KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » RIP Robin Williams

RIP Robin Williams
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

depression.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 10:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Lewis Black is on a rampage for what Rush Limbaugh is saying about Robin's suicide.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014...robin-williams/

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 10:24 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I merged another duplicate thread from the CBVF with this one.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 10:26 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Just found out, he hanged himself with a belt AFTER attempting to slash his wrists....

**** lifes a piece of shit

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 01:18 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallschirmjäger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Lewis Black is on a rampage for what Rush Limbaugh is saying about Robin's suicide.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014...robin-williams/

"“He had it all, but he had nothing,” Limbaugh said about Williams on Tuesday. “He made everybody else laugh but was miserable inside. I mean, it fits a certain picture, or a certain image that the left has.”

While the political part of it may or may not have it's part in Williams' suicide, Limbaugh is right that a lot of these people have it all but have nothing, but that's common knowledge with Hollywood anyway regardless of who said it.

One big thing is that they're never really allowed to think for themselves morally or politically because it might endanger their careers if they were to go outside the box to show their true feelings on a certain subject or issue.

They always have to be there for someone at someplace and the stress of giving to others without saving some for themselves catches up and the next thing you know they're front page news. And so it goes, another great star falls from the sky...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 03:23 AM
Fallschirmjäger is currently offline Click here to Send Fallschirmjäger a Private Message Find more posts by Fallschirmjäger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

A great loss. R.I.P.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 05:49 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Fallschirmjäger
"“He had it all, but he had nothing,” Limbaugh said about Williams on Tuesday. “He made everybody else laugh but was miserable inside. I mean, it fits a certain picture, or a certain image that the left has.”

While the political part of it may or may not have it's part in Williams' suicide, Limbaugh is right that a lot of these people have it all but have nothing, but that's common knowledge with Hollywood anyway regardless of who said it.

One big thing is that they're never really allowed to think for themselves morally or politically because it might endanger their careers if they were to go outside the box to show their true feelings on a certain subject or issue.

They always have to be there for someone at someplace and the stress of giving to others without saving some for themselves catches up and the next thing you know they're front page news. And so it goes, another great star falls from the sky...

The fact that you support this scumbag worthless pile of human flesh baffles me.

He doesn't even deserve to mention Robin Williams in any of his putrid, vomit-inducing speeches.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 09:23 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Rush ****in" Limbaugh...what a ****in' cvnt.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 02:24 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I wonder what chairs think about all day?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 06:56 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

People on twitter creating fake pics of Robins body, and posting them all over the web for his family to see...why? I mean, what person could get a kick out of something like that...sickening.

The internet is mankinds single greatest creation, but also its most horrific.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:51 PM
Kamahamaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
Remembering his line from Dead Poet's Society, I think

"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem".

I really hope it wasn't suicide at least.

Unless you have Parkinson's, Cancer or some other terminal illness or unless you can't take the pain your life has been, or you want to protect others from you or something you continued life will bring on them, or you have a cause you believe in more than life like protecting your family friends. You know narratives can be simplistic in films.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 07:59 PM
Kamahamaha is currently offline Click here to Send Kamahamaha a Private Message Find more posts by Kamahamaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Fallschirmjäger

Rush Limbaugh is a holier than thou drug addict who used the death of a very well known and generally well spoken of man to do what he loves the most, ie bash the Left. Williams killed himself because he suffered from a mental disorder; using this as a springboard to sling your own agenda makes one a piece of shit; which Rush Limbaugh is, a soggy fat turd.

"A lot of these people have it all but have nothing", I assume you mean entertainers? Seems like a blanket claim. Proof of this claim?

That's not all in all true. There are many comedians who take the non PC path in their effort to comedy; in fact, taking the non PC path is how they earn a living. eg George Carlin, Doug Stanhope, Bill Hicks, Lewis Black, Richard Pryor.

That seems like another blanket claim. By accounts Williams killed himself due to a mental disorder; unless you have some special insight into the workings of Williams mindset, not sure you can make such an exact claim.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 15th, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 10:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is prolly the main factor in his decision.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...insons-disease/

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 04:58 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.

One of Robin's first lines in Dead Poets Society...watching it now he is gone, makes me feel weird.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 07:10 PM
Prerogative

RIP MANA
I LOVE his works!
I Remember Jumanji!!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 04:11 PM
Prerogative is currently offline Click here to Send Prerogative a Private Message Find more posts by Prerogative Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
popoyez
Restricted

Account Restricted

i feel very sad, when i listen about his death. he was a very good personality in my view.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 10:46 AM
popoyez is currently offline Click here to Send popoyez a Private Message Find more posts by popoyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 01:56 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knifer

Just watch his last movie, Merry Friggin Christmas, not really a good movie but at least I am quite entertained by his performance sad

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 04:15 PM
Knifer is currently offline Click here to Send Knifer a Private Message Find more posts by Knifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still miss this guy.

Rip

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 07:36 PM
jinXed by JaNx

I don't miss him but i miss being able to watch his movies.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2015 02:02 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote