KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » New Superman respect thread

New Superman respect thread
Started by: Rao Kal El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Any thoughts on a New 52 respect thread? Anyone interested in making it a team-effort among the fans on this section?

Editing to elaborate:

Seeing as Philo already knocked it out of the park with the PostC stuff, that just leaves the post flashpoint stuff. We could make it in here, and it could be linked to the respect forum, which means I could update it and maintain the format with no issues.

I was going to do it myself, but i'm opening to making it a group effort if anyone wants in.

I'll happily be in for helping make one if you want.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 08:52 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

As long as I know what comics I am sorting out and what format the threads in I am happy.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 09:20 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ideally, what i'd like to do is give everyone something that they're responsible for. Like, say, I'd do Action Comics, and you'd do Superman, and someone else would do Justice League. That kind of thing. Let's see if we can get more people on-board, then we can start discussing format and criteria and so on.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 10:11 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Ideally, what i'd like to do is give everyone something that they're responsible for. Like, say, I'd do Action Comics, and you'd do Superman, and someone else would do Justice League. That kind of thing. Let's see if we can get more people on-board, then we can start discussing format and criteria and so on.

Yeah sure mark me down for Superman.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 10:26 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Also I have all of New 52 Action comics if you wanted me to send you it.

That's if you didn't have it already.

Plus I have all of Supermans New 52 vol 1 and 2 on my external HDD so I will start on it now.

I can do the Superman-Wonderwoman (and other Supes based comics) later after I have done the main stuff.

As you mentioned you aren't doing a format yet I will just make a general one.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 10:57 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Scratch that I put vol 2 in by accident. That's not even being thought of yet.

Sorry for spamming the thread, keep on forgetting stuff. Hectic day at College yesterday.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 12:10 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Up to Superman #24 now. Have gone through Psi War, H'el on Earth and I am on track today to get through Superman Doomed and Superman/Wonderwoman etc.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Nov 24th, 2014 at 02:19 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2014 02:13 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Okay, i'm finally back online... Now I need to catch up, if you're still interested.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 28th, 2015 04:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeusExMachina

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
As long as I know what comics I am sorting out and what format the threads in I am happy.

Im upto date with new 52 superman, i literally listed the titles some of his best feats happen in.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 12:58 AM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by VastoLord1234
Im upto date with new 52 superman, i literally listed the titles some of his best feats happen in.

Good you revived this thread. Was waiting for -Pr- really but all 3 of us could do it possibly. Although it's best to wait until -Pr- has some input.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 02:04 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm trying to catch up atm. I'll post as soon as I have something that I can consider real progress to share.

As far as someone else sharing the load, i'm not against it, but i'm wondering what comics aren't accounted for.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 05:27 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I'm trying to catch up atm. I'll post as soon as I have something that I can consider real progress to share.

As far as someone else sharing the load, i'm not against it, but i'm wondering what comics aren't accounted for.

I was pretty sure i could get them all. And got all of Supermans main comics but then Piratebay got deep sixed and it's just a virus land now. I'll find a list of his comics like I did before. Print it off then we can label what we are going to be listing feats for.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 11:43 AM
riv6672

Question:

Are feats of the newly powered up Superman (most people i've seen post think its s temp thing, like electric red & blue) going to be folded in, or will there be a different thread?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 11:53 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If it happened in the new 52, I honestly think it should be included, even if this whole superflare thing isn't going to be around very long.

But that's imo.

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I was pretty sure i could get them all. And got all of Supermans main comics but then Piratebay got deep sixed and it's just a virus land now. I'll find a list of his comics like I did before. Print it off then we can label what we are going to be listing feats for.

did you try comicbookdb?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 04:41 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

If it happened in the new 52, I honestly think it should be included, even if this whole superflare thing isn't going to be around very long.

But that's imo.

did you try comicbookdb?

Yeah I still have the sheet I think. And I also still have the image that I sent to you. So yeah still got it.

Found it just now. Obviously all the marked off stuff is incorrect since a few Superman and Action Comics have been released since then.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 05:05 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by riv6672
Question:

Are feats of the newly powered up Superman (most people i've seen post think its s temp thing, like electric red & blue) going to be folded in, or will there be a different thread?

All counts for feats eventually plus it's cool to include as much as possible.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 05:07 PM
riv6672

Good deal.
There was an issue about including the female Thor's feats in the Thor respect thread.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 05:06 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I should have my lot done and categorised within the next few days. Then i'll touch base. Sorry for the wait.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 02:15 AM
riv6672

As you're doing the work, the least we can do is wait...!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 01:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Action Comics done. Which one is next for me? I don't remember which one my second one was.

Sorry for my slowness btw. I only have so much time to go through them during the day, and I keep going over them to make sure im not missing anything.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 04:06 AM