KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battleboards Personal Criticism Thread

Battleboards Personal Criticism Thread
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen

I usually do this from work. I work night shift and this bockering makes me actually want to get up and dp actual work. I'll be damned if I actually have to work for a living

laughing out loud

I love you.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 12:21 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing out loud

I love you.

Thanks bro.
Night shift is boring as hell and usually we are completely alone. Good pay but my mind turns to crap

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 12:24 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Thanks bro.
Night shift is boring as hell and usually we are completely alone. Good pay but my mind turns to crap

What are you doing if I may ask?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 12:25 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

You two, get a room already

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 12:28 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I understand. I'm honestly sick of good threads becoming page after page of two posters insulting each other. Its funny for a while but enough is enough. Have you seen the movie forums? You get ten pages straight of two posters insulting each other.

And I can sympathize with your tiredness, probably more than you realize. But I don't honestly think this thread will do anything to curb it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 12:29 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

I like coming on here and getting all of your opinions in thread ideas I get but people just rather post on threads where there a chance to get into squabble with somebody over there beloved hero..

Sometimes I post almost the same fight just to find an answer lol yet some starts a Superman vs Thor fight and its been done to death yet it has like 5 pages deep of Superman Dick rubbing and Thor butt love!

Yesterday I posted a fight between Manhunter vs Black Bolt and really didn't get no opinions, yet I post Superman vs Thanos and got a shit load of back an forth bullshit between posters.. I didn't that on purpose to see if a thread like Superman vs Thanos would get alot of hits thou its been done alot compared to a thread like MM vs BB..

Just to end this here post..
There's alot of back and forth fighting than there is debating..

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 12:34 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

work in a prison

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 01:11 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

work in a prison

Hmm, my cousin works in one too. Respect.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 01:24 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mindset
thumb up

This thread is already working.
OWNED. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 01:30 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

I am not going to voice a criticism at anyone here; the exception is myself...

Thanos threads never go well; I am fully aware of this fact and engage in them anyway...

So my contribution as pertains improving the quality of this forum will be to simply not discuss Thanos...

I'll discuss anyone else, but not him as I know the outcome if I do...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 02:09 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

A petty, hate-filled, arrogant and abusive mod who shall remain nameless(DIGI) started a VICOUS meme about me!

I demand JUSTICE!

First, the offending mod must apologize to me publicly.

Second, the mod must enact a self-imposed ban of ONE WEEK!

Lastly, the mod MUST wear the symbol of The House of El for a week upon his return from exile!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 03:18 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

LordofBrokeback

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 03:22 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
A petty, hate-filled, arrogant and abusive mod who shall remain nameless(DIGI) started a VICOUS meme about me!

I demand JUSTICE!

First, the offending mod must apologize to me publicly.

Second, the mod must enact a self-imposed ban of ONE WEEK!

Lastly, the mod MUST wear the symbol of The House of El for a week upon his return from exile!

I don't know why people have you on ignore. You are the funniest guy herelaughing out loud

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 03:25 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Mindset
LordofBrokeback

You've just made the LIST, MOTHER!@#$%^

mad

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 03:28 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

This is the place to sort out your personal disputes. Let's try not to let this spill over into other threads.
Try to be real with each other, and most of all, yourself.
Let the meltdowns begin
Raisen needs banned. I feel better already. Closed.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 03:46 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote