KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Jaden Korr vs. Emperors Wrath II

Jaden Korr vs. Emperors Wrath II
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Jaden Korr vs. Emperors Wrath II

Force sabers allout

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 05:33 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm reserving my judgement on this for now.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 05:35 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Siding Wrath for now. Would like to hear more on Jaden. Ive finished the game at least.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 05:46 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

And the snarky remarks from the users saying "Doesn't matter what Jaden has done Wrath >>>> Jaden Korr" will be pouring in by tomorrow ... -_-

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 05:56 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
And the snarky remarks from the users saying "Doesn't matter what Jaden has done Wrath >>>> Jaden Korr" will be pouring in by tomorrow ... -_-

Don't let that get you down. I've had to put up with that bullshit before as well. I look forward to learning more about Jaden from you, and I personally hope you heighten my view of him.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 06:02 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

I feel like a lot of Jedi from Luke's order is underrated and are quite powerful. Hwever I don't know much about them, although Mara Jade laughed at Exar Kun's spirit in I, Jedi saying that Vader would have found him quaint while the Emperor would have viewed him a complete failure, so that probably has to say something.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 06:06 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Don't let that get you down. I've had to put up with that bullshit before as well. I look forward to learning more about Jaden from you, and I personally hope you heighten my view of him.

Thanks don't worry, it's almost done. oh and i can't wait for your pet project either, I know for a fact that will be a great read wink

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 06:12 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by The Merchant
I feel like a lot of Jedi from Luke's order is underrated and are quite powerful. Hwever I don't know much about them, although Mara Jade laughed at Exar Kun's spirit in I, Jedi saying that Vader would have found him quaint while the Emperor would have viewed him a complete failure, so that probably has to say something.

Mara Jade is hardly an expert in the field, Kun also called Luke's abilities quaint to.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 06:26 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Which novel did he call Luke quaint in? Mara Jade's comment comes from I, Jedi. I also think her opinion holds more weight then a Sith Lord who boasts. Look what happened to Andeddu, who claimed Wyyrlok would have been defeated by a Sith apprentice from his age, got destroyed by Wyyrlok himself :I

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 06:33 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

The Jedi Academy sourcebook states that he was berating Luke with these statements, kind of like a 'in the mean time', do remember they go entire chapters in the JA trilogy without even mentioning what Luke and Kun are doing in the spirit plane.

I would take Kun, who on several occasions has admitted when an opponent is impressive or strong, over the opinion of a new to the Force Mara Jade who knows jack all about the Sith by this time.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 07:33 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Mara Jade has been working with Vader and Palpatine for years and isn't a novice in the Force like you're implying. Also Kun actually considered Luke too powerful to take on without the aid of one of his students as said in the sourcebook, reading it right now actually. He later even pretended to be Anakin Skywalker to convince Luke to the Dark-side but failed. Also I got to the part that says he taunts Luke but it never says he says his dueling skills are weak, just says he claims that Kyp and Streen are under his control. Later it says he's still trying to take over Luke's body but can't.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 07:46 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The Wrath quite easily.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:27 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

More like it's cool, all those things Jaden has done, the Wrath has just done better.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:32 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

My view is that, while it's a relatively small order, and doesn't have as many total skilled people as CW era... of the ones it does have, it's overloaded with ones who're really strong in the force.

I mean, part of that is being overloaded with Skywalker/Solos, but even aside from them, Mara, Kyle, Horn, Kyp, Saba, Jaden...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:53 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
appletonia
major studmuffin

Wow, didn't realise Mara Jade was such a major noob...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 01:13 PM
Click here to Send appletonia a Private Message Find more posts by appletonia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yeah, Wrath solidly.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 01:55 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by appletonia
Wow, didn't realise Mara Jade was such a major noob...

I'm not sure what that is even supposed to have to do with noob-ness.

It does present a counterpoint view to someone who's met everyone involved.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 05:35 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
More like it's cool, all those things Jaden has done, the Wrath has just done better.

Not gonna argue that when no one - besides a few users and myself, knows anything about Jaden, just saying that because people know so little of Jaden they'll dismiss him as if he were - say, Cin Drallig or Coleman Trebor, but hopefully that'll change once I've finished my thread. oh and i should point out i said nothing about Jaden winning this.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 06:51 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure most of the people in the thread have played Jedi Academy. I have and Jaden loses.

Have you played the Sith Warrior storyline or know much about it?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 06:54 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Not gonna argue that when no one - besides a few users and myself, knows anything about Jaden, just saying that because people know so little of Jaden they'll dismiss him as if he were - say, Cin Drallig or Coleman Trebor, but hopefully that'll change once I've finished my thread. oh and i should point out i said nothing about Jaden winning this.

I've played Jedi Academy, I still own it, and read the books. Jaden loses.

Last edited by FreshestSlice on Sep 8th, 2014 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 06:59 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote