KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Prequel Team vs NJO Team

Prequel Team vs NJO Team
Started by: Trocity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nalaniel

Not sure... Good match, though.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stigma
Really, her feats?
she probably has some of the best pain resistance in the whole mythos. Up there with caedus and other sith who feed off pain. In her fight with welk she got her head tk'ed into a wall almost knocking her out, got half a meter of her tail cut off, got blasted with lightning strong enough to paralyze her, had a big enough piece of her skull sliced off that she thought her brains were falling out-"Something spongey and warm landed on her shoulder beneath her head wound. She hoped it wasnt her brains". Then got tk'ed into a wall again, then was hit in her head wound with a rock, then got bitten by a venomos killik and had half her face melted with its acid and when she killed it it exploded and took off two of her fingers, then got bitten by another poisonous killik and was not only still going but thru it all she put a whoopin on him bad enough to make him run away from her.

She also showed she can block lightning with her saber, was shown to be extremely skilled at combining mele with saber skills, and was able to incorporate force attacks with her saber fighting.-"saba kicked a fist sized stone off the floor, then used the force to hurl it at his head and followed it in with a cut at his knees".

A little while ago i ranked her as a mid level master amongst the njo masters. I think i may have to reconsider my position and bump her up.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 10:20 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Re: Re: Prequel Team vs NJO Team

quote:
Yoda < Luke
Mace > Kyle

thumb up

quote:
Kit Fisto > Saba

Doubtful.

quote:
Obi Wan > Mara (but might be a bit closer than I think, hmm)

Probably, but I'm sure this can be called into question.

quote:
Shaak Ti >> Octa

No idea why Octa is even in a fight like this.

quote:
Aalya Secura < Corran (maybe)

Yeah.

quote:
Edge, team prequel

Probably, yeah.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 11:07 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Re: Re: Re: Prequel Team vs NJO Team

Originally posted by NewGuy01
No idea why Octa is even in a fight like this.

Yes, I should have used someone else

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 11:26 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by Raptor22
would u happen to know off hand which book the masters sparred in?

It's from the novel "Legacy of the Force: Fury."

One of my favourite novels, incidentally.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 03:54 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Nephthys
As I recall she's the NJO Grandmaster atm. She's one of the best duelists of the NJO which has exceptional duelists on the whole, as well as extremely physically powerful. The swtor forums have been talking about her a lot lately, so I guess I can look there for more if thats not convincing.

Lol Zym was grandmaster. Unfortunately that isn't much of an accolade anymore power wise.

The North Remembers

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 04:15 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Being the Grandmaster of the NJO means something though. Since she got the title by beating her competition in a duel.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 09:13 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Raptor22
she probably has some of the best pain resistance in the whole mythos. Up there with caedus and other sith who feed off pain. In her fight with welk she got her head tk'ed into a wall almost knocking her out, got half a meter of her tail cut off, got blasted with lightning strong enough to paralyze her, had a big enough piece of her skull sliced off that she thought her brains were falling out-"Something spongey and warm landed on her shoulder beneath her head wound. She hoped it wasnt her brains". Then got tk'ed into a wall again, then was hit in her head wound with a rock, then got bitten by a venomos killik and had half her face melted with its acid and when she killed it it exploded and took off two of her fingers, then got bitten by another poisonous killik and was not only still going but thru it all she put a whoopin on him bad enough to make him run away from her.

Welk, btw, was a One Sith Lord enhanced by the Dark Nest and had the advantage of surprise going into that fight. He managed to wound her there, but he got the worst of it, losing an arm and an eye! Then after she was wounded, he sicked a bunch of Kiliks on her... who she of course killed. And she later commented on how it was the best 'hunt' she ever had!

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Lol Zym was grandmaster. Unfortunately that isn't much of an accolade anymore power wise.

He and Hamner are the only weak Grandmasters I know of.

The Jedi council was pushing for someone strong to replace Kenth, and her and Horn were their two candidates.

I view her in the same general tier as Horn/Kyle/Mara (that is to say, High Council tier to put it in more general terms).

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 10:30 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Originally posted by carthage
None of that makes her more powerful than Fisto in terms of feats

Did you totally forget that she fought Abeloth and defeated her?

Compare it to Fisto getting casually killed by Sidious who is below Abeloth and was busy fighting Windu at the same time.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 11:01 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Yea, the Abeloth thing.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 11:01 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

TBF though, Tahiri and Boba Fett killed an Abeloth body too....

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 11:17 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Saba was also the Jedi tapped to be Leia's teacher. Sparred evenly with Corran Horn, Ben Skywalker called her swordwork brilliant...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 11:38 AM