KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Drew Karpyshyn on The Sith Emperor

Drew Karpyshyn on The Sith Emperor
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Maybe he feels the quotes were n-canon since so many of them surround Palpy?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 04:55 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Kun has accolades outside of most powerful wank. Not having them in there is still sloppy.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 04:56 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Nephthys
Kun has accolades outside of most powerful wank. Not having them in there is still sloppy.

Such as?

BTW, I noticed you didn't respond to my earlier post so I'm afraid I'mma have to collect your concession. erm

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 04:57 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Lame. Neph wins automatically. He's that hot.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 04:58 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Please, Neph is like my puppet. And I'm not just saying that because my hand is so often up his ass.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 04:59 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

How does the used ass feel? (please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 05:00 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Pretty tight, actually.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 05:00 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Ƒuck you... (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 05:01 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Such as?

BTW, I noticed you didn't respond to my earlier post so I'm afraid I'mma have to collect your concession. erm

There was no need to respond, I'd already won. Scorsese's eyebrow game is weak anyway.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

There was no need to respond, I'd already won. Scorsese's eyebrow game is weak anyway.

Concession accepted.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 05:06 PM
Dominis

Ant, your problem is, you rely too much on hype and accolades whereas Silver's main focus is feats, which mean more in an actual hypothetical vs match, unless the hype or accolades have any connection to the character you're arguing against. That's practically why Silver is almost unbeatable in debates. I mean, I don't agree with everything he says, such as Sidious being able to blitz Dooku. To me that seems kind of silly, but if I were to challenge him on it, I'd probably lose fair and square. Silver just isn't as reasonable as I am (though he is reasonable and will hear you out). However, for the most part I do place more emphasis on actual feats than hype (though to somewhat of a lesser extent than Silver). For example, I'm more impressed with Vader tossing starships left and right or crushing tie fighters mid flight with a mere gesture than I am "Revan seemed like the heart of the force" or "Revan's one of the most powerful force users of his time and defeated powerful people." None of Revan's hype reaches to Vader's end, and therefore have nothing to do with Vader. This is why you lose majority of your debates because you rely too much on hype to back up what Revan lacks in feats.

You're entitled to your opinion that Revan is more powerful than Vader or Dooku, just as Tempest is, but don't pass your opinion off to others as fact and get mad when they don't accept it, because at the end of the day anyone who couldn't give a shit about Revan doesn't care about your opinion on Revan. Either back up your claims, or don't debate them. Acting uncivil to others the way you do just makes you look like another LeGend or missmith (pathetic individuals). The only reason I can tolerate you more than I do LeGend is because of your age. You're about 10 years younger than I am; you're about 16 or younger. I can tell by your maturity level, and your insults (lol). Your personality is somewhat cute, but I won't hesitate to put you in your place when you start to become rude and aggressive. I will treat you as I do anyone else since you are old enough to know better.

Last edited by Dominis on Aug 15th, 2014 at 05:57 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ooooooooh!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:18 PM
Dominis

Image doesn't show up Neph, tell me what you're getting at with that "oooooh!"

BTW, if Vitiate was so paranoid as Palpatine is, why does he allow so many powerful force users to serve him?

Last edited by Dominis on Aug 15th, 2014 at 06:25 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:21 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Ant, your problem is, you rely too much on hype and accolades whereas Silver's main focus is feats, which mean more in an actual hypothetical vs match, unless the hype or accolades have any connection to the character you're arguing against. That's practically why Silver is almost unbeatable in debates. I mean, I don't agree with everything he says, such as Sidious being able to blitz Dooku. To me that seems kind of silly, but if I were to challenge him on it, I'd probably lose fair and square. Silver just isn't as reasonable as I am (though he is reasonable and will hear you out). However, for the most part I do place more emphasis on actual feats than hype (though to somewhat of a lesser extent than Silver). For example, I'm more impressed with Vader tossing starships left and right or crushing tie fighters mid flight with a mere gesture than I am "Revan seemed like the heart of the force" or "Revan's one of the most powerful force users of his time and defeated powerful people." None of Revan's hype reaches to Vader's end, and therefore have nothing to do with Vader. This is why you lose majority of your debates because you rely too much on hype to back up what Revan lacks in feats.

You're entitled to your opinion that Revan is more powerful than Vader or Dooku, just as Tempest is, but don't pass your opinion off to others as fact and get mad when they don't accept it, because at the end of the day anyone who couldn't give a shit about Revan doesn't care about your opinion on Revan. Either back up your claims, or don't debate them. Acting uncivil to others the way you do just makes you look like another LeGend or missmith (pathetic individuals). The only reason I can tolerate you more than I do LeGend is because of your age. You're about 10 years younger than I am; you're about 16 or younger. I can tell by your maturity level, and your insults (lol). Your personality is somewhat cute, but I won't hesitate to put you in your place when you start to become rude and aggressive. I will treat you as I do anyone else since you are old enough to know better.

thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:23 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Ah brilliant, SIDIOUS has decided to enter the battlefield.
quote:
Ant, your problem is, you rely too much on hype and accolades whereas Silver's main focus is feats, which mean more in an actual hypothetical vs match, unless the hype or accolades have any connection to the character you're arguing against.

On a character concerning Revan, that is to only be expected. He has a much greater wealth in hype then feats, yet I still include his feats as well.
I don't just ignore accolades like yourself in an effort to hammer down characters not related to the Prequel Trilogy, sorry.
quote:
I'd probably lose fair and square.

You lose to everyone bro, that's not a shocker.
(And yes, ignoring everything counts as losing).
quote:
Silver just isn't as reasonable as I am

thumb down Not even close.
quote:
This is why you lose majority of your debates because you rely too much on hype to back up what Revan lacks in feats.

Lol what? I rarely even get into debates. And if you are discussing me/Neph's debate against you (Revan vs Dooku), you must be joking.
You conceded to me by basically saying "I'm not going to respond to you" and your arguments to Neph were pathetic.

quote:
You're entitled to your opinion that Revan is more powerful than Vader or Dooku

And your entitled to your shitty opinion that Dooku is more powerful then Vitiate by ignoring everything Vitiate has ever done then praising what Dooku has done on a cosmic level. thumb up

quote:
You're about 10 years younger than I am; you're about 16.

Being on a Star Wars forum at age 26 is not something to be proud about. no expression

Originally posted by carthage
thumb up

Dude, half of this forum has you on ignore.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Aug 15th, 2014 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:25 PM
Dominis

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Ah brilliant, SIDIOUS has decided to enter the battlefield.

On a character concerning Revan, that is to only be expected. He has a much greater wealth in hype then feats, yet I still include his feats as well.
I don't just ignore accolades like yourself in an effort to hammer down characters not related to the Prequel Trilogy, sorry.

You lose to everyone bro, that's not a shocker.
(And yes, ignoring everything counts as losing).

thumb down Not even close.

Lol what? I rarely even get into debates. And if you are discussing me/Neph's debate against you (Revan vs Dooku), you must be joking.
You conceded to me by basically saying "I'm not going to respond to you" and your arguments to Neph were pathetic.

And your entitled to your shitty opinion that Dooku is more powerful then Vitiate by ignoring everything Vitiate has ever done then praising what Dooku has done on a cosmic level. thumb up

Being on a Star Wars forum at age 26 is not something to be proud about. no expression

Dude, half of this forum has you on ignore.

I never conceded to you in a debate. I just don't do long debates with you because most of the time you miss points or rehash things I've already debunked. Getting the last word doesn't mean you win, but considering your immaturity level, you wouldn't know this. To you getting the last "no u" is winning. Lmao

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:33 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Image doesn't show up Neph, tell me what you're getting at with that "oooooh!"

BTW, if Vitiate was so paranoid as Palpatine is, why does he allow so many powerful force users to serve him?

"Oooooh" as in "Oooooh, it's on".

Because he has no need to fear any of them with his power and level of protection?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:33 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I never conceded to you in a debate. I just don't do long debates with you because most of the time you miss points or rehash things I've already debunked. Getting the last word doesn't mean you win, but considering your immaturity level, you wouldn't know this. To you getting the last "no u" is winning. Lmao

From what I recall, you compared this (Ventress moving rocks):
To this:

That's like beyond carthage level in stupidity.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:39 PM
Dominis

"Oooooh" as in "Oooooh, it's on".

Because he has no need to fear any of them with his power and level of protection?

The same could be said about Sidious. Also, getting a pleasure out of beating the shit out of individuals who pose no threat to him in combat, is just him being sadistic, not really arrogant. We see him attempt to run for dear life when Yoda uses a powerful FP on him.

Ant, my son Cart rips you in shreds in debates. BTW, that doesn't even come close to Ventress's best feats. I get it, though, you need to use her lesser impressive feats to make Revan look better.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:52 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Ant, my son Cart rips you in shreds in debates.

I have bested him in every debate we had (and yes, we used to debate on another forum as well.)
I can have Emperordmb, Intrepid37, or NewGuy01 confirm this statement.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:54 PM