KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Krayt vs Vitiate

Krayt vs Vitiate
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Tempest
No one's pwning Krayt.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 09:32 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

I should rephrase then. I know that once someone reaches this tier, they won't be pwned by any other sith/jedi in a 1on1 battle. What I meant to say was that the obvious victor is Vitiate here and it wouldn't be a great challenge for him to defeat Krayt.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 09:49 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

How does Vitiate pwn Krayt? Krayt is very powerful in his own right and in an outright fight he definitely carries a lot of advantages under his belt.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 05:28 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vitiate isn't pwning anyone and he isn't winning the fight.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Aug 16th, 2014 at 05:32 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 05:30 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Well Krayt isn't getting mindf*cked by anyone, Vitiate gets roflstomped if he pulls out a lightsaber.

As far as Force abilities go, I would love to see the counters Vitiate has against stuff like Dark Transfer and that ridonculous Force Lightning Krayt can summon.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 05:33 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

lol this is so amusing.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 05:45 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Sinious
lol this is so amusing.

Agreed LOL

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 05:49 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

I wonder if the Father was the culmination of both sides or just the light side. If the former is true, he is technically the most powerful dark side user. cool

OMG! The Father is secretly Revan!!!!!

That means:

Daughter = Exile
Son = Scourge

It all makes sense now! Revan was supposed to make an appearance in the Mortis arc and it turns out that he actually did.

Ant will be so pleased by this revelation.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 05:54 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

And it is obvious that Revan is equally powerful which means he is the strongest jedi ever. cool

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 06:04 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Oh wait, does that mean Bastila is Abeloth?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 06:09 AM
red8

Nyriss is Abeloth.
She did keep him caged in a cell. love
I'll let you come to your own conclusions.

Last edited by red8 on Aug 16th, 2014 at 06:24 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 06:20 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

But Revan never banged Nyriss where Father and Abeloth were so hot together.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 06:22 AM
Q99

Originally posted by i37 Is Back
Vitiate stomps. Krayt isn't even a true Sith lol.

I'd like to hear your definition of 'Sith' that doesn't include 'taught by one of the very founders of the Sith.'

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 09:27 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Unfortunately for these basic claims, Krayt unlocked one of the most powerful techniques in the mythos, that evidently, even Vitiate doesn't know.

Good luck beating a guy that gets up every time you kill him, good luck fighting back when he insta-kills you.

Krayt went stupid OP when he was 'reborn' but nevertheless he is very powerful.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 09:57 AM
Q99

Krayt isn't any better than Mighella in that aspect, tbh.

Mighella didn't learn the dark side of the force from XoXaan, one of the strongest of the original twelve Dark Lords of the Sith.

Again, I am curious what definition of Sith you're using that leaves out students of the original Sith.

quote:
who is marginally above Quinlan Vos whereas I put Tol Skorr as Krayt's superior

Wow, that's incredibly dumb smile

Jedi A'Sharad Hett could've demolished Skorr. Heck, Hett could've done so well before he was a master.

And, relatedly:
quote:
Bane who is marginally above Quinlan Vos

Really now? Darth Bane is only 'marginally' above Quinlan Vos?

Are your rankings based on anything but who you most like? ^^

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 12:00 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

Krayt was actually taught by one of the founders of the sith so that claim is dumb. Anyways, Vitiate wins but doesnt' stomp.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 12:17 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Q, this is likely Intrepid. Just ignore him.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 12:17 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Vitiate stomps. Krayt isn't even a true Sith lol.

Lets see.. A true sith is either:
A. One of the red skinned species
or
B. Taught by one of the founders of the sith. Either way, you lose. Moving on.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 12:25 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Really? Even the Son of Mortis? cool

Abeloth. no expression

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 12:36 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Krayt learning from XoXaan doesn't make him notable.

No, his accomplishments and power make him notable. The training of XoXaan makes him a Sith.

quote:

I'm not sure where I stated that all students of the Ancients are not true Sith. It's more that his ideology, like Kaan's, is misplaced.

You do realize both the original Sith and Vitiate had an Empire too, right? Having an order does not make one not-sith.

Heck, Vitiate's ideology is much closer to his than either of them are to the Rule of 2 sith.

And both are not like Kaan- Kaan claimed equality and compromise. Krayt claimed rulership based on power.

quote:

Your furious Krayt wank notwithstanding, prove it.

Hett beat Aurra Sing, who's defeated masters, and was considered very formidable and proved to be a tough fight for Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Tough fight for Kenobi, who's above Vos.

quote:

I wasn't being serious. But, considering it, do you have anything to prove otherwise?

Bane was dueling both one of the best swordweilders of his era (Raskta Lsu) and better force users of his era (Farfalla) at the same time, both battlemeditated, and they were unable to gain an edge.

He's got great force feats, dueling feats, yadda yadda.

quote:

I don't think it's a good idea to allege as much as you do when one considers your own liking for Krayt and his gang.

Liking that I can back up ^^

And power and liking are two very different things. There are characters that I like who are weak, and one that I like that are strong.

I'm not really seeing anything supporting any of your points, just making empty claims and trying to deflect from backing them up.

quote:
Nephthys
Q, this is likely Intrepid. Just ignore him.

Yea, I guess the Bane thing is a bit of a tipoff.

Oh, and the name. Yikes, I really wasn't paying attention, was it?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 12:38 PM