KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator vs Heralds

Gladiator vs Heralds
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Screaming in pain? Where do you see noise coming out of his mouth? It didn't because it cancelled his voice. If he was screaming in pain, it would have leveled the room.

Look at his face, he was screaming but couldn't make noise because his powers were gone. =/ He's even holding his ears as he does it, and like I said notice his glowing stops where as both when he fighting Glads and when he fights Vulcan he is glowing.

That is a period where he is in pain and no longer using his powers to make himself physically stronger. So yes Gladiator can beat a Black Bolt that can give himself strength via his powers

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:29 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

So Gladiator ko'd a stunned BB not much of a fair fight if you ask me...

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:30 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Look at his face, he was screaming but couldn't make noise because his powers were gone. =/ He's even holding his ears as he does it, and like I said notice his glowing stops where as both when he fighting Glads and when he fights Vulcan he is glowing.

confused

Ok, where are you getting "his powers were gone"? Scans. When someone say noise cancelling, what does that mean to you?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:31 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Estacado
So Gladiator ko'd a stunned BB not much of a fair fight if you ask me...

It isn't fair...at all. Gladiator fears BB voice.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:31 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

confused

Ok, where are you getting "his powers were gone"? Scans. When someone say noise cancelling, what does that mean to you?

Did you not read his fights in that arc? Or know how his powers work? He amps himself to become physically more power via energy manipulation/absorption. In that arc (see the fight, and his later fight with vulcan) and others it is portrayed via flowing energy on his antenna. When he is hit with the attack several things happen. His mouth and body are in the manner of a scream, he's holding his ears tightly, and the glow suddenly vanishes.

Several signs pointing to being much more then simply he can't use his scream attack.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:34 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

It isn't fair...at all. Gladiator fears BB voice.

So how is he winning a fight where he gets no help and BB isnt getting stunned by someone?
Also he gets to use his voice.

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:36 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Did you not read his fights in that arc? Or know how his powers work? He amps himself to become physically more power via energy manipulation/absorption. In that arc (see the fight, and his later fight with vulcan) and others it is portrayed via flowing energy on his antenna. When he is hit with the attack several things happen. His mouth and body are in the manner of a scream, he's holding his ears tightly, and the glow suddenly vanishes.

Several signs pointing to being much more then simply he can't use his scream attack.

Gotcha...wonder why his antenna isn't glowing here?

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...cfd392.png.html

Let's see what you are going to make up now.

It specifically said he was hit with a noise cancellation attack which hindered his scream which is the reason nothing came out of his mouth when he screamed. Nothing was stated that the attack weakened him. You need to provide proof. The only damage that was stated was the word STUNNED. Please provide proof of this. Bran will be in here in a minute to try to provide some evidence because he smells all of my Gladiator posts but I want YOU to provide evidence that he was weakened in that scene. I'll be waiting.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:40 AM
carver9

So how is he winning a fight where he gets no help and BB isnt getting stunned by someone?
Also he gets to use his voice.

By using his other abilities as well and trying from the get go to take him out before he gets off a scream.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:40 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Gotcha...wonder why his antenna isn't glowing here?

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...cfd392.png.html

Let's see what you are going to make up now.

It specifically said he was hit with a noise cancellation attack which hindered his scream which is the reason nothing came out of his mouth when he screamed. Nothing was stated that the attack weakened him. You need to provide proof. The only damage that was stated was the word STUNNED. Please provide proof of this. Bran will be in here in a minute to try to provide some evidence because he smells all of my Gladiator posts but I want YOU to provide evidence that he was weakened in that scene. I'll be waiting.

So you respond to me saying in each fight in that arc his attena glowed when he used powers and stopped when he didn't or couldn't as well as him reacting to white noise with an expression of pain.

With a completely unrelated arc. Just because you can't see pictures without Hulk in them doesn't mean I can't actually follow what is portrayed in each individual arc.

so first how about you tell me why he reacted with pain from White noise? Or did you miss that was one point of my evidence?

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Aug 24th, 2014 at 07:44 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:42 AM
carver9

So you respond to me saying in each fight in that arc his attena glowed when he used powers and stopped when he didn't or couldn't as well as him reacting to white noise with an expression of pain.

With a completely unrelated arc. Just because you can't see pictures without Hulk in them doesn't mean I can't actually follow what is portrayed in each individual arc.

so first how about you tell me why he reacted with pain from White noise? Or did you miss that was one point of my evidence?

It told you in the comic why he reacted in pain...because "white noise" stunned him. Did you expect him to tank the attack. Nothing was mentioned that it weakened him.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:46 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

It told you in the comic why he reacted in pain...because "white noise" stunned him. Did you expect him to tank the attack. Nothing was mentioned that it weakened him.

So it hurt him and stunned him proving by itself that it wasn't an attack that didn't simply cancel noise, and suddenly it's not glowing and he stands still. So basically he was weakened to his pre fight level. Like I said his power was cut of by that sonics for that moment bringing him at his base levels.

So Good job Gladiator you can one shot a Block Bolt who isn't using the means he uses to actually go hand to hand with you.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:55 AM
carver9

So it hurt him and stunned him proving by itself that it wasn't an attack that didn't simply cancel noise, and suddenly it's not glowing and he stands still. So basically he was weakened to his pre fight level. Like I said his power was cut of by that sonics for that moment bringing him at his base levels.

So Good job Gladiator you can one shot a Block Bolt who isn't using the means he uses to actually go hand to hand with you.

It stunned him. Black Bolt powers isn't even noise based. Him being hit by a noise cancellation does not mean he was weakened. You don't have proof...you're assuming. Gladiator one shot ko'ing a stunned BB is Hellava impressive but BB probably would have defeated him if he was still able to scream just like he would defeat any Herald.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 08:04 AM
tkitna

Re: Re: Gladiator vs Heralds

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
4/10 against surfer
8/10 against Thor
3/10 against Vell
8/10 against sentry
9/10 against black bolt
6/10 against blue marvel
8/10 against wwh
5/10 against hyperion

laughing out loud

8/10 against Sentry, Thor, and WWH (although a weaker Hulk beat the crap out of him)? That's great. 3 wins against Genis? Oh my.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 08:36 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

In the same story he beats a cube being who could 1 shot kill Gladiator anytime he wants.
Hell his "pet" Skreet could beat the shit out of Kallark.

Btw in the 2nd fight that's pretty much non canon cause it's future Glads.

As an answer to you agressive approach with the Facepalm.
This isn't Glads vs Maker or Skreet. It was just an remark on Glads and Thanos shaking hands, a display of respect not a fight. What are you talking about. Take you time to read and think before you reply, honestly... what has a fight against Maker or Skreet to do with anything regarding respect for each other and a handshake?
Chill man, you hate is blinding you.
A serious question, why the sudden and blinding Gladiator hate?

It was Gladiator from the Future so he might be stronger, true, not canon still it was impressive.

I'm still waiting on how he gets majority over Bolt

By being stronger and faster or by hitting Black Bolt on his weak spot.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...blackbolt03.jpg

Here also the fight against Silver Surfer, it was a stalemate an dboth treated each other with respect.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:57 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Glads shook Thanos hand after basically kissing his ass for a good while saying he needed him.

Lol @ Proff lecturing posters on hate blinding them , hypocrite.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 03:01 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

^If you can't write anything constructive it would be better to not write anything at all. Grow up please and move on.

Didnt you admit that it was a completly different Gladiator from the future?
Not that it matters since Thor beat his ass.....

You wont get any evidence since there non besides "Gladiator is superb fast!".

So now it is a complete differen't glads who still was beaten? No and no, This Gladiator is from the Future but it is the current Glads just older, might be he became stronger over the years, still it is Glads, but ok it is not canon to the current one, still Thor never beat him though. IIRC the FF and Thor went with a Time Machine into the Future and used devices on their belts to move in a time bubble and operated between seconds. Yet in this semi time frozen state only Gladiator was able to accelerate his speed to interact with them.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...ourV1339-20.jpg

Before the fight began he was already tired from his journey and operating at his hyperspeed:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...51-ff_339_4.jpg
He comments he is exhausted, yet he stalemates Thor, whose speed was accelerated through the time bubble to the best Speed Gladiator could move at. So an speed amped Thor against an Exhausted Gladiator, and only a stalemate.
Originally posted by kgkg
VS THOR #1

-This is an excellent feat for Gladiator. He fights Thor who's speed have been boosted. Note that only Gladiator could see them, therefore their speed must have been to fast for normal eyes. Gladiator matches this amped speed

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Gladiator is created to Job in the comics, still he is portrayed as one of the most powerful HH, some writers also treat him with respect and portray him as a noble spirit, a protector of his empire and some like an idiot, a punching bag. I like the noble approach better but different writers different approaches.
Here Thor being impressed by Glads who sacrifices himself.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...274-scaled.jpeg

Silver Surfer also respects him after their stalemate.
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/...lverSurfer5.jpg

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 03:04 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

^^ you should heed to your own words when telling others what to do about posting ,hypocrite.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 03:08 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Insane Titan
^^ you should heed to your own words when telling others what to do about posting ,hypocrite.

Could you stop derailing the thread post something constructive like I did or if you want to discuss something with me, do it in priate, do so via PM. Else get out. Thanks. You behave like a child.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 03:10 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Could you stop derailing the thread post something constructive like I did or if you want to discuss something with me, do it in priate, do so via PM. Else get out. Thanks. You behave like a child.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 03:10 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
constructive ? Like the stuff you like to ignore. Stop been a hypocrite simple as.

Carver stop been a cheerleader you coward snake.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 03:15 PM