KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Adi Gallia vs. Aayla Secura

Adi Gallia vs. Aayla Secura
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Adi Gallia vs. Aayla Secura

Force sabers all out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 07:41 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Gallia likely scrapes a victory.

The North Remembers

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Gallia likely scrapes a victory.

Yea. I'd put Adi as a low-council combatant- formidable, not stand out among council members, but still above most else, and Aayla as a high-master combatant- a bit below council members, but very strong out of those outside that circle.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gallia.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 07:53 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Q99
Yea. I'd put Adi as a low-council combatant- formidable, not stand out among council members, but still above most else, and Aayla as a high-master combatant- a bit below council members, but very strong out of those outside that circle.

So you think Gallia could take Darth Krayt?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 07:54 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by carthage
So you think Gallia could take Darth Krayt?

.... no? He's way above low-council level.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Split 5-5

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 03:07 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Originally posted by Kurupt Rips
aayla easily

Easily ? How so ?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 03:08 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Originally posted by Kurupt Rips
Beating Sing and fight about equal with Vos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> featless Adi.

Adi defeated Sing via force attacks as well.

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/...zps8d903318.jpg

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/...zps42013755.jpg

Adi also stalemated with Grievous ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aki9ovujajc

Not to mention, Adi Gallia has more experience and she was a jedi council member while Aayla was not.

Last edited by Marco1907 on Aug 19th, 2014 at 03:14 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 03:11 PM
Q99

I will note that while Adi was killed by Savage, it was after a fair amount of fighting, and she was able to avoid his lightsaber attacks pretty well. She just had the double-problem of him being able to shrug her physical attacks (a knee-kick normally *hurts*), and his force-strength gave him the opening he needed.

A solid warrior who showed strength even in her last battle.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 05:48 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Adi did pretty well against Savage all things considered, only losing because of his sheer physical power. I give it to her.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 06:09 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Basically, if he'd had the toughness of a normal Jedi/Sith, that fight would've ended with him going 'agh!' at the kick as his leg buckles (even if he tried to ignore the pain, just mechanically, it will buckle), and then Adi cutting him down.

Savage is just enough of a tank that instead, she's a bit off-balance and he has an opening for a force assault.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 06:39 PM
WollfMyth

Gallia wins this. She would have likely defeated Savage if she did not stagger when she tried to kick him imo. She should be equal to Aayla with the blade, since her only feat is keeping up with Grievous twice, being defeated once and escaping the other, and Aayla only ever really defeated Aurra Sing. Though Gallia outstrips her in terms of TK. She is also faster and likely stronger.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 11:17 AM
Click here to Send WollfMyth a Private Message Find more posts by WollfMyth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adi Gallia. Aayla doesn't actually have many impressive dueling feats outside of tactically defeating a Morgukai with a laser barrier, defeating Aurra Sing with high difficulty, and very briefly dueling with Quinlan Vos before being ragdolled. And she attacked him bloodlusted another time but that's not even a feat, because Vos was fighting defensively and still holding her off and then he just talked her down.

Gallia dueling evenly with Savage for so long and even landing a kick on him is better than anything Aayla has done.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 12:30 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote