KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dooku vs Malgus

Dooku vs Malgus
Started by: Trocity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Dooku vs Malgus

Sabers Force All Out

Both in their prime

Who takes it?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Emperor Malgus takes this.

The North Remembers

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Malgus.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Malgus

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 07:32 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zett

Dooku 10/10

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Zett a Private Message Find more posts by Zett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zett
Dooku 10/10

lol okay i like dooku as much as you. but even I wouldn't say that. they're both pretty equal imo. also hasn't this thread already been done a while back?

Regardless i'm saying Malgus could probably take it in a very good fight. though Dooku will make him work for it.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 08:28 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zett

Oh, it's not about just Dooku. I would also say: Mace 10/10, Vader 10/10, Anakin 10/10.
I'm not a fan of "neew total booooooosss" in SW. When Bane's trylogy was released, Bane and Zannah were considered as super-uber. When KOTOR was released Revan, Malak and Meetra, Nihilus and Kreia after were a total super too. After them Jacen. And now, Malgus.

Imho this guy suck. I consider Zallow and Darach as more or less (more likely) Drallig's level. Leneer is about TPM Kenobi's level at best.

So Malgus, who couldn't easily everhelm Leneer or Zallow is far below Count Dooku or Mace Windu. Sidious would speed blitz him, and Yoda would defeat him without using his saber. You can disaree with me, but after another few years, I guess it would be obvious. And another Darth IMSUPERHYPERBADASSSoneone111!! will came out, and will be top2 sith evah after Sidious.

But that's just my opinion.

Ah, btw: This new Inquisitor from "Rebels" may destroy a planet with his TK, and I still will be believing, that Vader will destroy him with total ease.

Last edited by Zett on Aug 24th, 2014 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Zett a Private Message Find more posts by Zett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

snip for length

LMAO, you're adorable, this will definitely get some peoples attention. i'm not even going to bother debating the whole Zallow and Darach being = to Cin Drallig. still points for effort.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 09:01 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Lmao.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 09:05 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

They are kind of right. Literally everyone on that list is considered awful now.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 09:12 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zett

smile

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 09:15 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

When Bane's trylogy was released, Bane and Zannah were considered as super-uber. When KOTOR was released Revan, Malak and Meetra, Nihilus and Kreia after were a total super too. After them Jacen. And now, Malgus.

I can understand your point but Vitiate is the new "uber" guy as you put it, not Malgus.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 09:19 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zett

Yeah, he is. But he's still inferior to Yoda or Sidious. So if Vitiate > someone of his era in the same scale as Yoda or Sidious > someone of their era, then a guy from PT/OT era will be above that one from Vitiate era.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 09:40 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Malgus IMO

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote