KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If these guys went berserk!!!

If these guys went berserk!!!
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

If these guys went berserk!!!

Let's use Max Lord example...when he took over Supes mind and had him doing crazy things to the point of nearly killing his friends. If the same thing happened to these peeps, who do you think they need to send in to stop/subdue them? It has to be someone in the same tier from their universe or below. Remember, these people have blood in their eyes and no bfring please (so cheap). I know you all think some of these people can't be mind wiped but let's just say that it happened here.

Thor
Hulk
Spiderman
Surfer
Thanos
Flash (Wally)

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 11:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: If these guys went berserk!!!

Thor - Hulk
Hulk - Thor
Spiderman - Hulk and Thor
Surfer - Thor
Thanos - not Surfer, Tyrant
Flash (Wally) - Superman

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 11:23 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Same tier. Thor and Hulk is above Spiderman tier.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 11:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Same tier. Thor and Hulk is above Spiderman tier.

That was a joke wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 11:58 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
That was a joke wink
Based on a real Superior team up issue. thumb up

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 03:37 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Tony Stark, and Doom would deal with the Marvel side.
Batman would deal with the Flash.

Prep is the key word here.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 04:02 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I'd drop a car on them, that should kill Hulk at least.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 08:11 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Re: If these guys went berserk!!!

Originally posted by carver9
Let's use Max Lord example...when he took over Supes mind and had him doing crazy things to the point of nearly killing his friends. If the same thing happened to these peeps, who do you think they need to send in to stop/subdue them? It has to be someone in the same tier from their universe or below. Remember, these people have blood in their eyes and no bfring please (so cheap). I know you all think some of these people can't be mind wiped but let's just say that it happened here.

Thor
Hulk
Spiderman
Surfer
Thanos
Flash (Wally)

On a more serious note, I'd have to make a lot of deals with devils to stop these guys. Think on the level of using Doomsday just to fight Imperiex.

With that said:

Thor - I would use Angela. She has the skills, the motivation. Would she be able to stop a bloodlisted, crazy Thor? Probably not. Hulk would be my next guess.
Hulk - A crazed, bloodlusted Hulk? Phuck. And with no BFR? I'm doomed. My best bet would be to use Red She-Hulk, and hope, she can snap him out of it before he kills her.
Spiderman - Venom. An easy choice to make.
Surfer - No idea. Maybe Thor?
Thanos - Him being berserk actually works in my favour, as it removes his cunning and tactical mind. He may well resort to fisticuffs only. In that case, Hulk. If, however, he is like Superman when Max was controlling him, then I'd need an Asgardian Destroyer
Flash (Wally) - No matter what I do, he drops the multiverse on my head.

Just kidding, Nate Grey.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 10:05 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Re: If these guys went berserk!!!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
On a more serious note, I'd have to make a lot of deals with devils to stop these guys. Think on the level of using Doomsday just to fight Imperiex.

With that said:

Thor - I would use Angela. She has the skills, the motivation. Would she be able to stop a bloodlisted, crazy Thor? Probably not. Hulk would be my next guess.
Hulk - A crazed, bloodlusted Hulk? Phuck. And with no BFR? I'm doomed. My best bet would be to use Red She-Hulk, and hope, she can snap him out of it before he kills her.
Spiderman - Venom. An easy choice to make.
Surfer - No idea. Maybe Thor?
Thanos - Him being berserk actually works in my favour, as it removes his cunning and tactical mind. He may well resort to fisticuffs only. In that case, Hulk. If, however, he is like Superman when Max was controlling him, then I'd need an Asgardian Destroyer
Flash (Wally) - No matter what I do, he drops the multiverse on my head.

Just kidding, Nate Grey.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 12:50 PM