KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Galen Marek vs. Luminara Unduli & Aayla Secura

Galen Marek vs. Luminara Unduli & Aayla Secura
Started by: King Joker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galen Marek vs. Luminara Unduli & Aayla Secura

Who would win in a battle to the death?

Setting: Open Field

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 10:43 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I think Luminara and Aayla are a pretty good combination, i think the both of them will give Starkiller trouble - and because there is two of them, it will be a lot of trouble saber wise.

Force power wise, i think Galen has much more fleshed out showings with TK. Though if i'm being honest, i don't know much about Aayla.

I don't know, i feel that the Team could win this with some high difficulty. however it really could go both ways imo. But i'm going with Team.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 10:58 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Galen for a solid majority, Aayla isnt helping Luminara at all

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 12:08 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Galen for a solid majority, Aayla isnt helping Luminara at all

Nah, she's a solid master, and all she needs to do is provide backup.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 04:27 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Luminara was noted as the easiest Jedi Master for any other living Jedi to fight with, she showed a combat cohesion with other Jedi that no one else had ever witnessed.

Quinlan Vos was a Jedi who did his own thing, never focussed on fighting with his Jedi fellows and only competing with them, whereas he says that fighting with luminara was incredible, she matched his movements despite wielding different forms and the two coupled each other perfectly despite fighting together on minimal occasions.

The same would happen with Aayla, making the team even more deadly.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 09:21 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

And, BTW, Luminara & Aayla stomped Ventress.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 09:22 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Team.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 08:46 AM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dionysus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Dionysus a Private Message Find more posts by Dionysus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dionysus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sabers: Luminara & Aayla
Force: Galen
All out: I don't fvcking know, maybe Galen... Could go either way to be completely honest.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Dionysus a Private Message Find more posts by Dionysus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Hey dude, Luminara fought S3 ventress right? or Am i totally wrong?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 12:16 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Originally posted by Selenial
Luminara was noted as the easiest Jedi Master for any other living Jedi to fight with, she showed a combat cohesion with other Jedi that no one else had ever witnessed.

Quinlan Vos was a Jedi who did his own thing, never focussed on fighting with his Jedi fellows and only competing with them, whereas he says that fighting with luminara was incredible, she matched his movements despite wielding different forms and the two coupled each other perfectly despite fighting together on minimal occasions.

The same would happen with Aayla, making the team even more deadly.
that is cool thumb up you should find that quote

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 12:17 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dionysus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Season 1 Ventress.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 12:24 AM
WildBantha88

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
she did and performed exceptionally well

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 12:52 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Listen to the Female Jedi Expert of TCW:
Originally posted by Dionysus
Season 1 Ventress.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dionysus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WildBantha88
and performed exceptionally well

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 12:55 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by King Joker
And, BTW, Luminara & Aayla stomped Ventress.

No, no they didn't.

quote:

I don't recall this. I only remember Quinlan saying that there were few Jedi within the Order that were like that, in reference to Luminara.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 01:10 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

It doesn't matter even if Luminara was easy to fight with, Galen will ragdoll Aayla and then kill Unduli.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 01:12 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Luminara was stalemating Ventress if not for the gas leak hitting her eye.

But that was early Clone War Ventress. We know Ventress became more powerful later on.

However According to Kanan, Luminara was a "Great" Jedi Master. And according to the official site both Luminara and Barriss were "Exceptional" duelists.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dionysus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
And according to the official site both Luminara and Barriss were "Exceptional" duelists.
Ooh. Quote?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 01:16 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

"When crises demanded it, she and her faithful Padawan learner, Barriss Offee, would rush into the thick of conflict, where their incredible talents with the lightsaber blade served them well."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 01:19 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote