, upload it to photobucket, etc, when God knows I don't care to.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:26 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

laughing out loud First i want to see that scan, second laughing are you comparing that to Roshi? Don't even need to bring up Goku.

I want to see this scan.
Hold on my dumb friend, I need to find it and upload it first.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:27 PM
carver9

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
No. Lol. Thor crosses spans of multiple light years in seconds mid fight, and intercepts moons being thrown at him at those speeds.

Broly's punches wouldn't even tickle, and while he's got very powerful energy projection it's 100% countered by Mjolnir and would actually need to hit Thor.

Ok, I asked you for combat speed not flight aka acceleration aka adding real world logic to comics. Do you have any COMBAT showings. Simple question. By the way Mjlonir is flying, not Thor.

laughing out loud Ironman punches hurt and Broly is stronger than him?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:28 PM
carver9

Nah that's okay. I'd have to go to my sister's computer (Used to be the shared one before I bought my own), find one page out of hundreds, upload it to photobucket, etc, when God knows I don't care to.

I want to see this. I'll be here waiting.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:28 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Straight line Blitzer? Are you saying he isn't fast? He didn't have trouble hitting Goku, someone who is much faster than Thor. Someone that was moving at super speed against him.

Who has Thor fought at Super speed? Being serious here because Wolverine and Spiderman has fought fast people as well. Hell, Cannonball has fought a guy FTL and tagged him. Honestly, what does that mean.

I agree with you on Broly's personality. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thor's person, would not tank it, but Mjolnir can absorb it. And he's tough enough to take some of Broly's shots without going comatose.

Broly also, while incredibly fast, is a straight line Blitzer.

I said he's incredibly fast. But he's a straight line blitzer. It's his thing. It's not like anyone he fought could do a thing about it. He'd also be a huge target rushing at Thor looking to get countered.

If Broly rushes into Mjolnir, he will be stunned at least. This isn't Gohan's fist, it's mother****ing Mjolnir.

Hyperion, Quicksilver, Silver Surfer, Sentry, etc. Thor's got his low moments of course, we all know that, but they're just low moments.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:29 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:31 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

He really isn't stronger unless you are basing this off of one showing and if that's the case I sure as hell can do the same to Thor.

Provide some combat speed fts that's even close to what Goku has done. Hell, prove that he can even hit Goku. I would argue that Master Roshi is faster as shown here.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLlf235XyGM 1 min and 54 sec.

Roshi and Krillin perform an entire tournament of fighting in less than 1 forth of a second. Thor doesn't have anything comparable to this. NOTHING.

Lol...show me Thor redirecting blasts that coming at him at Super speed.

Every blast that comes his way comes with ftl speed... and he absorbs or redicrects them

But be my guest and show me a single lifting feat that puts a DBZ char above Thor?

The best I saw was a quarter or part of a city where a SSJ4 Goku had trouble holding it up. DBZ chars are strong with energy projection but weak physically compared to real heralds.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:32 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Ok, I asked you for combat speed not flight aka acceleration aka adding real world logic to comics. Do you have any COMBAT showings. Simple question. By the way Mjlonir is flying, not Thor.

laughing out loud Ironman punches hurt and Broly is stronger than him?

I'm referring to God of Thunder where Old Thor blasts Gorr lightyears away and the Thors follow him in only a few moments. Gorr can of course track their massively FTL movement and attacks them as they approach. Guess what that means? Guess what it means when they easily react to it?

It's Thor's arm swinging the hammer, not Mjolnir. smile

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:33 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I have a move like that too. I call it my "light speed ***** slaps" my arms also appear very blurry.

Tien is an anime martial artist. He's going to have fancy names for his attacks.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:33 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I want to see this. I'll be here waiting.

This is the closest I can see to Thor blitzing Surtur. He uses Mjolnir to travel at high speeds while dodging every hit which he then strikes. Or the first page but both show examples of him using speed.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:35 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I agree with you on Broly's personality.

Thor's person, would not tank it, but Mjolnir can absorb it. And he's tough enough to take some of Broly's shots without going comatose.

I said he's incredibly fast. But he's a straight line blitzer. It's his thing. It's not like anyone he fought could do a thing about it. He'd also be a huge target rushing at Thor looking to get countered.

If Broly rushes into Mjolnir, he will be stunned at least. This isn't Gohan's fist, it's mother****ing Mjolnir.

Hyperion, Quicksilver, Silver Surfer, Sentry, etc. Thor's got his low moments of course, we all know that, but they're just low moments. [/B][/QUOTE]

Mjlonir can absorb it but again, he isn't going to be reacting to the amount of blast a coming at him. Also, what blasts has Thor absorbed that's comparable to Broly's blasts that usually take up the entire battle field?

If Broly rush Thor 10/10 he is going to land his attack along with whatever else attack he dishes out. This isn't Superman or Gladiator, someone that you can use the 'in character' argument against. Broly will use his speed (especially since he will have info on Mjlonir per forum rules).

So when Thor fought these people, they were fighting like DBZ characters. I feel got darn safe at saying that if a Z fighter doesn't want Thor seeing them, it ain't hapoening.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:35 PM
NemeBro

Attack names = Feats

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:36 PM