KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Is God A super being?

Is God A super being?
Started by: Aylif

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's a fancy way of saying that the problems with the CC is what prompted the utilization of QM:

"The currently favored solution to the problem among physicists is called the "multiverse" in which our universe is just one of a great many others having a wide variation of values for the cosmological constant as well as other physics parameters.

And they are attempting to make them compatible using super gravity (QM), in such a compatible state yes, there'd be a new Law of Thermodynamics:

"Since the usual domains of applicability of GR and QFT are so different, most situations require that only one of the two theories be used. As it turns out, this incompatibility between GR and QFT is only an apparent issue in regions of extremely small-scale and high-mass, such as those that exist within a black hole or during the beginning stages of the universe (i.e., the moment immediately following the Big Bang). To resolve this conflict, a theoretical framework revealing a deeper underlying reality, unifying gravity with the other three interactions, must be discovered to harmoniously integrate the realms of GR and QFT into a seamless whole: a single theory that, in principle, is capable of describing all phenomena. In pursuit of this goal, quantum gravity has recently become an area of active research."

One in which the Super Being the OP describes might actually be a possibility.

And you know what the funny thing is? A scientist literally said that the problem with the CC is what prompted the ontological argument and QM as a method for UST in youtube video I watched about the Simulated Universe Theory.

All of these things, in their own right, potentially permit the existence of a super being.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Sep 12th, 2014 at 06:29 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 06:19 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Supper gravity is string theory plus gravity and not Quantum Mechanics. Also, the Law of Thermodynamics are not compatible with Quantum Mechanics.

Trying to put supper gravity theory together with Quantum Mechanics does not lead to a new Law of Thermodynamics. It leads to confusion and nonsense.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 05:39 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Supper gravity is string theory plus gravity and not Quantum Mechanics. Also, the Law of Thermodynamics are not compatible with Quantum Mechanics.

Trying to put supper gravity theory together with Quantum Mechanics does not lead to a new Law of Thermodynamics. It leads to confusion and nonsense.
Lmfao. Very first thing you say is that they’re all put together. Then you say putting them together would be nonsense.

Wtf are u smokin?

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Sep 12th, 2014 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 09:54 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Oneness
Lmfao. Very first thing you say is that they’re all put together. Then you say putting them together would be nonsense.

Wtf are u smokin?

It's not what I'm smoking. I have no idea where you got the idea I said put them together. That was you.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 10:16 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now that I've calmed down:

Supper gravity is string theory plus gravity and not Quantum Mechanics.

Yes, because M Theory is not based off QM. /sarcasm

quote:
Also, the Law of Thermodynamics are not compatible with Quantum Mechanics.

The purpose of M Theory is to make a law that is compatible.

In such a law, perhaps a cosmically grandiose form of life such as the one in the Bible, and the one the OT refers to, is scientifically explainable given sufficient information about said life-form beyond the mere merit of its existence in said law.

Last edited by KillaKassara on Sep 13th, 2014 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 06:50 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Now that I've calmed down:

Yes, because M Theory is not based off QM. /sarcasm

M Theory is based off of string theory, not Quantum Mechanics.

The purpose of M Theory is to make a law that is compatible.

In such a law, perhaps a cosmically grandiose form of life such as the one in the Bible, and the one the OT refers to, is scientifically explainable given sufficient information about said life-form beyond the mere merit of its existence in said law.

Sure, m theory is a candidate for the grand unification theory, but probable not.

You see, Quantum Mechanics is missing gravity. That is why Newtonian physics and Quantum Mechanics don't agree. There have been several attempts to add gravity to Quantum Mechanics, but m theory is not one of them. M theory is an attempt to unify all the different string theories into one theory. Supper string is string theory plus gravity.

None of this has anything to do with the bible or a super being.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 07:42 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

All of this is based off quantum mechanics, save QM's predecessor, Theory of General relativity. OMG.

Super-string theory uses everything, it doesn't study something new, it changes everything up so that everything is compatible for the purpose of producing a new Law of Thermodynamics and that's the point.

The OP specifically used the word "God", so yes, these arguments were made by me to help pain the picture of what kind of a life-form that the Bible God would be through real Physics.

Last edited by KillaKassara on Sep 13th, 2014 at 08:06 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 08:01 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

All of this is based quantum mechanics, OMG.

The only thing that isn't is Newtonian physics.

Prove it! I want facts.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 08:03 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don't understand what Super-string theory is.

Based on general relativity, there're certain rules to go by when studying cosmic phenomenons, based on QM, different rules that utilize sub-atomic phenomenons, as with M theory.

Super-string theory has its own rules, that are based off of everything else, but are changed specifically so that everything works. Because these rules were changed it's not compatible with the previous theories.

This is how scientific methods work, if one thing proves to operate differently, we must change the current model so that it can. Really all we just did is build off pre-existing knowledge.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 08:10 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

You've contributed nothing to the thread in your failed attempt to ruin face by grasping at straws and going to the extremes to exploit my lack of argumentative and physics decorum.

But you did manage to irritate me, lol.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 08:17 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

You don't understand what Super-string theory is.

Based on general relativity, there're certain rules to go by when studying cosmic phenomenons, based on QM, different rules that utilize sub-atomic phenomenons, as with M theory.

Super-string theory has its own rules, that are based off of everything else, but are changed specifically so that everything works. Because these rules were changed it's not compatible with the previous theories.

This is how scientific methods work, if one thing proves to operate differently, we must change the current model so that it can. Really all we just did is build off pre-existing knowledge.

Let me help you:

"Superstring theory is an attempt to explain all of the particles and fundamental forces of nature in one theory by modelling them as vibrations of tiny supersymmetric strings."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstring_theory

"Quantum mechanics is a branch of physics which deals with physical phenomena at nanoscopic scales where the action is on the order of the Planck constant. It departs from classical mechanics primarily at the quantum realm of atomic and subatomic length scales."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mechanics

"In physics, classical mechanics and quantum mechanics are the two major sub-fields of mechanics. Classical mechanics is concerned with the set of physical laws describing the motion of bodies under the action of a system of forces. The study of the motion of bodies is an ancient one, making classical mechanics one of the oldest and largest subjects in science, engineering and technology. It is also widely known as Newtonian mechanics."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_mechanics

I stuck with Wikipedia because I think anything else would be over your head.

Read these and then we will talk.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 08:27 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let me help you:

"Superstring theory is an attempt to explain all of the particles and fundamental forces of nature in one theory by modelling them as vibrations of tiny supersymmetric strings."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstring_theory

"Quantum mechanics is a branch of physics which deals with physical phenomena at nanoscopic scales where the action is on the order of the Planck constant. It departs from classical mechanics primarily at the quantum realm of atomic and subatomic length scales."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mechanics

"In physics, classical mechanics and quantum mechanics are the two major sub-fields of mechanics. Classical mechanics is concerned with the set of physical laws describing the motion of bodies under the action of a system of forces. The study of the motion of bodies is an ancient one, making classical mechanics one of the oldest and largest subjects in science, engineering and technology. It is also widely known as Newtonian mechanics."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_mechanics

I stuck with Wikipedia because I think anything else would be over your head.

Read these and then we will talk.
Wow, your response doesn't even address what it was in response to.

Ever since physics was first implemented, discoveries changed our understanding. Every theory in Physics is based off of the discoveries made through this continuously evolving understanding.

Keep going at my poor decorum.

Last edited by KillaKassara on Sep 13th, 2014 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 08:30 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say something perfect and accurate:

Who said reality wasn't totally chaotic.

Choice is the only novel thing there can be, consciousness is a thermodynamic miracle. That's why there's free will, reality isn't an equation, it spits back patterns chaotically and humans seem to be the only internal patterns that correct themselves.

Imagine something greater correcting humans, herding them along, or something malevolent and greater trying to lead them to ruin. All suffering would be averted without evil influence if there was a superior influence working upon us unimpeded.

And your grasping at straws turns it all into a 100 paged cluster**** that goes no where. You must be having Digi AND Mindship help you out right now. **** your research, argumentative skill, and knowledge, they're irrelevant to my point. Quit trying to procrastinate.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 08:39 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Wow, your response doesn't even address what it was in response to.

Ever since physics was first implemented, discoveries changed our understanding. Every theory in Physics is based off of the discoveries made through this continuously evolving understanding.

Keep going at my poor decorum.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I have pointed out where you are wrong so many times that I'm done. I've even given you resources to double check me, but you just ignore them. I leave you to debate with the only person you will listen to, yourself.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 09:30 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never once did I say irrelevant theories work or that they're compatible current theories. Or else there'd already be a unified string theory. So you haven't proven that I lack knowledge, you've put words in my mouth that resulted to creating an incoherent cluster****.

Originally, your philosophy is that everything that happens was meant to happen, my philosophy is that everything that happens happened for no reason nor was it ultimately meant to happen. Our difference in philosophy stems from the fact that you believe there's a higher order to the universe, and I believe there's no order in the universe besides that which comes from choice - the only order comes from something that knows it exists; and it's not an infallible order on any level because its knowledge will always be limited because everything is infinite.

Last edited by KillaKassara on Sep 13th, 2014 at 09:51 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 09:47 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

If we successfully create a working Unified String Theory it will give us the pattern in which everything operates, ergo, a Cosmological Constant (even if energy density changes based on the state of the universe, the change will be predictable and therefore the cosmological variable only varies when looking at it non-linearly (even though we can only measure it from a linear perspective, it can exist non-linearly)) - and so there will be a continuously changing, in infinitesimal increments of time, law of thermodynamics.

That means that, eventually, there'll be a life-form with the capacity to construct the universe as it is today. Due to the fact that time never stops ticking as it were.

Last edited by KillaKassara on Sep 13th, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 10:06 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

I leave you to debate with the only person you will listen to, yourself.
Concede, then you have my permission to ignore me.

Don't test me, please.

Last edited by KillaKassara on Sep 13th, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 11:24 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Concede, then you have my permission to ignore me.

Don't test me, please.

laughing out loud Arrogance! laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 02:24 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud Arrogance! laughing out loud
Yet

If we successfully create a working Unified String Theory it will give us the pattern in which everything operates, ergo, a Cosmological Constant (even if energy density changes based on the state of the universe, the change will be predictable and therefore the cosmological variable only varies when looking at it non-linearly (even though we can only measure it from a linear perspective, it can exist non-linearly)) - and so there will be a continuously changing, in infinitesimal increments of time, law of thermodynamics.

That means that, eventually, there'll be a life-form with the capacity to construct the universe as it is today. Due to the fact that time never stops ticking as it were.

Put up one argument, I quintuple-dog dare you.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 07:31 AM