KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Malak vs Barsenthor

Darth Malak vs Barsenthor
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Because perhaps he was the creator of the Revan novel, the head writer of KotOR, and a writer of TOR?

When is eventually?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:30 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah but it's still only his opinion. And Drew is a moron, so like who cares about his opinion. Unless it's in an official capacity it's meh.

I dunno. You said you'd need time because of school or something.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:35 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Because perhaps he was the creator of the Revan novel, the head writer of KotOR, and a writer of TOR?

When is eventually?

Nothing he says in emails is canon. If he tried to put Vitiate above Sidious in a novel he'd be smacked down and told to go **** himself faster than you could scream a Vader style "noooooooooooooooooo"

But he can say what he wants in an email because no one is there to reign in the stupidity.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:35 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

@Neph: He has more knowledge on Revan then any other person on Earth though. The only ones who come close are Chris Avellone and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: me (please log in to view the image).

Meh. I can reply on weekends, and sometimes during the week. I guess we can start it up, but you can't expect me to reply instantly like I did before. Patience is key.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:38 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Selenial
Nothing he says in emails is canon. If he tried to put Vitiate above Sidious in a novel he'd be smacked down and told to go **** himself faster than you could scream a Vader style "noooooooooooooooooo"

But he can say what he wants in an email because no one is there to reign in the stupidity.

Exactly. Now help me tell Ant that is sleep-prep-bubble theory was really stupid.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:38 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys
Exactly. Now help me tell Ant that is sleep-prep-bubble theory was really stupid.

She would tell me it's stupid if she didn't even know anything about it. You can't expect an angry female to not call it stupid. erm

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:39 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

das sexist

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:40 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

is true tho

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:40 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
@Neph: He has more knowledge on Revan then any other person on Earth though. The only ones who come close are Chris Avellone and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: me (please log in to view the image).

Meh. I can reply on weekends, and sometimes during the week. I guess we can start it up, but you can't expect me to reply instantly like I did before. Patience is key.

Don't care. He also implied Vitiate was the most powerful dude ever. Do you care about his opinion there? As Sel said, what he says in emails are lame buttfarts that no-one should care about.

Not right now. I'm not in the mood for that other than to poke you over how dumb your theory was. Eventually is eventually. I did raise my eyebrow over you saying you wouldn't even put her in the top 20 Sith though. Das dumb.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:45 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Gewd. Vitiate wank indirectly wanks Revan.

She tripped over a grave. What Dark Lord ****ing trips over a grave.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:46 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Revan got brain damage by falling over.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:48 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

His ship got blasted with a continuous spray of turbo-lasers, and he still lived.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:49 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Lawl, no he didn't. Watch the cutscene. The bridge wasn't damaged at all. All that happened was that his ship was hit and it shook, making him fall over and bump his head.

Sidious was once judo-tossed by a pregnant Leia.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:51 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6XlW3o1RaY
BS. Go to 0:26. A huge ass explosion happened ontop of Revan.

This is supported by this girl giving her experiences on the deck:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOwF0TOv9pI&t=0m47s

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:53 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That was just a flash of light. There was no damage to the ship that would allow him to be hit from turbolasers. Since, you know, Malak is firing from outside and so the lasers would need to blast through the walls to hit Revan directly. But that didn't happen.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:57 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

ABC News and the woman disagrees.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:57 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

ABC news can eat a dick.

But anyway, Zannah is Bane level bro.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:59 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Honestly, no she isn't. Her saber offense is no existent, her saber defense can be breached via precognition, shatterpoint, or having muscle, and she lacks proper Force feats as a Sith Lord.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:01 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Nah, you just say it can be breached by precognition because you wank Revan so hard. Shatterpoint is maybe, but everyone's defense can be breached that way so meh. She was only being overpowered by strength in RoT, when she was a mere apprentice. In DoE she had no problems with Bane's strength. And she's powerful as shit. Easily top 20.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:08 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I wank Revan "so hard" yet we put him in the same spot. He can easily predict the path of the blade and find a spot to jam his saber in.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:09 PM