KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader vs. Darth Zannah

Darth Vader vs. Darth Zannah
Started by: King Joker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'll bring up evidence for the guy I'm actually talking to. Not his helper monkey.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You haven't brought any "evidence" to support your claim other than your opinion. Just give up dude go watch anime or something.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 08:30 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
It amuses me to think of the time it took you to write that response that I'm not going to read.

You should read it bro. He's taking you to the curb.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 08:34 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Are you literally just a cheerleader these days or what?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 08:36 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I think he's retired from owning you in debates.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 08:37 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

It may or may not have just been a simple joke, man. Why are you so angry? erm

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Also, I was kicking your ass directly in a thread not even 4 hours ago so I'm not sure why you'd say something like that other than, of course, the fact that you're angry.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 08:38 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Welcome Nargaroth. It's refreshing to see someone with great debating skills like yours here at SWVF. Keep it up. thumb up

Indeed, I see that you and carthage stomp the SWTOR maniacs. [Sidious]Good. Goooood.[/Sidious]

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Are you literally just a cheerleader these days or what?

I think his d1ck got sore after humping you in the A-hole for years now.

Which reminds me, I think we did a little debate about Nihilus and Vitiate? I'm sorry I never responded but, frankly, 1. I come here only when I have time, 2. I don't care that much, 3. I'm lazy nowadays and 4. I will crush you beneth my heel in other debates, so it's all good cool

Last edited by Stigma on Sep 9th, 2014 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote