KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Why do Marvel Animations suck?

Why do Marvel Animations suck?
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Femi32

Enzeru, you make sense, but Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes had 847,000 total viewers while Avengers Assemble had 699,000 total viewers. Ultimate Spider-Man hasn't even topped EMH's ratings, yet. They don't want to broaden their audience. They just want to sell toys to boys and that's what their new cartoons are doing.

I don't understand how this will help Marvel when they are serving dumb downed products. These kids will grow up in a few years and think these shows are lame. It's bad enough you can't learn anything from the Marvel Universe like I did from EMH. These shows don't make me want to buy a comic. They make me want to turn off the tv.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 02:26 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Remember the good ol days when there was X-Men and Spider-Man on Fox?

shifty

Those were the days.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 02:50 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Had a look at the reviews for 'Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United' movie, Seems to be ****ing terrible going by them.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 01:10 PM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Femi32
Enzeru, you make sense, but Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes had 847,000 total viewers while Avengers Assemble had 699,000 total viewers. Ultimate Spider-Man hasn't even topped EMH's ratings, yet. They don't want to broaden their audience. They just want to sell toys to boys and that's what their new cartoons are doing.

I don't understand how this will help Marvel when they are serving dumb downed products. These kids will grow up in a few years and think these shows are lame. It's bad enough you can't learn anything from the Marvel Universe like I did from EMH. These shows don't make me want to buy a comic. They make me want to turn off the tv.

Ratings aren't as important as it seems. The show can suck as long as kids buy the toys. Which is why Young Justice gets cancelled even though it's clearly superior to most, if not all of Marvel's animated creations.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 01:24 PM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote