KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Emperor Vitiate vs Yoda ROTS

Emperor Vitiate vs Yoda ROTS
Started by: Sinious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Emperor Vitiate vs Yoda ROTS

Yoda enters the senate room but instead of Emperor Sidious, he faces Emperor Vitiate. This isnt the voice of the Emperor but his original body that faced HoT's strike team.

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 05:11 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm siding with Yoda for now, but it certainly won't be easy for him.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 05:14 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Not that being a Voice matters, but probably Vitiate.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 05:16 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Krayt dies
you are a retard

Actually, you are.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 05:20 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Krayt dies
you are a retard

So you're from Turkey now. Smart to change your country. Not so smart to keep the same personality.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 05:22 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Sinious
Actually, you are.

thumb up

But idiotic trolling whelps aside, I think Yoda could take it with difficulty, I think Vitiate would most likely win a Force fight between them though, that'd be a sight.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 05:23 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
So you're from Turkey now. Smart to change your country. Not so smart to keep the same personality.

Actually the vast majority of them have Turkey as their country IIRC.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 05:24 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Ignore the trolls, their posts will be deleted anyway.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
thumb up

But idiotic trolling whelps aside, I think Yoda could take it with difficulty, I think Vitiate would most likely win a Force fight between them though, that'd be a sight.

Yes Vitiate definitely has the upper hand in force powers.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 05:25 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Actually, you are.

LMAO

Also, I agree, Yoda takes it in the end.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 05:26 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Actually the vast majority of them have Turkey as their country IIRC.

I've seen US a lot from both of the favorites. At least he's mixing it up a little.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 05:55 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yoda SLAUGHTERHOUSE

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 06:27 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by carthage
Yoda SLAUGHTERHOUSE

"You dissipated your energy wanking the weak . There are consequences ."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 06:30 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

If I was wanking the weak I'd be supporting Vitiate.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 06:48 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Still better than wanking Dooku.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 06:49 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

And Dooku is still better than Vitiate in terms of feats overall without needing a nexus or prep

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 06:51 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 06:52 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

You must be Carthage level biased to actually believe Dooku is superior to Vitaite. laughing

You diss Legend for having radical opinions little one but people at least consider them as opinions where you are seen as a troll by everyone cause of your extreme PT wank and childish attitude.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 06:59 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Ah yeah, I remember that thread. I should probably follow up on it soon, tbh.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 07:01 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You must be Carthage level biased to actually believe Dooku is superior to Vitaite. laughing

You diss Legend for having radical opinions little one but people at least consider them as opinions where you are seen as a troll by everyone cause of your extreme PT wank and childish attitude.

I'm not wanking Dooku he is just superior in terms of quantifiable feats that can be determined to originate from his own power. Vitiate has no feats to suggest that he is as powerful as he is, as the vast majority of his examples take place on nexuses/rituals that amplify whatever "power" he has. He has no off nexus feats to compare, and therefore cannot be considered as powerful as Dooku until he has comparable showings.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 07:03 PM
Dominis

Originally posted by carthage
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/bat...itiate-1586690/

To add to the discussion

thumb up

Yoda is Vitiate's superior in the force, and with his saber skills it's just overkill.

Sinious, since you claim to be unbiased look through the thread Cart linked, and make a case for Vitiate.

BTW, Cart may have trollish ways, but he is by far better than you at debating.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote