KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Drew Karpyshyn on The Sith Emperor

Drew Karpyshyn on The Sith Emperor
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I am aware of that, but I'm referring to their base power levels upon capture. Being sub-KOTFE Arcann, doesn't mean there isn't room for scaling between them.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 12:22 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Exar Kun>Vitiate Kun

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 12:25 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The Wrath isn't > the Hero at any rate.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 12:27 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Better feats and better accolades = more powerful almost 100% of the time.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
I am aware of that, but I'm referring to their base power levels upon capture. Being sub-KOTFE Arcann, doesn't mean there isn't room for scaling between them.

That's exactly what it means. Because whatever they were bore doesn't matter, and afterwards they become infused with Valkorion juice making their power before moot.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 12:32 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Neph, do you wanna see my Dark Reaper Immunity thread?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

The Wrath's feats are plain better as each of his victims scale off of each other:

Wrath>Baras>Ekkage>Wyellett>Nomen Karr & Jaesa>Yonlach & Yul-Li>1,000 elite Republic Troops.

After this, the Wrath becomes a legendary Sith due to his skills and command of the Force.

He's the most impressive protag in the game.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 12:43 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

So Vitiate>Sheev?

Good game, Sheevites, good game.

huehuehuehuehuehue

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:38 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Hey, Darthbane77. Wanna get in some Kreia Thread where I try to explain someone that Sion and Nihilus didn't try to kill Kreia in KotOR 2?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:40 AM
darthbane77

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Hey, Darthbane77. Wanna get in some Kreia Thread where I try to explain someone that Sion and Nihilus didn't try to kill Kreia in KotOR 2?
The same friend I have that debunked Sidious' Byss feat also did something for that as well. Remind me again in the next day or so, I should have something to contribute.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:42 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:44 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Sounds like fun, but I can't promise that I'll have the time or energy to debate you both at once.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 02:03 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

The Wrath's feats are plain better. He's the most impressive protag in the game.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 04:33 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Hotlander is becoming absolutely insane in the Iokath series. Someone needs to make a respect thread for him. But let's be honest, Wrathlander is the real god.

How about Smuglander? smile

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 07:36 PM
Click here to Send Naugrim a Private Message Find more posts by Naugrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote