KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kmc Vs Kmc: The Clans

Kmc Vs Kmc: The Clans
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krisblaze

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enzeru
House of El for the Superdudebro fans.

Green Goliaths (or maybe Gamma Squad) for the Hulk fans.

Golden Guardians for the Sentry fans.

Thanosi for the Thanos fans.

Hammer Bros. for the Thor fans.

All the other comic book characters don't even matter on KMC.

The Sentry fans don't get a group of their own.

If anything the Surfer fans would get one.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 08:43 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Delta1938
aw It'll be ok someday LoB!!

Anyways, here's how it goes. Rao is the god and founder of the House Of El, and he was sickened by the THOUGHT of you as a sacrifice. Thus making you the court jester, because we feel bad and let you in, but can't give you anything important.

Great Rao found Abhi and myself to be noble and worthy sacrifices, thus we're the only two fitting to be royalty of the House Of El. And since I can beat him up, that makes me King, and him my heir.

Diesldude is the muscle/bodyguard of the House Of El.

Pr is the accountant. And I know it's a bad idea to have a drunk Irishman in charge of our finances, but Great Rao played a cruel joke. He temporarily gave you, court jester of the House Of El, power to appoint positions. And you made Pr our accountant. I have not yet found a loophole in his contract that allows me to fire him.

That's the House Of El.

Your mental illness is ALMOST painful to watch!

1. Ruler of The House of El- LordofBrooklyn

2. General T.C. McCabe

3. General Rao Kal El- Master of information

99th Diesldude the Squire- Groundskeeper

Last- Delta The Disgraced- Meh.. who cares!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 09:26 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

But you're the sole member of the Wildstorm Memorial Foundation. shifty

Lol.

I used to be a member of the KMC GL Corps, back when there were about 10 different teams. It was a fun, short-lived era, before it all went sour and I closed all but 1-2 of them.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 09:31 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kamahamaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Digi
Lol.

I used to be a member of the KMC GL Corps, back when there were about 10 different teams. It was a fun, short-lived era, before it all went sour and I closed all but 1-2 of them.

What happened . I am a lone wolf and not a team player btw, even if I was a teams leader! I don't play well with others!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 09:35 PM
Kamahamaha is currently offline Click here to Send Kamahamaha a Private Message Find more posts by Kamahamaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Your mental illness is ALMOST painful to watch!

1. Ruler of The House of El- LordofBrooklyn

2. General T.C. McCabe

3. General Rao Kal El- Master of information

99th Diesldude the Squire- Groundskeeper

Last- Delta The Disgraced- Meh.. who cares!

You get served in your own thread that's perfect for your shtick of yapping like the little dog you are over your delusions of being the King of the House Of El, and THIS is the best comeback you can give? No wonder you got the role of court jester out of pure pity.

By the way, the only reason Phil has the job of unclogging the toilets is your yapping rants of claiming to be King have nearly got you killed by people who actually bought it. The security footage is priceless, though.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 09:35 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Lol.

The greatest of all teh Group..

KMC Antimatter Corps.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...nt+forumid%3A95

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 09:42 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Kamahamaha
What happened

The internet happened.

Originally posted by Ambient
The greatest of all teh Group..

KMC Antimatter Corps.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...nt+forumid%3A95

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 10:10 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kamahamaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

The internet happened.

(please log in to view the image)

What do you mean, the internet happened?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 10:13 PM
Kamahamaha is currently offline Click here to Send Kamahamaha a Private Message Find more posts by Kamahamaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The house of Gamma.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Aug 15th, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 10:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by carver9
The house of El.

Join us. We're smarter, more interesting, more dangerous and better looking than the Gamma Church.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 10:35 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Join us. We're smarter, more interesting, more dangerous and better looking than the Gamma Church.

HELL NO!!!

Carver will bring great shame to the House of El

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 11:14 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
HELL NO!!!

It never hurts to have the ugly, dim friend tagging along to make the group look even more awesome by comparison.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 11:16 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Mods. Only group that matters.

cool

thumb up

aw It'll be ok someday LoB!!

Anyways, here's how it goes. Rao is the god and founder of the House Of El, and he was sickened by the THOUGHT of you as a sacrifice. Thus making you the court jester, because we feel bad and let you in, but can't give you anything important.

Great Rao found Abhi and myself to be noble and worthy sacrifices, thus we're the only two fitting to be royalty of the House Of El. And since I can beat him up, that makes me King, and him my heir.

Diesldude is the muscle/bodyguard of the House Of El.

Pr is the accountant. And I know it's a bad idea to have a drunk Irishman in charge of our finances, but Great Rao played a cruel joke. He temporarily gave you, court jester of the House Of El, power to appoint positions. And you made Pr our accountant. I have not yet found a loophole in his contract that allows me to fire him.

That's the House Of El.

Sounds like the House of El needs some spring cleaning. You guys have a long way to go before you can even begin to live up to the memory of Philo, Soljer and Juntai.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 11:17 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by -Pr-
thumb up

Sounds like the House of El needs some spring cleaning. You guys have a long way to go before you can even begin to live up to the memory of Philo, Soljer and Juntai.

Shut-up and get back to your drunk number crunching!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 11:18 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Shut-up and get back to your drunk number crunching!!

Please, I have to clean up the mess you guys made in the Superman v Diana thread.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 11:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Thorbags
House of El
Dick Riders
Glinting Bastards
Church of Gamma/Gamma Church (?)
The Amazons
The Disciples of the Bendisians (Lord Clint & Lord Rand)
The DOOMSAYERS
The Followers of the way of the Spider

Am I missing anyone?

You forgot Thanos death club (Nihilist, Quan, Bran, etc.)

House of El for me
but sometimes I'm a glinting bastard.

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Aug 15th, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 11:22 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

thumb up

I remember Soljer and Juntai. I loved them guys. Great debaters. What happened to them.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 11:23 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Please, I have to clean up the mess you guys made in the Superman v Diana thread.

We only made THAT mess because we were cleaning up the mess you made when I had to hold back your hair. Abhi took pics. You were tagged on Facebook. You never found "I HEART DICKS" written all over your face with a doodled scrotum thrown in? Damn dude, you're still drunk when you wake-up? Hardcore.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 11:25 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
HELL NO!!!

I will bring light to the El.

Be quiet Delta.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 11:29 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by carver9
I will bring light to the El.

Be quiet Delta.

Nobody cares what the delusional, ugly, dim friend thinks.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 11:33 PM