KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader vs Emperor Vitiate

Darth Vader vs Emperor Vitiate
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sinious
Vitiate does to him what he did to Revan.

Except worse.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Worse actually

Emperor would first rip the cybernetics apart and then reduce the flesh inside to ash with his powers.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Except worse.

True. The lightning factor by itself allows Vitiate to easily destroy him.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Uh yeah he is.

Revan hasn't fought invisibly fast, never overwhelmed a force sensitive before they could react, never deflected turret fire, never generated after images or, moved his saber faster than thought. He is slower by a significant margin, and that doesn't even address the disparity between their TK feats

Vader knows tutaminus and can absorb Vitiate's lightning that way or simply use his saber. Off nexus Vitiate has no lightning feats to suggest otherwise

P.S I don't care about what you believe.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:03 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by carthage
Ah woops, thought you were. My apologies

You're my son, Cart. Don't apologize.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Uh yeah he is.

Revan hasn't fought invisibly fast, never overwhelmed a force sensitive before they could react, never deflected turret fire, never generated after images or, moved his saber faster than thought. He is slower by a significant margin, and that doesn't even address the disparity between their TK feats

Vader knows tutaminus and can absorb Vitiate's lightning that way or simply use his saber. Off nexus Vitiate has no lightning feats to suggest otherwise

P.S I don't care about what you believe.

You justify your radical biased opinions with your strict obsession for feats which means nothing. Vitiate's one-shoting the team of the greatest jedi of that era is off nexus. But hey, I'm not gonna get into this again. I leave you to the hands of SW_Legend.

I don't have the patience to go through this again.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

True. The lightning factor by itself allows Vitiate to easily destroy him.

Get off Vitiate's dick.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:10 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

P.S I agree that Vader is very powerful but still he doesn't come near to %80 of Sidious.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:10 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
You're my son, Cart. Don't apologize.

blink

Now this is some revelation....

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:11 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Get off Vitiate's dick.

How will Vader deal with Vitiate's lightning? It's a reasonable conclusion that he won't.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

And its a reasonable conclusion that its not as powerful as it is sans a nexus. All of the mooks (and Braga) did't know Tutaminus which Vader does, and he can simply absorb it with a saber.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:13 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

And its a reasonable conclusion that its not as powerful as it is sans a nexus. All of the mooks (and Braga) did't know Tutaminus which Vader does, and he can simply absorb it with a saber.

All the mooks? erm

Also, every Force-user learns Tutaminis.

You really don't have a clue about ground realities of the lore.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:15 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You justify your radical biased opinions with your strict obsession for feats which means nothing. Vitiate's one-shoting the team of the greatest jedi of that era is off nexus. But hey, I'm not gonna get into this again. I leave you to the hands of SW_Legend.

I don't have the patience to go through this again.

It was done in orbit of Dromund Kaas a nexus, and who cares about you hyping that feat. Nothing about the properties of Vitiate's lightning make it to where it can't be absorbed by a saber or by Vader's tutaminus. Revan is a weaker character than Vader, so using him as an example will not suffice. I don't care if you don't want to get into an argument, as usual you have no recourse other than to delve into appeals to ignorance.

SW legend is on my ignore list, and I ignore his posts for the most part.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:16 PM
Dominis

How will Vader deal with Vitiate's lightning? It's a reasonable conclusion that he won't.

Vader's strength should be capable of pushing through Vitiate's lightning with his saber, and even if some bolts manage to pass his saber defense, it's not going to be enough to take Vader out.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:18 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Vader's strength should be capable of pushing through Vitiate's lightning with his saber, and even if some bolts manage to pass his saber defense, it's not going to be enough to take Vader out.

An entire Jedi Strike Team attempted to contain Emperor's lightning with use of lightsabers, didn't work.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:19 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Vader doesn't have the feats with regards to dealing with lightning to indicate that. His lightsaber defense would be overwhelmed and he'd be destroyed. Revan casually absorbed lightning powerful enough utterly disintegrate Nyriss through her shields but when faced with Vitiates lightning his defense was overwhelmed and he was engulfed in lightning. Vader doesn't have anything even close to Revan's feats against lightning, so he'd be taken out in a similar manner. You might as well argue Vader could do the same to Sidious.

Of course, Vitiate would just telepathically dominate him instead, but the lightning argument also leads to Vaders defeat so whatever.

Last edited by Nephthys on Aug 6th, 2014 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:25 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Of course, Vitiate would just telepathically dominate him instead, but the lightning argument also leads to Vaders defeat so whatever.

Yep, Vader is a troubled man. Shouldn't be very hard to dominate his mind but like you have also said, lightning factor is enough.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:27 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

How is that BS?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:34 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Vader doesn't have the feats with regards to dealing with lightning to indicate that. His lightsaber defense would be overwhelmed and he'd be destroyed. Revan casually absorbed lightning powerful enough utterly disintegrate Nyriss through her shields but when faced with Vitiates lightning his defense was overwhelmed and he was engulfed in lightning. Vader doesn't have anything even close to Revan's feats against lightning, so he'd be taken out in a similar manner. You might as well argue Vader could do the same to Sidious.

Vader is physically superior to Revan, and he can absorb lightning onto his saber. He's done so against Dooku as Anakin. There is absolutely nothing to suggest Vitiate can overpower Vader's saber defense, given Vader's immense strength. And no, the same can't be said about Sidious, because Sidious has overwhelmed the saber defenses of physical power houses with ease.

If Vitiate goes for a TP assault, Vader could just hurl Vitiate on his ass and proceed with another attack before Vitiate could get up.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:38 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Why wouldn't the greatest Jedi in the order know Tutaminis, a skill taught to almost everyone? I agree that Vader's could possibly be better, but to say that they didn't know it...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:40 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Again Sidious you're giving credence to the idea that Vitiate can even try to attempt to prod Vader's mind and actually "dominate" him. Why would this be he case when all of his domination feats are on a nexus?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:41 PM