KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Zannah vs Revan Reborn

Darth Zannah vs Revan Reborn
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I didn't graduate college, I graduated university, son. Get on my level.

You mean like having the Ultimate Revan Respect thread? Wow, you're really doing big things.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 10:53 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I see all those college loans and taking parent's money really paid off. big grin

Occupying my time taking five honors courses, hanging with friends, playing baseball, and writing multi-paragraph essays that boost my spelling and grammar is infinitely greater then virtually anything you have done in the past year.
You are like the kind of people you see on TV's that go "Don't do X and Y or else you turn out like Nephthys." sad I want to make you a website so people can help donate you some money. erm

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 10:55 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

University loans. Get it right. And I moved out at 18 and haven't needed my parents money since. Unlike you, I am a fully grown adult man who takes money from the government and has, like, responsibilities and shit. Yesterday, I bought my own underwear. It was amazing.

Oh woah, multi-paragraph essays??? Shit, I didn't know you were that l33t. Next you'll be telling me you don't use a crazy straw.

I could seriously do with that money tho.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Joker
Are you guys filing for divorce?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No, Ant just throws a hissy fit whenever he knows Revan loses a thread. I have long accepted my place as second in his heart.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 11:07 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys
University loans. Get it right. And I moved out at 18 and haven't needed my parents money since. Unlike you, I am a fully grown adult man with like responsibilities and shit. Yesterday, I bought my own underwear. It was amazing.

Oh woah, multi-paragraph essays??? Shit, I didn't know you were that l33t. Next you'll be telling me you don't use a crazy straw.

I could seriously do with that money tho.

Ah yes, "responsibilities." I wouldn't really classify debating on a Star Wars forum, eating chips, and playing video-games are "responsibilities." You are like the stereotype American.

Pfft, I am not that amazing. Crazy straws are beyond us mortals.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

No, Ant just throws a hissy fit whenever he knows Revan loses a thread. I have long accepted my place as second in his heart.

Loses a thread? To put Zannah above Maul level is a disgrace.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 11:09 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Ah yes, "responsibilities." I wouldn't really classify debating on a Star Wars forum, eating chips, and playing video-games are "responsibilities." You are like the stereotype American.

Pfft, I am not that amazing. Crazy straws are beyond us mortals.

Responsibilities like cleaning, cooking, washing, paying the rent and being totally interdependent and awesome. Who cooks your meals, huh? Does your laundry? Pays for your housing? Nice one putting me down for accepting mommy's money when you're still just leeching off your parents like a big, fat..... vampire.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 11:17 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Putting you down? You were the one who started the entire argument over personal life. no expression
Microwaving hotpockets and throwing your clothes in the wash isn't really that special though. I do that on the norm. erm

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 11:19 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

How does Revan lose in all honesty? Zannah hasnt beaten anyone on Malaks tier, her victory over Bane was entirely circumstantial, her mind tricks wont affect Revan, she isnt as skilled, and her tendrils are only useful on a nexus. How sies she honestly even compare in terms of feats? Revan is multiple tiers above her

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 12:54 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Your opinion that Zannah loses is the best endorsement for her victory she's gotten all thread (other than my opinion obvs). Thanks carthage! thumb up

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 01:09 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You havent established any basis for her achieving a victory. Ant proved that she has been on the losing end of every lightsaber duel she's ever been on Page 2. As a force user none of her offensive abilities can even penetrate his shield, and if she struggled to defeat a featless loser like Xaj, lost the saber duel with DOE Bane, there is no basis for her beating Revan in sabers. Her only victory is against a half trained Jedi knight lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 01:13 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Whereas Revan hasn't ever won a lightsaber duel with anyone (Zannah at least did kick Set Harth's ass) and has next to no established information on his technique or skill with a blade. So theres even less basis for him beating her. He has absolutely no method for penetrating her defense. Revan also lacks the ability to harm Zannah with his Force powers, whilst Zannah has a good chance with her sorcery and other abilities.

Last edited by Nephthys on Sep 7th, 2014 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 01:26 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Every statement you said there was wrong actually. Like literally, every statement.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 01:39 AM
chilled monkey

Whereas Revan hasn't ever won a lightsaber duel with anyone (Zannah at least did kick Set Harth's ass)

Let's see, off the top of my head, Revan has defeated:

Darth Malak
Darth Bandon
Bastila Shan
Juhani
Dozens of Dark Jedi and Sith grunts

and has next to no established information on his technique or skill with a blade.

Except you know, Canderous Ondo calling him the greatest warrior of the age.

So theres even less basis for him beating her. He has absolutely no method for penetrating her defense.

You mean besides being incredibly skilled and unpredictable in battle (which as noted Zannah has huge trouble against).

Revan also lacks the ability to harm Zannah with his Force powers

Not really, seeing as his telekinetic abilities are far stronger

whilst Zannah has a good chance with her sorcery and other abilities.

Doubtful. Revan was able to mentally influence the Sith Emperor himself for centuries. He can shrug of Zannah's illusions like they're nothing.

Let's be real here. Revan is one of the greats. He's up there with Luke Skywalker, Yoda, the Hero of Tython etc. The best of the best.

Zannah is just out of her league.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 02:51 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 03:05 AM
ares834

Originally posted by chilled monkey

yes

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 03:31 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Revan wins.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 03:40 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by chilled monkey

Pretty much.
and has next to no established information on his technique or skill with a blade.

Revan defeated some of the most powerful martially skilled combatants of the era. With a lightsaber.

Last edited by FreshestSlice on Sep 7th, 2014 at 04:15 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 04:05 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Your opinion that Zannah loses is the best endorsement for her victory she's gotten all thread. Thanks carthage! thumb up

Is this you discreetly admitting that you don't have any solid backing in your argument for Zannah? embarrasment

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 05:27 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote