KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos VS Hunter Prey DOOMSDAY(SLUGFEST)

Thanos VS Hunter Prey DOOMSDAY(SLUGFEST)
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Thanos VS Hunter Prey DOOMSDAY(SLUGFEST)

Thanos- Current

VS

Hunter Prey Doomsday

1) Thanos is unprotected as Darkseid was in his first encounter with Doomsday

2) The Mad Emo has his standard protection.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 08:47 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Lol, spite Doomsday murders him in a slugfest.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 08:48 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Thanos' deady body can withstand a galaxy busting attack!

What chance does Doomsday have?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 08:50 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
Thanos' deady body can withstand a galaxy busting attack!

What chance does Doomsday have?

thumb up So thanos dies to survive DD onslaught? Good tactic laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 08:51 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

1.Thanos does better than Darkseid for sure.

2.DD can't do nothing to Thanos

3.LOB go cry some more because your examples in another thread was piss poor and got exposed for lies.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 08:52 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up So thanos dies to survive DD onslaught? Good tactic laughing out loud
thumb up

You can't beat into unconsciousness something that is not conscious!

(please log in to view the image)

Thanos fans are the worst, I swear.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 08:52 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

thumb up

You can't beat into unconsciousness something that is not conscious!

(please log in to view the image)

Thanos fans are the worst, I swear.
I don't know how you have the balls to say anything, when In all these on going threads the superfags( you, Proff, LOB) only post false and out of context scans knowing they are BS.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 08:56 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by Insane Titan
I don't know how you have the balls to say anything, when In all these on going threads the superfags( you, Proff, LOB) only post false and out of context scans knowing they are BS.
You're free to back up that claim.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 08:58 PM
Insane Titan

You're free to back up that claim.
you used Drax killing Thanos as proof like it was a straight forward thing when even a average comic book reading knows the context to it.

Case closed.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 09:02 PM
Philosophía

you used Drax killing Thanos as proof
As proof of what? That Thanos was dead? Yes...Drax killing him is proof that Thanos is dead.

What exactly is wrong with that? Was it the [lol] that ruffled your feathers?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 09:04 PM
Insane Titan

As proof of what? That Thanos was dead? Yes...Drax killing him is proof that Thanos is dead.

lol you know what you meant by it, you're supposed to be super smart so don't play dumb to cover yourself.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 09:10 PM
Philosophía

lol you know what you meant by it, you're supposed to be super smart so don't play dumb to cover yourself.
Like you said - even noob readers know that Drax is his 'kryptonite'. Why the hell would I even try to mislead people about this? That makes no sense.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 09:17 PM
Insane Titan

Like you said - even noob readers know that Drax is his 'kryptonite'. Why the hell would I even try to mislead people about this? That makes no sense.
because you're doing what most poster do, lowball then complain and calm others for doing it.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 09:19 PM
Philosophía

because you're doing what most poster do, lowball then complain and calm others for doing it.
Saying that he got killed by Drax isn't lowballing, anymore than Superman getting killed by kryptonite would.

Look - here's how it is. There's two Thanos fans that nobody on this board can reason with - quanchi and kurupt thanosi. Everything they post is sheer stupidity or blatant trolling. You're the angry Thanos fan - the one that posts stuff just to transfer his anger to the opposition [i.e. in the other thread, where you said Thanos clears the stacked list, starting with Darkseid]. If you let go of the anger, and want to talk resonably, I will respect your opinion and give you my honest one.

But as it is, pissing matches won't favor the Thanos side, for the simple fact that most are incompetent, and also outgunned. It's like the Hulk side, only carver is also kind of charismatic in his ignorance.

So consider this an open hand - want to talk civilized (not only in this thread)? I will. As long as you stop attacking people like a pitbull.

Last edited by Philosophía on Aug 25th, 2014 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 09:41 PM
TheLordofMurder

Thanos ends up being dragged around just like Darkseid was...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 09:41 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You ignored the context of why that occurred or the fact Thanos was weakened just by Drax's presence.

Since you are very slow and simple it would be like me citing someone beating up Superman with knite weakening him and ignoring the knite part.

Back to more real life punches.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 09:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Saying that he got killed by Drax isn't lowballing, anymore than Superman getting killed by kryptonite would.

Look - here's how it is. There's two Thanos fans that nobody on this board can reason with - quanchi and kurupt thanosi. Everything they post is sheer stupidity or blatant trolling. You're the angry Thanos fan - the one that posts stuff just to transfer his anger to the opposition [i.e. in the other thread, where you said Thanos clears the stacked list, starting with Darkseid]. If you let go of the anger, and want to talk resonably, I will respect your opinion and give you my honest one.

But as it is, pissing matches won't favor the Thanos side, for the simple fact that most are incompetent, and also outgunned. It's like the Hulk side, only carver is also kind of charismatic in his ignorance.

So consider this an open hand - want to talk civilized (not only in this thread)? I will. As long as you stop attacking people like a pitbull.
You are a hypocrite. In another thread you gave the reasoning for Odin tanking galaxy destroying blasts as the reason for him easily tanking Superman's fists.

Now when someone correctly cited Thanos' body surviving the blast despite the same one incinerating a Watcher you cry foul. I am using your own reasoning against you but you aren't smart enough to even see it coming or the clear and blatant double standards you use from thread to thread.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 09:58 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by quanchi112
You are a hypocrite. In another thread you gave the reasoning for Odin tanking galaxy destroying blasts as the reason for him easily tanking Superman's fists.

Now when someone correctly cited Thanos' body surviving the blast despite the same one incinerating a Watcher you cry foul. I am using your own reasoning against you but you aren't smart enough to even see it coming or the clear and blatant double standards you use from thread to thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...30#post14863230

Show me you're not a coward.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 10:02 PM
quanchi112
Disney

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...30#post14863230

Show me you're not a coward.
You already have backed down. You can continue to make random, weird battlezone challenges till your heart bursts for all I care. The fact you're still here making one random weirdo challenge to the next proves you're very upset.

Thanos wins against this dolt.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 10:04 PM
TheLordofMurder

There's two Thanos fans that nobody on this board can reason with - quanchi and kurupt thanosi. Everything they post is sheer stupidity or blatant trolling.

10000000000000000% true....

thumb up

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 10:07 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote