KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dark Phoenix Vs. A Celestial

Dark Phoenix Vs. A Celestial
Started by: Kamahamaha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kamahamaha
So what are we saying, the whole concept of a cosmic hierarchy is redundant as everything is so dependant on the writer?

Yup.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:49 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kamahamaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zopzop
Yup.

Makes a lot of sense given the continuity **** up that is Marvel Now!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:52 PM
Kamahamaha is currently offline Click here to Send Kamahamaha a Private Message Find more posts by Kamahamaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Makes a lot of sense given the continuity **** up that is Marvel Now!

It's gonna get worse!

We still have no clue what happened to the Living Tribunal on the moon (if it wasn't the Builders like I believe it was since he seems fine now) or how Stellaris' crap battlesuit is going to pose any threat to an abstract being (or was that already resolved?).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 08:00 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kamahamaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zopzop
It's gonna get worse!

We still have no clue what happened to the Living Tribunal on the moon (if it wasn't the Builders like I believe it was since he seems fine now) or how Stellaris' crap battlesuit is going to pose any threat to an abstract being (or was that already resolved?).

Don't know I buy my comics rather than download and have decided to wait for the trade. I really am a comic fan and I'm not really into scan piracy to be truthful, but it limits what I see because I can only really afford about $200 a month on comics and where I live at the moment they wait for me to return to civilisation before I can read them.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 08:14 PM
Kamahamaha is currently offline Click here to Send Kamahamaha a Private Message Find more posts by Kamahamaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

it depends on the nature of the situation.

if it's time for the Phoenix to give life to a new existence, then Celestials lose

if Phoenix just wants to wipe out all existence without justification, Celestial prolly stomps

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 08:45 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Originally posted by CadenceV2
[B]
This is a being who eats stars! Galactus needs help to eat planets. Phoenix with her own raw power eats stars.

Galactus alredy fed on a star before (more than 1 time). But to him sometimes a planet gives him more energy than a star. Also he dont need help to eat a planet. In the past he used to "eat" the planets without any machine. The machine help him to absorb the energy better.

Galactus alredy destroyed a entire galaxy without being well fed.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:01 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Galactus alredy fed on a star before (more than 1 time). But to him sometimes a planet gives him more energy than a star. Also he dont need help to eat a planet. In the past he used to "eat" the planets without any machine. The machine help him to absorb the energy better.

Galactus alredy destroyed a entire galaxy without being well fed.

All true when specifically stated. Thing is he uses machines to better feed. As for destroying galaxies, means little when Galactus already admitted defeat to green Phoenix cause she has no weakness unlike Galactus who weaken in every fight.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:47 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

A lot of doubters of Mr. Masters list on this thread.

no expression

What "list" are you referring to?

I've revised my personal opinion of the Marvel hierarchy through the years as changes have forced it.

Last edited by Mr Master on Aug 26th, 2014 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 05:59 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

Phoenix does have a weakness. What was that Dragon from Iron Fist's back story or something?

Phoenix having a weakness is Galactus at work.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 06:22 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kamahamaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Master
no expression

What "list" are you referring to?

I've revised my personal opinion of the Marvel hierarchy through the years as changes have forced it.

So, your cosmic hierarchy was wrong and Phoenix is much higher than you thought?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 07:33 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol this should be fun....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 07:46 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

So, your cosmic hierarchy was wrong and Phoenix is much higher than you thought?

no expression ... Didn't answer my question. What list are you referring to?

That aside, Phoenix what?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 09:05 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by Jynocidus
Phoenix does have a weakness. What was that Dragon from Iron Fist's back story or something?

Phoenix having a weakness is Galactus at work.

Yes Phoenix does have a weakness. Magic and even then it takes uber magic to harm her. Thor for example is easy stomp by Phoenix with avatar. So unless that Dragon is >>>> Thor (highly doubt it) it was life WIS/PIS.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 11:43 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

Thor couldn't hurt PF Cyclops

Hope after training with the Dragon force god or whatever could...

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 12:49 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by CadenceV2
D This is a being who eats stars! Galactus needs help to eat planets. Phoenix with her own raw power eats stars.
Galactus eats planets cause he prefers them, he's eaten stars also but planets that support life are more nutritious for him. AS far as "help' it\s just more efficiant for him to use equipment so he doesn't use his own energies as well as getting as much energy from the feeding process (which is mostly a plot point), but the fact of the matter is that this guy eats planets like Jean eats cucumber sandwiches

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 01:46 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathlife

I think it depends on the Celestial.

The more powerful Celestial beats the DP.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 10:10 AM
deathlife is currently offline Click here to Send deathlife a Private Message Find more posts by deathlife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kamahamaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Master
no expression ... Didn't answer my question. What list are you referring to?

That aside, Phoenix what?

Your cosmic hierarchy, you were wrong so you have had to revise it. Many writers did not interpret past events as you did and the resultant changes are a clear indication of this. No?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 06:52 PM