KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Pong Krell vs. Anoon Bondara vs. Wolf Sazen

Pong Krell vs. Anoon Bondara vs. Wolf Sazen
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Pong Krell vs. Anoon Bondara vs. Wolf Sazen

Battle takes place in a Rock Quarry

Everyone is bloodlusted

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Aug 27th, 2014 at 07:49 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 07:45 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

I was most impressed with Krell. He probably take it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 07:58 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Though didn't we only really see Krell take on clones? It's hard to say how he'll match up in a duel with another Jedi.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 05:11 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I don't see Sazen holding off his arms for very long, and if Bondara can't take a bloodlusted Maul then he isn't holding off double saber staffs.

Not sure who'd win though

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 07:08 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
Though didn't we only really see Krell take on clones? It's hard to say how he'll match up in a duel with another Jedi.

I mean he took on two Clone Battalions and he was only captured by them utilizing the environment to their advantage.

The North Remembers

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Q just doesn't wanna admit Sazen will die stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 09:06 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Sazen dies first, that's all I know. I think Bondara could outduel Krell but the dude is a monster and might just beat him down physically or with the force.

Last edited by Trocity on Aug 27th, 2014 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 09:21 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Bondara does not have much in the way of duel feats ^^ I put Krell most likely above Anoon.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

So Krell wins then. Ok.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 09:30 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

That's why I only said he 'could' outduel him. I know as far as feats go, he's pretty much got nothing, but he had a great reputation as one of the finest duelists the order ever produced. Then again, I suppose Drallig had quite a reputation too, lol.

Last edited by Trocity on Aug 27th, 2014 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Force wise, it goes Krell > Sazen > Anoon.

Anoon having literally no force feats ^^

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 09:36 PM
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99

Krell could probably just overwhelm.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 09:44 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Physically yeah, Krell has an advantage to most of them. What are Sazen's force feats?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 09:53 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Krell's pretty impressive physically and telekinetically, and his chosen weapons indicate a great deal of skill to wield.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by carthage
Physically yeah, Krell has an advantage to most of them. What are Sazen's force feats?

He's shown very good foresight and sensing, and he's thrown some stormies around with TK.

He's not as heavy a user as Krell.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 11:04 PM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Q99
He's shown very good foresight and sensing, and he's thrown some stormies around with TK.

He's not as heavy a user as Krell.

Krell foresaw the rise of the Empire and the betrayal of the Jedi Order. I think he trumps Sazen.

The North Remembers

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 11:24 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Krell foresaw the rise of the Empire and the betrayal of the Jedi Order. I think he trumps Sazen.

True, that is a very good vision!

Sazen never had one that big, but he did have visions pretty commonly, and Sazen's good at noticing hiding foes, judging people, and all that other sensing stuff besides. He seemed to specialize in foresight.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 09:26 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I wonder if he can trace the movements of four saber staves cutting him to cauterized and smoking pieces.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 07:21 PM
Q99

He is a master swordsman. So probably at least for a time.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 07:25 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

No takers for Bondara?

The Twilek gets no love. He was strong enough to hold off a bloodlusted Maul for a time. But based on feats Sazen can probably beat him

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 07:54 PM