KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Auditions for 5

Auditions for 5
Started by: Chris 1986

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chris 1986

Auditions for 5

Someone on Yahoo! Answers announced that they don't want people to be in it after other people have years of work in movies or acting classes.

I always thought it was about how you act as a person. You don't have to be a Brownie to do it.

Anyway, I'm submitting to agencies, starting out as an extra if I make it. If not, I will probably major in Politics, like social work and the military. I was told they want boys 18, 19, 20 to be in the military more. It was so sad to see someone die who was born in 1986 and like only 17.

So, to get in Pirates seems nearly impossible, but a talent agency based here is visiting and I might make it and get help. It's hard to get the agencies to accept me, any of them.

So, if you want to be in this, you better start getting experience. I got an offer in Miami via MySpace where I'd be trained in eating and exercising to model on a schedule and then I'd be infiltrated into movies as an actress.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 01:40 AM
Chris 1986 is currently offline Click here to Send Chris 1986 a Private Message Find more posts by Chris 1986 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
andinio
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard the movie will be produced in Queensland, Australia.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 03:34 PM
andinio is currently offline Click here to Send andinio a Private Message Find more posts by andinio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bigblue442

Yeah

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 08:27 AM
Bigblue442 is currently offline Click here to Send Bigblue442 a Private Message Find more posts by Bigblue442 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote