KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Strongest Female Jedi Tournament: Round 1 Battle 16. Exal Kressh Vs Lomi Plo

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Exal Kressh 7 58.33%
Lomi Plo 5 41.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Strongest Female Jedi Tournament: Round 1 Battle 16. Exal Kressh Vs Lomi Plo
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Wow, you are wanking real hard bro. Harder that Sidious, Caedus or Vader? erm

Only one of those fought *Grand Master* Luke ^^ Obviously Sidious and Vader not being included in that.

I did forget Caedus- so, she's third strongest.

quote:

Lomi is an annoying fighter, but I'm not seeing her as anything special.

Her 'annoying' abilities let her wound both Luke and Jacen in combat, and made Luke retreat from her even when Luke had more backup. That counts for a lot in my book.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

(Q99 is wanking Lomi because she's one of Krayt's lackies)

That said, I'm more than convinced she can defeat Exal.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 10:50 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Lomi's power came from the Nest. And the force users in it... Without them, well;

Kressh takes it with ease...

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

This thread is getting mad Q99/Lomi hate.
Going with Lomi since Q99 is perfection. (please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Um, didn't Lomi's force cloak power come from her opponent's doubt? just curious is all

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 12:56 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Exal Kressh was one of the most impressive Sith in Vitiate's Empire and whilst she doesn't have quantity of feats, she has quality.

Exal wins.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 04:27 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote:
NewGuy01
(Q99 is wanking Lomi because she's one of Krayt's lackies)

Eh, a whole ton of her power comes from the Nest boost anyway, and she's not from the Legacy series or anything so I actually had to look up a lot about her here, it's mostly the 'does really good against Luke' thing that's my reasoning.

I will also note her partner Whelk had a fairly impressive feat of his own, giving a major wound to Saba in a duel (at the cost of an eye and arm, but still, Lomi's the stronger of the two, both are good duelists).

quote:
Fated Xtasy
Um, didn't Lomi's force cloak power come from her opponent's doubt? just curious is all

Fear or doubt or such, if an opponent has any she can use it, and it doesn't take much.

Exal's an angry sith who's mad about being a mere pawn of Vitiate, I think she'd have doubt.

Originally posted by AncientPower
Exal Kressh was one of the most impressive Sith in Vitiate's Empire and whilst she doesn't have quantity of feats, she has quality.

She is now?

Oh, she's talented and all, but she's not Dark Council or such. I think she had the potential to be one, but her feats were not yet *that* high.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 09:59 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by Q99
She is now?

Oh, she's talented and all, but she's not Dark Council or such. I think she had the potential to be one, but her feats were not yet *that* high.
She was definitely powerful enough to be a dark council member, her lightning is definitely comparable to Nyriss, her mass slaughter is comparable to Darth Marr's defense of Korriban and her telekinesis is comparable to any DC member we have decent amount of feats for.

I think she would have been a DC member, if not for the fact she was a Child of the Emperor, which puts her automatically in Vitiate's own power sphere, much like the Hands and the Wrath.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 01:28 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Gonna go with Kressh here. The main reason lomi gave Luke so much trouble is that she would attack Mara and others that he cared about, making him fear for their safety , making him vulnerable to her powers. In their final fight lomi had no one to put in danger and Luke defeated her with ease. He did this seconds after defeating raynar and with him shooting at him from behind.

In fact Luke would have killed her in the first few seconds of their duel if Raynar hadn't started shooting Luke from behind.

"Lomi clicked her mandibles and hissed then launched a deadly low high combination with her flashing blades. Luke parried, ducked, and jumped, then brought an elbow up under her mandibles and sent her staggering back, all four arms flailing as she struggled to regain her balance on her mismatched legs."

"Luke whipped his blade around, cocking it for a death slash across her middle-then.had a prickle of danger sense between his shoulder blades and tried to spin away. He almost made it."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 03:24 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Exal Kressh would be lucky to be named a "Darth", at her current level.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 03:55 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Thanaton was named a Darth for killing her, though he was clearly a lower level than her.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 03:58 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

That's a lie. Thanaton was named a Darth because he knew the Emperor's secrets, and gave them to the DC in exchange.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 03:59 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He didn't blackmail Vitiate, he traded his title for information about the Children of the Emperor. He was clearly strong enough to hold on to that position though.

Edit: Nice edit.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 04:02 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yep, I worded it incorrectly, and changed it. The fact remains that no one even considered making him a Darth because he defeated Kressh, and you are well aware of it.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 04:17 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And the fact remains that despite the competitive and brutal nature of the Empire Thanaton was able to make it as a Darth at his level.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 04:22 PM
Q99

Originally posted by AncientPower
She was definitely powerful enough to be a dark council member, her lightning is definitely comparable to Nyriss, her mass slaughter is comparable to Darth Marr's defense of Korriban and her telekinesis is comparable to any DC member we have decent amount of feats for.

I see her good but not *that* strong! Nyriss was beating Scourge and Meetra at the same time.

She's pretty strong, but don't forget most of her big TK feats were just her standing around and able to work at the stuff with no distraction.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 05:15 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Nyriss amped on one of the most powerful Dark Side nexi in the EU, could beat Scourge, who was little more than her bodyguard and a Jedi who had just come off near death on Nathema and was weakened by the nexus itself? Like that isn't a foregone conclusion.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 03:02 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Meetra hadn't faced near death on Nathema, Legend myth-busted that claim and she'd previously defeated an entire Temple of Sith on a much more powerful nexus than whatever Kaas is.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 09:12 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

It was attempting to shred her essence apart to fill it's own void, if she hadn't the willpower to keep herself together, she'd be dead. No two ways about it, Legend can myth-bust whatever he likes.

She defeated the Trayus Academy on Malachor V and was protected from said planet by her own Wound in the Force. This is made fairly clear, we know for a fact she went to Dantooine after this and spent two months completing her retraining, evidently healing her wound entirely as there is zero mention of it in the novel.

Meetra states outright that she felt the presence of the Dark Side the moment she entered orbit. Given how other Jedi have felt on Kaas, this is not a basic assumption.

This has been thoroughly substantiated on TheForce.net quite a few times.

Last edited by AncientPower on Aug 18th, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 12:49 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure it was purely a mental thing, since Meetra resisted it with willpower and a simple statement of her personhood as you said. Furthermore, its not until she stops moving and actually notices the absense that it effects her. And she says that staying on the planet would lead to her insanity, not death. Revan survived on the planet while unconscious and unprotected after all. Was he permanently weakened as well? Recall that Meetra had over two days of rest after going to Nathema.

She was protected? That's not how she recalls it in the novel. The healing of her wound thing is my personal headcanon explanation for her weakness, but it's still only a theory.

She felt the presence of the Dark Side on a planet with thousands of Sith on it? You don't say. stick out tongue

TheForce.net is trash, bro.

Last edited by Nephthys on Aug 18th, 2014 at 01:28 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 01:24 PM