KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos VS Hunter Prey DOOMSDAY(SLUGFEST)

Thanos VS Hunter Prey DOOMSDAY(SLUGFEST)
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
3.LOB go cry some more because your examples in another thread was piss poor and got exposed for lies.

SILENCE !

You're not built for this.

Let the other 3 Thanosi stepup and get wrecked.

You should feel honored that I'm acknowledging you.

You are so far beneath me that you would have to climb up to clean the Quanchi from my feet!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 12:03 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
SILENCE !

You are so far beneath me that you would have to climb up to clean the Quanchi from my feet!
How dare you attack the real Thanos. Stick to my clones since you can't seem to best them you don't get a shot at the title.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 12:46 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Philosophía
So consider this an open hand - want to talk civilized (not only in this thread)? I will. As long as you stop attacking people like a pitbull.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 01:24 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought the Darkseid that fought DD was retconned into being only an avatar of Darkseid and not Darkseid himself. I believe it was in the comic "New Gods" #15. Could be mistaken though. Might've been #14.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 01:39 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, that's true but the whole avatar thing is difficult to gauge. all the avatars are about the same power levels (great darkness not withstanding...) though so most just use THAT level for darkseid as opposed to trying to explain/determine the 'true' ds'd power level....

at least that's what i do for the purposes of these threads.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 01:42 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

DD punches Thanos'. Head off eventually.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:05 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Philosophía
Saying that he got killed by Drax isn't lowballing, anymore than Superman getting killed by kryptonite would.

Look - here's how it is. There's two Thanos fans that nobody on this board can reason with - quanchi and kurupt thanosi. Everything they post is sheer stupidity or blatant trolling. You're the angry Thanos fan - the one that posts stuff just to transfer his anger to the opposition [i.e. in the other thread, where you said Thanos clears the stacked list, starting with Darkseid]. If you let go of the anger, and want to talk resonably, I will respect your opinion and give you my honest one.

But as it is, pissing matches won't favor the Thanos side, for the simple fact that most are incompetent, and also outgunned. It's like the Hulk side, only carver is also kind of charismatic in his ignorance.

So consider this an open hand - want to talk civilized (not only in this thread)? I will. As long as you stop attacking people like a pitbull.
I said Thanos clears it for reason, the reason LOM made the thread to bait ppl.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 05:34 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

SILENCE !

shut up you moron, you're a nobody that kisses peoples as like Bada.

I just shut down all the points you made, come back with actual points worthy of discussion next time.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 05:39 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Doomsday beats the shit out of Thanos.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 06:10 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

A fight is one thing, a Slugfest just favors Doomsday (especially HP Doomsday, who was an Unequaled Beast), so yeah Im going with him to beat Thanos in the end.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 06:55 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by quanchi112
How dare you attack the real Thanos. Stick to my clones since you can't seem to best them you don't get a shot at the title.

The quality of your Thanosi leaves MUCH to be desired!

I've already broken this one in the past.

You can send more but it is just delaying the inevitable.

THE THANOSI ARE DOOMED!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 10:11 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
Doomsday beats the shit out of Thanos.
Based on ? Just because he beat down Darkseid and Superman that doesn't mean anything with regards to mighty Thanos.

The quality of your Thanosi leaves MUCH to be desired!

I've already broken this one in the past.

You can send more but it is just delaying the inevitable.

THE THANOSI ARE DOOMED!
You haven't really broken anyone. You just yap a lot. Thanos wins.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 02:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kamahamaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

How many times has Thanos been killed? He does die a lot for a big bad.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:00 PM
Kamahamaha is currently offline Click here to Send Kamahamaha a Private Message Find more posts by Kamahamaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Star428
I thought the Darkseid that fought DD was retconned into being only an avatar of Darkseid and not Darkseid himself. I believe it was in the comic "New Gods" #15. Could be mistaken though. Might've been #14.
what was stated is that darkseid uses avatars on occasions where his attention/focus must be divided between multiple locations:
http://i.imgur.com/IvUlfoY.jpg

that being said: it is very unlikely that an avatar fought doomsday during the h/p saga. why? because certainly a monster ravaging darkseid's friggin' homeworld would demand his undivided attention, and as such, *true* presence. imo. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kamahamaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
what was stated is that darkseid uses avatars on occasions where his attention/focus must be divided between multiple locations:
http://i.imgur.com/IvUlfoY.jpg

that being said: it is very unlikely that an avatar fought doomsday during the h/p saga. why? because certainly a monster ravaging darkseid's friggin' homeworld would demand his undivided attention, and as such, *true* presence. imo. /shrug

Surely a if you were Darkseid and monster was ravaging your homeworld; engaging it yourself initially, before you had been able to gauge its strengths and weaknesses would be the worst tactic you could employ.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:13 PM
Kamahamaha is currently offline Click here to Send Kamahamaha a Private Message Find more posts by Kamahamaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

so he'd let said monster tool an avatar, and do absolutely nothing else to stop it? lol, your 'tactics' are funny.

aside from that, no evidence specifically retcons h/p darkseid into an avatar... so that's neither here nor there. smile

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by quanchi112
You haven't really broken anyone. You just yap a lot. Thanos wins.

I've collected 2 Thanosi scalps already.

You are smart enough to flee to the movie forum before you fall victim as well.

Thanos in the first scenario has to fight Doomsday without shields the way Darkseid did.

Thanos has NEVER beaten anyone comprable to Hunter Prey Doomsday under those conditions.

Your ignorance of Thanos canon is disturbing.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:41 PM
Insane Titan

I've collected 2 Thanosi scalps already.

You are smart enough to flee to the movie forum before you fall victim as well.

Thanos in the first scenario has to fight Doomsday without shields the way Darkseid did.

Thanos has NEVER beaten anyone comprable to Hunter Prey Doomsday under those conditions.

Your ignorance of Thanos canon is disturbing.
haha at your boasting.

You haven't defeated anyone, you have ran away and not answered what was asked.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:46 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
so he'd let said monster tool an avatar, and do absolutely nothing else to stop it? lol, your 'tactics' are funny.

aside from that, no evidence specifically retcons h/p darkseid into an avatar... so that's neither here nor there. smile

Maybe he really was preoccupied somewhere else? Remember, Darkseid is always searching for the anti-life equation. It's more important to him than anything else. Perhaps, he really was somewhere off the planet looking for it. That Darkseid in Hunter/Prey was beaten too easily, imo, to have actually been Darkseid himself. IIRC, that New God comic was written not long after H/P happened and Darkseid said in it "It has only a very small portion of Darkseid's power and it can even be beaten in battle if the opponent is strong enough". Up until that time, I'm pretty sure that the Hunter/Prey fight with DD was Darkseid's only loss ever. So, that seems to suggest to me that the writer of that New God comic was in effect conveying to readers that that Darkseid in H/P was in fact an avatar of Darkseid. smile

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:55 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ while i can respect your opinions, they are just that: opinions. unless there is on-panel evidence which explicitly retcons h/p darkseid into an avatar(and there isn't), then he was not an avatar... not canonically, at least.

also. new gods #15 was written about 3 years after the h/p arc.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 05:01 PM