KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Silent Hills

Silent Hills
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Well, Kojima Productions is owned and/or controlled by Konami so I'm assuming any work done by Kojima Productions is owned by Konami. This would include all MGS games and the Fox Engine.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 01:40 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04...ion-with-kojima

So... Silent Hills isn't happening.

(please log in to view the image)

EDIT: With Kojima, actually. We might still be getting it. Del Toro just said that he wont be collaborating with Kojima anymore. He also said we'll have to go after Konami for details on whether the game is cancelled or not.

EDIT again:
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3...ally-cancelled/
http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/s...ills-cancelled/

Looking very grim. I think it's safe to say we're phucked.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Apr 26th, 2015 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 07:08 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

sad

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 07:10 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Shit.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 07:42 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Kojima and Del Toro was going to be the team up that would've been sung for ages and Konami f'd it up for wanting more Metal Gear. Typical.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Apr 26th, 2015 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 09:00 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm so saddened by this news. This is disgusting. Konami is run by a bunch of monkeys.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 09:14 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Thanks Konami

Howdy!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 11:11 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

You guys did this.

Your obsession with Mediocre Gear Solid has doomed us all. thumb up

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 05:01 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 03:45 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

the ****?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 03:52 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ko...m/1100-6426908/

There's the official word from Konami. Silent Hills is axed. Reedus, Del Toro, and Kojima are all gone.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 04:06 PM
ares834

Maybe they should get DICE to finish it. I hear Battlefield is a really good game.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 04:12 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Maybe they should get DICE to finish it. I hear Battlefield is a really good game.
I bet they could introduce some solid multiplayer thumb up

PWNT

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 04:22 PM
ares834

thumb up

Might as well drop the single-player campaign as well. Who wants to play that shit anyways? It just takes away resources better used for creating a better multiplayer experience.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 04:27 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

thumb up

Might as well drop the single-player campaign as well. Who wants to play that shit anyways? It just takes away resources better used for creating a better multiplayer experience.
You passive-aggressive piece of shit.

I have taught you well thumb up

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 04:28 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

thumb up

You know, that's a great idea! It's a shame DICE is preoccupied doing just that with some other series. I wish they'd spread the wealth. stick out tongue

EDIT: I think we're witnessing Konomi imploding on itself.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Apr 27th, 2015 at 04:44 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 04:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

This is a shame.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 03:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

If half the stuff he said about Konami in that video is legitimate, I kind of hope they burn to the ground and all their video game properties get sold off.

PWNT

Old Post May 1st, 2015 12:39 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05...-kojima-debacle

Disgusting. I even hear Kojima's staff has to deal with random blackouts, security doors malfunctioning, and having their shifts changed from time to time. Hope Konami gets what's coming and everyone stops buying anything from them after Phantom Pain.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on May 12th, 2015 at 12:06 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2015 12:02 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I still think this is all one big Kojima level deception trick.

Or at least I hope it is anyway. Everything all seems to be happening too close to TPP coming out.

I'll go so far as to say I'll be mildly surprised if Kojima isn't trying to fool us.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 04:20 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote