KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ulic Qel Droma and SF Malak run the Gauntlet

Ulic Qel Droma and SF Malak run the Gauntlet
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Ulic Qel Droma and SF Malak run the Gauntlet

Apprentices of two of the most powerful sith lords in galactic history run a gauntlet. Mastering the Star Forge to a great extent, Malak cuts off all opposition from gaining its beneficial effects (Droma is not amped either).

1. Plo Koon
2. TCW Maul
3. Count Dooku
4. RotJ Vader
Miniboss: Darth Traya and Darth Thanaton
Boss: Tulak Hord
Megaboss: Emperor Palpatine

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:22 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

I think they could lose to Dooku or Vader.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:24 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Probably done at 3, definitely done at 4

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:24 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Real talk, if it weren't for Malak I could see TCW Maul take out Qel-droma.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:26 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yeah Amped Malak and Droma together might outdo him. Im not sure Maul is certainly more skilled and powerful than either, and his TK can likely send either of them backward. But these two are overall more skilled than TPM Kenobi and Qui gon, and Malaks force abilities should aid Ulic as well as his assistance in sabers. Im not sure though..

Dooku can defeat them both though

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:31 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Good thread by the way thumb up

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:32 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

They can make it to the boss imo.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kalen Sykes

I don't see them making it past Tulak Hord.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:40 PM
Click here to Send Kalen Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by Kalen Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Yeah, they're definitely down at boss/megaboss, though them vs. Traya/Thanaton would be a good fight.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:42 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

thumb up

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:46 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, they're definitely down at boss/megaboss, though them vs. Traya/Thanaton would be a good fight.

No it wouldn't, it wouldn't even be close.

Lose at 3 or 4, without a shadow of a doubt.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:26 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Vader's raw force power>>These two.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:28 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Vaders raw power in the Force didn't >> Maul or the Dark Woman. Neither of which is (much) superior to these two. I don't recall Vaders Force power increasing much between ANH and RotJ either.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:39 PM
The Merchant

Vader's feats, like crushing TIE fighters and throwing a platoon of troops is an example of his power, maybe Maul and Dark Woman are just strong themselves? Not to mention the Maul Doppleganger I would say was an amp'd creation since he was created on Vjun using its dark-side energies and Dark Woman is council level material.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:41 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

.... And Ulic and Malak aren't council level material? They're not strong?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:45 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Mauls TK is a tier or two beneah Vaders, his best feats are throwing a shuttle and a ship. Vader has replicated these, and the colossal tree Vader collapsed and cathedral he brought down are superior feats to anything Maul has shown

Ulic and Malak would lolstomp Hord

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:46 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

It's too hard to debate Hord

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:49 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Its hard and nobody understands.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:50 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He is featless ergo he loses

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:51 PM
Based
iPinoy

Dies at 3 or 4. I'd like to say it's nice to see at thread that actually understands that a guantlet is run without rest.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 12:42 AM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote