KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » How did Leia take to the idea that Vader was her real father?

How did Leia take to the idea that Vader was her real father?
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

How did Leia take to the idea that Vader was her real father?

When Luke found out that Vader was his father it shocked him. How did it affect Leia. She found out that Luke was her brother, I'm sure it took some time for her to adjust to? How did she feel about Vader being her father?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 04:00 AM
Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Given her complete lack of reaction when she learned of her relationship to him, I'm gonna say she didn't give a shit. That or she just thought that she and Luke were half-siblings.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 01:29 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, maybe EP7 has a heartbreaking scene with Leia breaking down with remorse, regret and pain about her father. I'm sure we all look forward to finding out how Leia felt.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 06:16 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Doubt she really cared that much. Bail organa was her father all her life

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 11:15 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

My point exactly

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 07:17 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediRobin23
Doubt she really cared that much. Bail organa was her father all her life

Yes. Anakin was her biological father, Bail was her *real* father.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 12:20 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yup.

Then again, finding out your biological father is Hitler... is kinda troubling. No matter who your adoptive father was.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 05:51 PM
Q99

Also true.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 04:26 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Vader can be my dad. There was still good in him I felt it. He will not turn me over to the emperor. I can save him

Hitler was just totally fuc$@d

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 01:41 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hehehe... guess HIS son came too late.

Irony: they were both cremated.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 06:17 AM
Ace Hambone

Luke reacted as strongly as he did because he was told by Vader himself at the end of an exhausting duel, when for all he knew Luke still might have lost his friends (all he had left in the galaxy after his aunt and uncle were murdered), and after the emotion of leaving his training. Had he been told by Leia during a quiet break in the action I bet he would have been much calmer as well.

Its something that Leia would need to process for a while and she would have some confused emotions I am sure.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 06:24 AM
Click here to Send Ace Hambone a Private Message Find more posts by Ace Hambone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Quite.

For Luke also played the concept that he had an idea about his father. First as a pilot of a freight cruiser, then as a great Jedi Knight, pilot and hero of the Clone Wars… and then Vader, evil incarnate.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 12:21 PM
Ace Hambone

Yep. That boy had his world turned upside down a few times.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 04:30 AM
Click here to Send Ace Hambone a Private Message Find more posts by Ace Hambone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Indeed... good stuff for a movie.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 06:25 AM